Mayhem in a Pill - Cover

Mayhem in a Pill

Copyright© 2015 by Shinerdrinker

Chapter 46: Drama with the Flow

“Hey, Hunk! How’s your day going so far?” Cindy Diefendorf, the buxom blonde ‘Queen of the School,’ asked while Tim switched books for his next classes. Because of Tim’s popularity, the many different websites devoted to Tim were continually looking for new information about their subject. Therefore, Cindy knew that, after his math class and before his English class, Tim went to his locker to exchange his math book for the bulkier English textbook. Cindy Diefendorf was leaning against the wall far inside the locker nook. She had actually surprised Tim since her locker was nowhere near his.

“Oh. Hello, Cindy,” Tim countered as he wrestled with exchanging books from his backpack into his locker as well as trying to figure out why arguably the hottest girl at Roosevelt was talking to him. “My day is fine. How about you?”

“Oh, it’s getting much better, now.” She wet her lips and looked Tim up and down, and Tim imagined this was how girls felt when being propositioned by a guy.

Cindy took a step forward and circled her arm into his arm. Then, she leaned toward him and pulled Tim closer to her and further into the locker nook between locker columns. The beautiful girl stopped when her back met the wall, and Tim was dragged just a few inches away from her. She did not let go of her grip on his arm. “I’d like to talk to you after school and before practice. Can you meet me?”

Tim’s ‘spidey-sense’ was going off like an earthquake. “I guess, but what about? I gotta get to practice quick. Coach wanted to talk to me about something. Can we talk, like, after practice?” Tim hoped she could not see through his little white lie about needing to talk to the coach.

“I guess that’ll work, but you know what? How about I just call you tonight, and we can talk then and not worry about anyone overhearing us.”

“What’s this about, Cindy? I thought you were dating Troy.”

“I am, but I really want to talk to you about something personal.” She licked her lips again and pulled herself off the wall, invading Tim’s personal space by moving his arm from his elbow and between her breasts.

He could now see she had unbuttoned her blouse and the movement caused the soft fabric to gently roll to the side. The lacy, white bra holding her voluptuous breasts was easy to see, and Tim quickly thanked his new enhanced memory since it would be easy to remember this sight for the rest of his life.

“Here, gimme your phone, and I’ll leave you my number, and I’ll call you tonight.” She released him, and Tim moved back to his locker, consciously trying to act normally, so his apprehension didn’t show, finishing his business there while she deftly worked his phone’s interface.

When Tim had finished with his books, he turned to Cindy, who was once again leaning on the wall. She took a moment to bring his phone to her mouth. She quickly kissed the screen and seductively rubbed the phone down her open blouse, onto her heaving breast then slowly offered it to Tim. After a moment of the phone dangling in mid-air, Tim had not moved. Cindy cleared her throat, and Tim looked up at her face. Instead of licking her lips, she gently bit her bottom lip and demurely offered the phone again by bringing it up to eye-level for Tim to notice. He took it, slid it into the smaller pen compartment of his backpack, and zipped it closed.

“Thanks, Tim. I hope you can be a big help to me.” She paused briefly before saying ‘big.’ She slid her phone into her purse, quickly gathered her stuff, and re-entered the flow of traffic in the school hallway.

Tim looked around to see if anyone had caught the short meeting, and he didn’t see anyone paying attention to him. He swung his backpack onto his shoulder and merged himself into the traffic flow toward his next class, taking a quick swipe of the sweat off his forehead. His mind was swimming, mainly replaying the path his phone had just taken through Cindy Diefendorf’s ample cleavage.

He was also trying to figure out what could Cindy Diefendorf, the hottest girl in the school, want with him, a lowly freshman. The more he thought about it, the more Penthouse Forum-type of sequences started writing themselves. Also, the more he thought about it, the more he didn’t like the idea of going behind the back of one of his friends, one of the team captains. He needed to figure out what was going on before he found himself in the wrong place.

Along the bottom of his line of sight, Tim could read from his nanites. “We believe that female was indicating she was interested in having sexual relations with you. Are we mistaken?”

“No. I believe you are correct,” Tim mumbled under his breath as he made his way down the much busier hall to his English class.

We did not release any pheromones per your previous request. Should we have?”

“No. You were absolutely correct. It wasn’t the right time for sex – in the middle of the school day, hiding in just a locker vestibule.”

The external rules applied by your society make this very confusing. But we feel we are beginning to understand. Feel free to instruct us if we ever make a mistake.”

“Of course, I will. Thank you for your diligence.”

End of message.”


Tim finished his lunch quickly and pulled Johnnie outside, to a tree bench in the inner quad of the school. It was in the middle of a small patch of grass and trees where students could sit and enjoy their lunch in the outdoors with relative privacy. It was a prime lunch area for the students who weren’t very popular. Everyone could see everyone, and no bullies applied their trade with a steady stream of potential eyewitnesses.

“So, what’s up we gotta come out here and talk? Did you get somebody pregnant or something?” Johnnie asked and then laughed at his own joke.

“No, nothing like that. Cindy Diefendorf was waiting for me at my locker earlier today, and she said she wanted to talk to me about something personal, but she didn’t want anyone else to know we were talking.” Tim now had Johnnie’s full attention.

“Whoa, um, you talkin’ about Troy Williams’ girl, the captain of the Patriots?” Johnnie asked animatedly. Tim vigorously signaled for Johnnie to keep his voice down before Johnnie pressed for more information. “Alright, um, okay, that could be serious. What did she talk to you about?”

“I don’t know. We haven’t really talked much yet. Cindy wanted to meet before practice, but I told her I couldn’t. I said I had a meeting with the coach.”

“Good lie.”

“Thanks,” Tim continued. “She took my phone and put her number into it, and then said she wants to call me tonight and talk about something ... she didn’t want to say.” Tim then just stared at Johnnie.

“So, what’s the problem?” Johnnie asked, staring right back at him.

“Well, it was the waaay she was asking me to talk to her.”

“I’m confused. How did she ask?”

Tim looked around for any rumor-mongers before going into a quick retelling of what happened.

Johnnie had to fight himself not to jump up in appreciation of something like that happening to a friend of his. “So, what’s the big deal? She wants your hog! Give it to her and make her cum so damn hard she forgets her middle name!”

“She’s dating Troy! I don’t wanna get into the middle of their relationship. I don’t wanna break them up. I’ve never dealt with anything like this before, and I thought maybe you had an idea about what I should do.”

The two were quiet for a few moments. “Well, I think you need to talk to Troy about it,” Johnnie explained. “You can wait for him before practice. He might wanna tell you himself or get you to explain what is going on from your end. Either way, I think you need to tell Troy at least. Screwing with the captain’s girl which, in this case, would be a fuckin’ amazing experience ... but I see you at least understand it ain’t gonna go over well with the rest of the team.”

Tim visibly exhaled and crouched in front of his friend. “Yeah, that’s what I figured would be the safe thing to do.”

“Hey, maybe he knows all about it and tells you it’s no problem. Maybe you’re reading something in this that just ain’t there,” Johnnie said and threw a light punch at Tim’s shoulder.

“Reading something into this? The girl kissed my phone, stuck it inside her blouse and rubbed it all over her tits. You think I’m reading something into this?”

“Alright, alright. I understand your predicament, but I think talking to Troy is your best and should be your only option,” Johnnie explained and stood up from the bench they shared and got back in front Tim. “Now onto the more important news -- I haven’t even seen her today. Did she look good?”

“Shut up, dude!” Tim stood up tall and towered over his friend. The flexing muscles in his arms actually caused small rips through the sleeves of his t-shirt.

Johnnie realized this was not really a laughing matter to his friend. He also worried his friend might actually try to see how strong he really was by using him as some sort of boxing dummy. “Alright, I’m sorry. Calm down, man. Sit down. We can figure this out,” Johnnie placated his friend and took the situation a little more seriously after his friend’s thoughts were truly realized.

Luckily for Johnnie, Tim heard his sleeves start to rip, and he calmed down quickly.

Johnnie placed his hand on his friend’s shoulder, eyeing the slightly ripped sleeve and thanking God his friend was able to calm down. “Dude, that was intense. I guess you are worried about this, huh?”

“Yes,” Tim answered. He raised his head and looked at his friend. That was when Johnnie discovered the real problem. The look in Tim’s eyes was abject fear. “Dude, I’m scared. I don’t want to sleep with some girl just because she wants me to. I’m not that type of guy. When I sleep with someone, it’s gonna be in a long relationship.” Tim looked around the quad and, luckily, it wasn’t that crowded, and no one was watching them.

“Tim, I almost don’t want to ask this, but, are you still a virgin?” Johnnie asked quietly.

Tim considered for a second telling his friend about Julianne but, just as quickly, decided it would be too big of a temptation for Johnnie to keep to himself. It would be cruel to tell him and expect him to not tell anyone else. “No, I had sex with a girl a couple of summers back, on a summer vacation, but she turned out to be not who I thought she was.”

Johnnie nodded in understanding. “So you want to be sure the next one you sleep with will be everything you think she is and not two-faced.” Tim nodded, yes.

“Okay.” Johnnie sat back confidently. “If she asks you to sleep with her, don’t.”

“Really. You expect a red-blooded, All-American boy to just say no when Cindy Diefendorf says she wants to have sex?”

“Yes!” Johnnie responded. “Just remember what happened to you before and then remember you’d also be hurting Troy, too.”

“Don’t,” Tim asked.

“Exactly,” Johnnie confirmed. “Talk to Troy before practice. You always get in there before him so just wait for him, get him alone, and tell him what you think she is trying to do to the both of you.” Tim didn’t look convinced, though. “Trust me. Talk to Troy, let him figure it out. Hell, you may be wrong about all of this, and she might be looking for you to do some girl’s homework. You never know.”


Troy Williams’ family was assuredly the wealthiest family at Roosevelt. Both of his parents were partners at their own law firm, based in San Antonio, with satellite offices in Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi, and Harlingen. His parents were local TV fixtures often asking if you or a loved one was hurt in a wreck involving eighteen-wheeler trucks. They also specialized in helping fill out the paperwork for getting disability payments from the state and the federal government. Nearly twenty years of those commercials as well as winning several important court cases in recent memory had grown Williams and Williams into one of the largest law firms in the state. Their oldest son, Troy, seemed to be set to start the next generation of Williams to continue the firm. He looked right out of central casting to become a lawyer. He had also told friends that his parents often talked to him about going into politics after he gets his law degree and works a few years for the firm.

Tim spotted Troy as they both made their way to practice. “Troy, you got a minute? I gotta talk to you.”

“Sure.” Troy dismissed the small collection of cheerleaders, dance team officers and other football players who were all walking as Troy’s entourage. “What’s up, Mayhem?”

Tim pulled Troy from the path to the locker room back down the hall, away from the students congregating toward the entrances to both the boys and girls locker rooms for after-school practices and, hopefully, away from any prying ears desperate to overhear any juicy gossip.

“Dude.” Tim’s mouth suddenly got as dry as the Sahara. He started and stopped several times but, after Troy grew perturbed, Tim got started on his explanation about what happened. “Cindy came up to me, before lunch, at my locker and said she wanted to talk to me about something personal. She wouldn’t tell me what it was. Do you have any idea why she would want to talk to me?” Tim said it all fast like he was trying to make it sting a little less by ripping the band-aid off quickly.

“Wait a minute. My Cindy wanted to talk to you?” he asked with emphasis. He was wearing a perplexed look on his face. “Hang on a sec. Tell me everything.”

Tim decided not to hold back, and he told Troy about Cindy waiting for him at his locker. She was inside the small alcove, and his locker was out on the edge, so he didn’t see her right away. He told him how she asked to talk to him before practice. He told him about the little white lie about having a meeting with the coach first thing before practice. He even told him about her massaging her breasts with his phone. Then he finally showed him his cell phone, and Troy quickly found where she put in her own number. When he saw the name, Troy leaned up against the wall, tilted his head back and blew a large gasp into the air.

“I didn’t want to do anything that might hurt your relationship, Troy. So, what do you want me to do? Should I go ahead and take her call tonight and see what she wants, or do I just leave it alone?” Tim waited patiently for Troy to answer, but after nearly a minute of silence, he still had not responded. “Troy?” Troy brought his head back down to look at Tim. “What do you want me to do? I’ll do whatever you decide.”

Troy took a step back away from Tim, and Tim went ahead and closed the gap between them with a nervous step of his own toward him. After a couple more actions and pleading from Tim, Troy finally answered him.

“Tell you what, man. Thanks for telling me this.” Tim nodded and called it the right thing to do. “Go ahead and take the call tonight but, when it finishes, call me and let me know. It might be something class-related, or it might be something Patriot related. I just don’t know why she would need to talk to you.”

“Me neither. Put your number in there, and I’ll call you as soon as I finish talking to her.” When Troy finished, he handed Tim back his phone. “You don’t have like a curfew as to how late you can get a call, do you? I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.”

Troy looked at Tim and saw every ounce of the scared freshman in his question. It reminded Troy that this six-foot-two, two-hundred-and-fifty pound sculpted football monster, just a year earlier, was in middle school. It made him smile, and it actually calmed Troy down for the moment.

“No. Don’t worry about it. I’ll have my phone on vibrate, and I’ll be in my room. My parents’ room is on the other side of the house. I could turn up my stereo as loud as I can handle it, and they won’t hear it.” Troy lightly slapped Tim on his shoulder and motioned for them to both get to practice.


“Cindy, are you crazy?!” Jennifer Smith stared at her best friend busily enjoying her refreshment after dance team practice. She waited for a response from the captain of the school dance team, the Patriots.

“What do you mean? I just wanna taste. I don’t see what harm could come of it.” The sly smile on Cindy Diefendorf’s face feigned her own belief of what she just said. “I’ll bet Troy played around on me and let a few sluts suck his dick ... especially when he goes off on those college tours. We’ve all heard the stories about what happens on those recruitment trips. The coaches get some tramp slut from campus to sleep with the recruits to get them to play for that school. You know, at the very least, they suck their cocks!”

“Of course, I’ve heard those stories, but are you sure about Troy partaking in that? I’ve never heard of any rumblings about Troy cheating on you.”

“Well ... yeah. I’m pretty sure.” Cindy looked out the window away from her friend. “Besides, we aren’t married or anything! I can play around a little. I just wanna see what that stud is like in bed.” Cindy took another pull from the straw sticking out of her large Styrofoam cup. “Have you heard of anyone he might be seeing or just fucking on the side?” Cindy asked her friend, who was seated in the driver’s seat.

“No. I don’t think he is dating anybody. I haven’t even heard of him just fucking anybody either. I haven’t heard of anyone in school, and I haven’t heard of anyone on the net, either.”

“Me either. Well, then, all I need to do is create an opportunity for myself to accidentally fall onto his hard dick and then lift myself and drop myself several times. See? No big whoop.” Cindy smiled as she drank some more of her sugary drink.

“So, you want to fuck another guy but not get caught by your current guy or his family who are ugly rich and who all kiss your ass over every little thing about you. Do I have that straight?”

“Yep.” She took another big pull through the straw from her cup. “And especially the ‘not get caught’ part.”

“And especially the ‘not get caught’ part.” Jennifer just looked at her friend and contemplated what happened to change her into someone she had trouble recognizing. “What if you are caught? You’re gonna fuck up a sure thing, a live happily-for-the-rest-of-your-life kind of a situation. I’ve heard you call Troy the love of your life. Just for the chance to try another guy.”

Cindy grinned and nodded back enthusiastically. “When did you become such a child?”

Cindy ignored her friend and pulled out her tablet from her backpack in the backseat. She opened her browser to her favorite bookmarked website to catch up on the latest rumors about Tim Murphy. After all, it had been a couple of hours since they had last checked the site since they could not during dance team practice.

A few moments later, she tilted the tablet for Jennifer to read only a few new posts since they checked before practice. “I guess it’s a slow news day on the Mayhem front,” Cindy groaned to her friend. A few postings talking about the same questions Tim’s fans were always wondering about: What did he wear when he slept? What did he think about when he worked out? Who was going to be the first girl to go out on a date with Tim? Who did he think was the best looking girl in the school? There was also a rather insistent poster who kept asking why everyone was convinced his first conquest would be a girl.

“Anything new since lunch?” Jennifer asked as she finished her taco.

“Nope. Nothing new except that hornyguy69 giving everyone more fan-fiction accounts of what he would do to Tim if he ever got the chance.” Both girls laughed hysterically, then Cindy read out loud the newest posts on their drive home.


Practice was going well as far as Tim could tell, but he was concentrating on the defensive line and, to a secondary extent, the defense as a whole. The offense had a terrible practice, and it came from the top down. Troy Williams was playing in a fog, at least a second slow on nearly every play. That threw off the timing for every play they were practicing. The throws fell short or far behind. The hand-offs were not clean as Troy often got to the pitch late and optioned the ball out of bounds.

Big John had had enough and, when the team shared their first water break about forty-five minutes into practice, he pulled his starting quarterback to the side to have a talk with him, away from the rest of the team.

“Son, I dunno what you have going on in your head, but you best get that shit either straightened out or put it aside until after you get off the field. Everything you have been doing today has been just wrong. You’re making your fellow teammates have a bad practice, and they can’t figure out why.” Big John Fontana decided in that instant against chewing out his player, a go-to move for the last forty years. Instead, he put his arm around his player’s shoulder and looked him in the eye to find out what’s wrong.

“Troy, what’s going on?”

Troy had been getting himself ready for the usual ass chewing given out by Big John in past situations like this but, when Big John showed he might actually care, it threw the senior quarterback for a minute. “Um, I’m sorry about practice, coach. I’ve got, well, um, no, I think I’ve got some girl troubles.”

“Like what? Did you get her into a family way?”

Troy smiled since, in the past, his grandfather had asked him the same question when he came to him for advice on women. “No, sir. Nothing like that.” At that moment, Troy decided to confide in his coach. That was a massive departure from the past where he would have just apologized for not being ready to practice correctly and just work twice as hard to finish the practice successfully. “I think I’m about to lose my girlfriend of over a year to another guy.”

On the outer edge of the practice field stood two portable classroom buildings. Each building housed two separate classrooms. They also had a wooden railing and ramp system connecting them to the parking lot. The classrooms not only had a door opening to the ramps but also had an exit door on the other side that led to steps down onto the grass of the practice fields. Big John maneuvered his QB to sit on one of the steps to talk.

“I know you don’t wanna hear some story from me starting off ‘back in my day,’ and I don’t wanna tell you nothing like that, as well.” Troy politely smiled at his coach’s joke. “What I do want to tell you is that your problem is a life-long problem you are going to have as men have been trying to figure out women and vice versa, forever. Although I personally don’t think we men are all that hard to figure out.” Another polite laugh but it was heartfelt.

“Well, coach, someone told me my girl is trying to set up a conversation with another guy. I dunno what it’s about, and I can’t go marching up to her and asking what it’s all about.” Big John nodded and motioned for the young man to continue. “I know that she acted sexily to this guy when she approached him, and she wanted her conversation to not be heard by anyone else.”

“How did you find out about her wanting to talk to this other guy?”

“He told me all about it.”

“Well, that sounds like he’s a good guy at least. Are you worried about this guy taking your girlfriend?”

“Not really. When he told me about it, he also told me he didn’t want to ruin or be the reason we ruin our relationship.”

“How does she want to talk to this guy? Does she want to go out on a date with him without you knowing?”

“No, sir. He said she wanted to ask him a couple of questions privately over the phone tonight after they both finish practice.”

“Ah, is your girlfriend on a team for the school or something?”

“Yes, sir. Cindy Diefendorf is the captain of the Patriots. They usually finish their practices earlier than we do, most nights, so she waits for me to get out of practice, and we go spend some time together, depending on homework.” Big John nodded quickly when he remembered the young lady. “Tim caught me right before practice and told me all about what happened between them, and I’m just afraid I’m letting my mind fill in the blanks for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.