Mayhem in a Pill - Cover

Mayhem in a Pill

Copyright© 2015 by Shinerdrinker

Chapter 81: Too Good to Be True

“Timothy, I’m pretty sure you’ve heard of OnlyFans. Am I right?” Mrs. Matthews asked.

Tim didn’t trust his mouth to make words then, so he nodded yes.

“Well, I signed on a few months back and started my page there, and well, I’ve built it into a pretty successful business.”

He remained silent, but Tim wondered where this was going.

“I’m not trying to brag,” she paused, then smiled demurely. “Well, I guess we are kind of bragging because I’m just shy of 100,000 subscribers signed up already. By far, the most popular scenes are when I interact with the fans and do something to keep them interested.” She paused again.

“Timothy,” Mrs. Matthews began again.

Tim interrupted her, saying, “Please, Tim is fine.”

“Okay,” Mrs. Matthews beamed, reminding Tim of staring into a car’s high beams coming in the opposite direction. “As long as you call me Emilia,” she injected.

“And call me Martin,” Mr. Matthews added.

Tim could only nod to him as he had forgotten the older man was in the room for a moment.

Emilia scooted closer to Tim. “I admit this is going to sound kind of weird, but let me show you what we’re getting at.”

With that, Emilia turned her chair to the desk and pulled up a listing of videos. It was on the computer and not directly off of her OnlyFans account.

“I, well actually, we want you to be a nameless, faceless hard body there for me to play with while on screen. It will take a long time before we get more physical than this. Of course, we realize you are still underage. We can see the problems coming from something like that coming out, but we can fix it so you don’t show your face, either.”

She started playing videos of a masked Emilia playing with herself while a muscular man stood off to the side like furniture. She spent most of her time on the video playing with herself, taking suggestions during the live chat with some of her fans, and using the muscular man as an inanimate object. Tim also noticed they had more than one man to use, but each was well-endowed, highly muscular, and masked as Emilia was.

Tim was at a loss for words and was frantically thinking of a way to escape his current situation.

“We have questions about this. Can you ask, and we can learn the answers together?” appeared across his vision. Tim tapped the side of his legs twice. It was a quick response the nanites and Tim had developed for talking to each other when others were present. One tap was ‘no,’ and two quick taps were ‘yes.’

Tim leaned back in the chair and looked hard at Emilia. After a few moments, Emilia looked away from Tim’s uncomfortable gaze. “Well, okay. Um, I do have a couple of questions. No, strike that. I have a lot of questions.”

Emilia and Martin seemed relieved of some of their self-supplied pressure.

“Frankly, I’d be a little worried if you didn’t,” Martin said with a little show of emotion between the two parents. He placed his hand on Emilia’s leg as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

She lovingly removed his hand from her leg and brought it up to kiss his hand. She then replaced both their hands atop her leg. “Ask, and we’ll try to allay any of your misconceptions,” she affirmed.

“Well, firstly, I’m not gay or bi or anything. That sort of stuff just doesn’t interest me,” Tim contended, trying to keep looking at Martin’s face.

“Good. Me neither.”

“Um, why can’t you, well, for lack of a better phrase, be the jumping-off board for your wife in these videos?”

“Well, Tim, um, not all men look like you. While I’m not in terrible shape, you must admit, I’m not in your shape,” Martin answered truthfully.

“Tim, it’s mainly aesthetics. I love my husband and he is going to be directing and supporting me in all the videos. What we are asking of you is to possibly be someone we can use occasionally for this. To be honest, I’m glad we waited another night to bring this up to you since we realized something else. Your age will be a problem,” Emilia explained.

“I was going to ask about that as well.”

“Yeah, the truth is we will wait for you. Heck, we’re next-door neighbors and aren’t moving away any time soon. I don’t think you guys have plans to move any time soon.”

“Nope, don’t think so...”

“But Tim, we do have other reasons for making this deal with you. In fact, three reasons,” Emilia expanded. “Now, we know you are a fine and upstanding young man. We would be absolutely thrilled if one of our daughters were to bring you home as a suitor for any of them.” Emilia paused and shifted in her seat. “We also know and fully understand our daughters. If you were to become the boyfriend of one of them, the other two would become dangerously jealous of that relationship.”

Tim sat up straight in his seat and was ready to defend himself.

“Please, Tim, don’t get us wrong. We know you would not intentionally do something to hurt any of the girls, but you’ve seen how much they try to one-up each other in just their everyday lives. Imagine if one of them began a relationship with someone who could easily be considered the best shot at a comfortable and deeply fulfilling life,” Martin exclaimed. “We are mostly at fault here. It’s not their fault or yours. We fostered the feeling of competition between them because we needed to get them interested in something other than attacking each other.

“Growing up, the girls began showing tendencies toward more than sibling rivalry. So we have worked twice as hard to ensure the girls get nearly whatever their hearts desired to encourage them.” Emilia smiled as she looked over Tim’s shoulder as if watching a video of a memory. “I can remember one of the girls wanting a Nintendo. The other two wanted a Sega Genesis. We ended up getting both, and the girls’ interests shifted toward the game system they thought they didn’t want.”

Both Emilia and Martin smiled at the memory. Tim was simply worried now his family was living next door to three girls who would have trouble containing themselves if they could not have him as a boyfriend. A brief thought fluttered through his mind about dating all three of the girls at the same time. Emilia could apparently read his mind.

“Sure, I actually believe you could survive for a while as the sole boyfriend for all three. I’d wager that you might be the only one who could make it work for quite a while, but seriously, do you think they would play nice for any significant length of time before one decides they no longer wish to share? We’ve seen it before in little things, but how would it manifest when they are older and can seriously hurt others or themselves. We cannot let that happen,” Emilia swiftly looked for strength from her husband, and he reinforced her with a kiss on the hand. “The only thing we ask is that you don’t even start any kind of relationship with any of the girls, be it sexual or simply friendly.”

Tim sat back in the chair, but then the force of what they were asking hit smack on the jaw. “So you are willing to have sex with me yourself, as long as I don’t have sex with either of your daughters?”

“Yes,” the parents both answered at the same time.

“Martin, Emilia, to tell you the truth, I have not even thought of the girls in that way. I get all kinds of crap from friends and teammates because I’m not playing the sleep-around games. I could go to any party and line up three girls for the night fairly easily. Since I don’t, the guys think there must be something wrong with me, but really, I just don’t want to complicate my life right now. I’ve had a lot of changes in my life, and I’m not looking to complicate things any more than they are already. I just want to go to class and play ball.”

“What comes after the season? Are you going to try another sport, or is it only football?” Martin inquired.

Tim took a few seconds before answering honestly. “I don’t really know. I don’t know what comes after football, but I think I’d like to try being a regular student again.”

“Do you think your friends and hangers-on are going to let you be a regular student? I’ve never been a coach or anything like that, but if I were one, I’d try to get you into the next sport as soon as possible. They’d probably think they need to keep their eyes on you at all times to keep you out of trouble!” Martin could not stop himself from snickering.

Both men got distracted by Emilia as she stretched her arms over her head and her t-shirt pulled up to just below her breasts, giving a fantastic shot of her underboobs. When Emilia noticed the lull in the conversation, she looked at her husband and then noticed both men looking at her.

“Oops. Sorry,” she quickly apologized. “At least I don’t have to worry if my older proportions can turn you on, Tim.”

“I’m sorry, Emilia, but I’m a teenaged boy! Looking too long at linoleum can get me hard!”

After a brief smattering of laughter between the three, Tim continued his questions. Before beginning, he made a concerted effort to look around the room from his seat.

“Lemme guess, do the girls know?” Emilia asked, to which Tim nodded ‘yes.’

“To answer, no. The girls do not know we are talking about you joining us in this. They know I was doing this, and they understand why we are able to afford a lot more than before. They are happy knowing I’m doing what I do for me, and they get to reel in the benefits of my little side business as well,” she explained.

Martin took over. “While we don’t flaunt the lifestyle we are currently living, we don’t hide much from them. Besides, they are actually older than you by about a year or so. With the way they look, it has forced them to grow up earlier than we would have liked. It is one of the reasons we moved.

“Have you talked with the girls about why we moved?” Tim shook his head no. “Well, there were a couple of neighbors who got a little too close to the girls, especially when they were younger. One in particular, he became a bit of a problem. So when the chance to move within my current company came, I jumped at the chance.”

Emilia nodded in agreement with her husband, adding, “I’m not entirely sure because they never said anything, but I think something happened between them and that backyard neighbor. They were fully on board when we brought up the idea of moving away. We tried moving quickly, but we had to wait until the position officially opened up for us to come down here.”

“Well, I guess the mind can infer all kinds of bad ideas as to why they would be willing to transfer out of their school and away from friends after the school year had already begun,” Tim proffered.

Tim stared at the ground and methodically gathered more questions when a perfect answer came. “You know, my age is a good reason to put a pin in all this. You don’t want to do anything with me while I’m still under the rules, so why should we worry about this right now?”

Martin gestured to his wife, who nodded solemnly. “Timothy, now I’m convinced we came to the right person. Can you think of any other teenager who couldn’t keep himself from unzipping his pants before we even finished asking the question?” She smiled and stood up, her husband quickly following. “That is a very good idea. Well, as you said, put a pin in it, and when you turn sixteen, we’ll have another conversation at that time.”

The tension immediately evaporated from the room. Tim quickly agreed.

“Oh, Tim? One more thing. That waiting another night did point out something else for us, and we could use your help on it,” Martin shared. Tim looked his question over to Martin. “Can you give me a hand setting up a couple of these cameras for ceiling-down views onto the bed area? Climbing the ladder and then resetting the camera positions gets tedious after a while. Someone holding up the camera while I check the position would be really helpful, and we don’t even have to get nekkid!”

The laughing continued as Emilia left to prepare dinner for her family.


“Julianne, are you sure about this? I mean, of course, congratulations on the book, and I understand being burned out and all of that. I mean, we all feel that every once in a while, but the school has taken a couple of deep body blows recently,” Principal Sanders pleaded with the young English teacher.

“I know, Mr. Sanders, but I think I have a chance to pursue my dreams now. Also, I think the few years of teaching I have done are ... well, quite frankly, enough,” English teacher Julianne Holmes said to her future ex-boss.

After a few moments of considering her request, “Ugh. Okay, I can understand what an opportunity this is for you, but can you at least finish out the year? Then I can get someone to take over for you. You’ve seen the few recent English substitute teachers available for us. It would not be the best for the kids,” Mr. Sanders countered.

“Oh, yes. I was just giving you a more than adequate time frame. I will happily finish off this year. The school and the kids all deserve that. I’ll stay on for the rest of this year,” Julianne agreed. The two ended their meeting with a firm handshake.

It was still a few minutes before the fourth-period class bell, and the hallways again filling with teenagers rushing to their next class or the cafeteria.

“Yeah, I just informed the principal that, at the end of the school year, I’ll put away my red pen and leave teaching behind,” Julianne crowed over her phone.

“So, in only a few more months, I can start writing full-time. That book has sold so well, the publishers are already clamoring for a series. I’ve got the ideas already set up in my head, now I just have to complete the outline and get to writing.”

“You got it, girl. Remember, I read it for you, and I told you the same thing the publishers did! I know I’m not exactly a big book reader, and of course, I might be a smidge slanted in your favor, but I want the next book out faster than the guys paying for it,” Misty Anderson, Julianne’s best friend and neighbor, gushed. “Anyone around who can overhear you on the phone?”

Julianne took a moment and saw a couple of students walking down the hall, so she didn’t want to take any chances.

“Hang on just a sec,” Julianne advised. She entered her empty classroom and sat down at her desk. “Okay, I’m alone for a couple of minutes.”

“What about...” Misty asked open-endedly.

“Yeah, him. Now, that is a bit of a conundrum,” Julianne mumbled. “I just don’t know about him.”

“Well, don’t you think that is something you should probably decide on sooner rather than later?” Misty advised her best friend.

“Well, when you’re right, you’re right,” Julianne agreed but added, “That is so rare that we should probably acknowledge the fact of its existence.”

“Oh, shut it, you bitch.” The bell went off via the speakers in the classroom. “Well, time for the kiddies to make their appearance. Think about it,” Misty stated before ending the call.

Julianne confirmed the call had ended and was tapping her chin with the phone when the first student popped into the class with a polite greeting. She returned the greeting with an unimportant smile as the young girl found her assigned desk.

‘Yep. I’ll have to think about what to do about him,’ Julianne thought.


“Hey, Big John! How are you doing?” Interim head coach Marty O’Shaughnessy read off the name from the desk phone and greeted the caller as a friend would.

“Okay, I guess. How’s everyone there?”

“Same. They have thrown themselves into the work for at least the next couple of days just to avoid thinking about the ramifications.”

“Tell them all I’m sorry for even putting them into that position. Seriously, I don’t know what came over...” Big John almost began apologizing again, but he remembered his attorney’s fear of God lecture about even talking to the coaches. “Sorry, I shouldn’t even be discussing that stuff with any of you.”

“Hey, listen, do me a favor. Write down this number,” Coach O’Shaughnessy told his old boss and best friend the new phone number. “It’s a what-did-she-call-it? It’s a burner phone.”

“Do you mean to tell me Marty O’Shaughnessy has actually purchased a cell phone?” Big John Fontana asked with glee in his voice. Coach O’Shaughnessy realized it was the first time he had heard glee in his old friend’s voice since well before the last game.

“Yes, you horse’s ass. My daughter got me one and said you should probably do the same, but I told her one would be enough. Call me back on that.”

“Okay.”

A few moments later, the small, flip-styled phone rang, and Marty O’Shaughnessy carefully found the answer button on the screen. “Freakin’ buttons sure are small enough for us, huh?”

“Damn right. I think you can make the words a little bit bigger somewhere in the settings. Ask your daughter about it. So, really, how are the guys doing?”

“Well, just like I said. They have poured themselves into the work. I think it was the film of Austin Westlake that’s got ‘em all kinds of shook. I ain’t gonna lie either, Big John. That is a fucking impressive bunch of kids they have up there.”

“Yeah, I looked them up a little bit online as well. It won’t be easy.”

“What are you doing worrying yourself about something like that? No need for it, is there?”

“Nah, but it’s in my blood. Sue me.” Big John quipped. The conversation paused at the unusual and initially unintended joke before both men laughed uncontrollably. A few moments passed as the two quickly fell back into old conversations and even a few pieces of advice between men with nearly 40 years of friendship.

“I can tell you this,” Coach O’Shaughnessy said. “I’m gonna consider this my final year for coaching. I won’t quit the school since I have a couple more years before my full retirement, but I’ll stop coaching and stick with teaching Algebra full-time. Get regular teacher hours and home at a reasonable hour every weeknight.” He continued, “Hey, I think Coach Costley is thinking the same thing, but he’s talking about leaving everything and going back to Houston to enjoy his finer years.”

“Hey, tell him I think it’s a great idea,” Big John added honestly. “Marty,” he mumbled, “I’m sorry for kicking all this shit off with my dumb-ass mistake.”

“I mean, if I had just dropped that damned thing rather than trying to be dramatic,” Big John continued.

“Seriously, John, don’t worry about it. We’re all football guys. We all needed a good kick in the rear to get us going. Either jump off the ledge or step back from it,” Marty crowed.

“So what have you guys cooked up for Westlake?” Big John challenged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.