Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina’s first experience with dog cock was agonizingly slow. The boys surrounded her and Big Al brought one of the dogs closer. It was some kind of mutt, part German shepherd, part bulldog. It was massive.

“Ana, you’re going to help Nina just like Big Al showed you,” Jeremy said.

Ana crawled forward. Her eyes looked blank. A huge tattoo showing Ana getting raped by a dog covered her back. Her nipples had rings in them with weights attached, painfully swinging as she crawled. Her breasts were covered in tattoos, an elaborate pattern with words like WHORE and SLUT and RAPE MEAT. Nina was shocked. Ana’s body had been ruined for good. And Nina had put her into this situation.

“This is Fido, he’s going to have a lot of fun with you,” Big Al said.

Ana guided Fido closer.

“Say hello to Fido, Nina,” Jeremy said.

Nina wasn’t sure what to do.

“H ... hi ... Fido,” she stammered.

“No, not like that. A proper hello. Ana, show her.”

Ana put her hands on the dog’s head and started kissing him on the mouth. Nina heard Jenny gasp. Ana licked the dog’s lips, her face getting covered in his thick spittle.

No, Nina couldn’t do this. She had done so much disgusting and humiliating stuff but this was too much.

“Now say hello to Fido, Nina.”

She froze. If she resisted, Jeremy would just do something worse to her. Or to Jenny. Or to Chrissy, who was so broken that Nina was afraid she might need to go to the hospital. But she still couldn’t bring herself to kiss the dog.

Ana pushed Fido closer. She wasn’t trying to be mean like she used to be. She looked too broken to care about anything anymore. Nina noticed that tears had been tattooed onto her face.

Nina had always tried to maintain her psychological independence. She did what she had to but she never allowed Jeremy to break her. She never wanted to become like Ana. She had to resist.

When she leaned forward and put her lips on Fido’s, something inside her broke. She had told herself she wouldn’t do it. But she did. She kissed the dog and felt its tongue against hers. It tasted more disgusting than anything she had experienced so far.

“Keep going,” Jeremy said.

Ana watched emptily. Chrissy sobbed. Jenny tried to look away but one of the boys gave her a slap and made her watch.

Nina made out with the dog. She felt worthless. Dog spittle dripped onto her breasts. She felt like throwing up.

“Enough.”

She sat back, shaking.

“Actually, you missed a bit. See that? Eat it.”

There was a huge piece of drool hanging down from the side of the dog’s mouth. It was revolting. Nina hesitated. Then she opened her mouth, leaned forward and slurped it up. Its taste and consistency made her gag.

“You’ve trained her well, dude,” Big Al said. “Took a lot of punishment to get Ana to do that.”

Nina felt like she was losing her mind. She couldn’t believe she had obeyed. Even after everything.

“You’ve said hello the human way. Now say hello the dog way,” Jeremy said.

Ana turned the dog around.

“Lick his asshole, Nina.”

“Please, you can’t make her do this,” Jenny protested. “It’s inhuman.”

“May I?” Big Al asked Jeremy.

“Of course, go ahead.”

“Boys, would you hold Jenny down? Thanks.”

Big Al dropped his pants. He was fat and sweaty and his erect penis was huge. He stepped up to Jenny and sat down on her face, his huge sweaty ass covering her entire face. She struggled but the boys held her in place. Then Al began to punch her.

Mostly he punched her tits with hard, well-aimed jabs, but he also punched her stomach several times, and the last punch was aimed at her pussy. Meanwhile he pressed his ass down on her face until she almost fainted. She was struggling for breath when he got back up.

“You gonna complain again, bitch?” he said.

Jenny shook her head, unable to speak. Her beautiful face was covered in Big Al’s sweat.

“Nina, do as you’re told or Jenny will get another round, and this time Al won’t hold back.”

Ana pushed Fido towards Nina.

Nina closed her eyes and started licking. It was as awful as she’d expected though the drool was probably worse.

“Now lick his balls.”

She licked the dog’s balls, feeling them bob against her tongue. How could she have fallen this far? This was worse than rape and torture.

“Now lick his cock.”

This was the moment she had been dreading most of all. How could any woman do something so disgusting?

Ana grabbed the dog’s penis and held it towards Nina’s mouth. It was the single most disgusting thing she had ever seen. She would have taken even the filthiest human penis over this smelly, pointy pink thing.

She took it into her mouth. The moment her lips touched it, she threw up. The boys laughed. Her vomit tasted of their cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.