Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina was sobbing. The balloons tied to her nipple rings got caught in an updraft, lifting her breasts even higher. She screamed. Behind her, she could hear Jenny crying as the boys forced her down on the bottle in her ass. Chrissy made gurgling noises as two boys pissed on her at once.

A wave crashed into the front of the ship, making Nina bounce painfully and covering her in seawater. The cold water reminded her that it was all real. This wasn’t a dream. Her life really had become this nightmare. She could never look at a little boy again and not see a rapist. She didn’t think she could even have sex with a man again without feeling disgusted. She only wanted to have one thing and that was the beautiful movie star she’d fallen in love with, who at this moment was being forced to hump a wine bottle while young boys groped her breasts and called her a whore. She longed to be in a soft bed with Jenny, watching one of her old movies and hugging each other. No piercings, no tattoos, no taste of piss or cum in their mouths ... and no Jeremy.

They arrived at the island. This was where Nina had experienced to worst torture of her life, being tied to a tree with a branch inside her for more than a day, covered in piss and with needles through her nipples. This was also where she’d first seen Jenny.

Nina was finally released from her position. They made her stand next to Chrissy and Nina. Chrissy smelled of urine. Her hair was dripping and she looked like she couldn’t take much more. Jenny was pale except for her reddened pussy lips and her bruising breasts.

The boys grabbed the three of them and roughly tossed them overboard. Jenny yelped. The boys laughed.

“Swim to the beach,” Jeremy commanded. “Then lie down in the sand and wait for us like the sluts you are.”

They obeyed. Nina was afraid one of the others might faint, but they made it. They lay down in the sand like they had been ordered.

“I’m so sorry,” Nina whispered to them. “That was awful. I know it’s hard to keep going but we have to.”

“I’m sick and tired of that fucking bottle,” Jenny said angrily. She was such a gentle, good-humored person, it was rare to hear her like this. “You know how deep they tried to shove it? Those little shits...”

“I hate pee,” Chrissy sobbed. “I hate it, I hate it so much. It’s so disgusting. I would prefer it if they just raped me. Even eating Jeremy’s cum is less disgusting. I can’t ... I can’t take this anymore.”

“Chrissy ... Jenny ... I know how you feel. I’m scared too. I don’t want to be here ... you know what he did to me here. But we have to stay strong. We can’t let him break us.”

“I already feel broken,” Chrissy whispered.

“You’re not broken, you’re a strong beautiful girl and we’re going to find a way out of this, together. Just hold on a little longer. He can’t keep doing this forever. We’ll find a way.”

Nina felt Jenny squeezing her hand. Chrissy was staring at the bright blue sky.

“I just hate pee,” she said morosely.

The boys arrived on the beach. Nina’s breath caught. They were all naked. A small army of naked boys. This was going to get ugly.

“Time to get fucked, sluts,” Jeremy announced.

“Oh yeah!” one of the boys shouted.

As they got closer, Nina could see that they all had condoms on their erect penises.

“On all fours. All of you,” Jeremy commanded. They obeyed. “Lift up your butts. Good. Now, guys, we take turns just like we discussed, OK?”

A few seconds later they were on them. Nina had no time to prepare. Suddenly the fat boy was in front of her and the tall, thin boy was behind her. She felt a small penis pressing against her pussy while another was immediately forced into her mouth. The taste of the condom was unpleasant but at least she didn’t have his juices in her mouth.

They started pumping as hard as they could, spitroasting her between them. It was humiliating and disgusting but less painful than what she had to do earlier. Two more boys showed up next to her, waiting their turn. They groped her swinging breasts and slapped them. Someone shoved a finger up her asshole. She closed her eyes and let them fuck her.

She felt the condom in her mouth bulging as the first boy came. He stepped back. She looked up at him, drool hanging down her lips. He was panting but smiling.

“Whore,” he said and slapped her.

The next boy took his place. His cock was bigger and made her gag.

She tried not to think about how old these boys were. Her real life was on the mainland, far away from all this. This wasn’t real. It was a nightmare she was having but one day it would be over and she would never have to think about it again. It was easier to believe if you closed your eyes.

The boy behind her groaned and came. He pulled out and gave her a hard slap on her pussy. She gasped, which made the boy in front of her stick his cock even deeper into her throat. She choked.

The next boy behind her had a bigger cock, too. He started shoving it up her ass. She wanted to protest but there was no point. She clenched her eyes shut as he penetrated her.

Next to her she could hear the sounds of Chrissy and Jenny getting fucked. Someone was rhythmically slapping Jenny’s breasts.

What was worse than fucking that steel rod was feeling their penises inside her. Feeling their balls slapping against her. She tried very hard not to think about it.

“Move them,” Jeremy said.

The boy in front of her pulled out and she opened her eyes. The boys were moving Jenny so she was in front of Nina. Chrissy was being made to lie down on the sand on her back.

As Nina watched, the chubby boy who had fucked Nina’s mouth started fucking Chrissy’s pussy. Poor Chrissy, who had been a virgin before her own brother forced her to fuck a bedpost. Now she’d been fucked by her own brother and a whole group of boys.

Another boy joined the chubby one. He sat on Chrissy’s face, spreading his pale little ass over her mouth, then grinding.

Jeremy slapped Nina’s face.

“Pay attention!”

“I’m sorry, Jeremy.”

“Start kissing Jenny. And keep your eyes open, whore.”

The boys kept fucking Nina and Jenny while they made out. It was degrading and somehow more personal to feel Jenny’s lips on hers and Jenny’s tongue in her mouth while they both got fucked. When the black boy started fucking Jenny’s ass, Nina had to watch as she winced with every thrust. She tasted Jenny’s tears as they ran down her face and into her mouth.

Then they switched Jenny and Chrissy. Now she had to kiss Chrissy while Jenny had to lie on her back while she got fucked and ate ass. The boys slapped Jenny’s breasts hard as they abused her.

Nina kissed Chrissy. She hated this and it was awful to see Chrissy sob as the boys thrust into her. Her thin body was shaking. None of the boys cared. They showed no mercy at all.

Now it was Chrissy and Jenny’s turn to kiss. Nina had to lie down in the sand. The fat boy and Jeremy stood over her. She thought Jeremy would fuck her but instead he sat on her face. She struggled for breath.

“Go for it,” Jeremy said.

Suddenly she felt the fat boy thrusting his hand into her pussy. He had only managed three fingers before, but Jeremy encouraged him and kept her from fighting back by sitting on her, his hands pressing heavily on her breasts. When the boy shoved four fingers into her she tried to scream but Jeremy just pressed down more. She knew what was going to happen next. She tried to fight it as hard as she could even though she would be punished for it. She tried to kick the fat boy but two other boys held her legs while Jeremy covered her entire face with his ass. Cum from his penis had run down his balls and got smeared all over her face as she tried to fight them.

She felt the pressure of the fat boy’s fist against her pussy. He pushed hard. She tried to wriggle free. He pushed harder. She felt her pussy being split wide open. The pain was intense. She screamed helplessly into Jeremy’s ass.

The fat boy’s fist entered her. She felt his whole hand inside her. He was in her up to the wrist. She felt his fingers moving inside her body and it made her want to throw up. She was close to passing out.

Jeremy got off her.

“I want you to see yourself getting fisted,” he said. He pulled her head up by the hair and made her watch.

The fat boy pulled his fist out, then shoved it back in. Nina screamed at the tops of her lungs, perhaps louder than ever before, but here on the island it didn’t matter. She watched the boy’s fist disappear into her. Then he did it again. And again. It was like he was punching her.

Jeremy had the boys haul Chrissy and Jenny over so they could watch. Jenny tried to look away but Jeremy slapped her tits until she looked right at Nina’s pussy. Then he shoved her even closer, made her lick the fat boy’s hand. Nina’s eyes were so full of tears now that she could barely see what was happening.

“Guys, how are we feeling?” Jeremy asked.

There were laughs and sighs.

“I’m fucking drained,” the black boy said.

“Then it’s time,” Jeremy said.

The fat boy pulled his fist out of Nina. The boys grabbed her and lifted her up. She was too weak to struggle. She realized too late what was happening.

They carried her to the tree. The branch was waiting for her. They spread her legs and pushed her down on it. She screamed again as the felt the smooth wood entering her. It was a scream of undiluted misery. The wood filled her.

“Fuck it, Nina.”

She couldn’t obey. Jeremy slapped her. She was still too miserable to respond. Then he made her watch as Jenny received a short, hard punch on each tit. Finally Nina started riding the branch.

They weren’t done yet. Next they put the bottle Jenny had been forced to fuck on the tree in front of Nina and forced Jenny on top of it, pushing her down until she had taken it deep into her pussy. They took two thin ropes and threw them over a thick branch above Nina and Jenny, then attached the ends of the ropes to Jenny and Nina’s nipple rings. The ropes were short enough that their breasts were pulled up by the nipples. Every time one of them moved she hurt the other. The boys tied their legs so they couldn’t rise high enough to let their breasts relax. Their arms were tied behind their backs so their breasts were thrust forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.