Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 25

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

When Nina regained consciousness, she still felt delirious. Her breasts hurt more than ever before. Her pussy and her asshole were pure agony. She felt a sharp pain somewhere, and her eyesight was blurry.

Two boys were sitting next to her, she realized, having their fun with her while she was unconscious. The tall, thin boy had jerked off onto her face, opening her eyelids and cumming directly onto her eyeballs. The sensation was horrible.

The other boy was the short, fat one who was particularly sadistic. He had a needle and was shoving it into her nipple. She moaned in pain.

“N-no...” she stammered. The tall boy came onto her face again, depositing a thick wad of cum on her nose.

She closed her eyes.

“No, slut, open your eyes,” the tall boy said.

She felt his hands on her face, pulling her eyelids open so more of his cum could flow in. Everything became even more blurry. Next to her she could hear Jenny screaming as a dog fucked her. Then there was a sharp pain in her pussy as the fat boy shoved the needle into her clitoris. He wasn’t shoving it in sideways, like her piercing, but straight in. She screamed.

The thin boy started shoving some of his cum down her nostrils. She struggled to breathe and tried to fight back. She was panicking, her heart racing as the pain and fear overwhelmed her.

“Hold still, slut!” the fat boy said, pulling the needle out and jamming it back in.

“Stop! Stop!” she screamed.

The thin boy jammed a dirty sock into her mouth. It tasted of cum. She kept struggling. Now the boy stood up and stepped onto her arms, painfully pinning her down.

Meanwhile the fat boy was spreading her abused pussy as far as he could. She could feel him searching around inside her.

The thin boy put his right foot on her left tit and pressed down. Nina screamed again. She was getting very hoarse.

“Got it,” the fat boy said.

The thin boy stepped onto her chest. Each foot was on one of her breasts, pressing down on the sunburned, beaten, bitten flesh. Nina howled. She couldn’t even think. Then the boy began to pee on her face.

The fat boy jammed the needle into her cervix. Nina fainted again.

When she woke up again, a lot of time had passed. She was back in her bed in the bungalow. Jenny was passed out next to her. Her breasts were covered in bruises and bitemarks. Nina’s breasts looked the same. Everything hurt, and she still had a needle in her cervical canal.

She limped to the bathroom, where she found Chrissy tied up with her head in the toilet, quietly sobbing. She tried to talk to her but Chrissy was too broken. She reeked of piss.

This was too much. It had gone too far, Nina decided. Nothing in the world was worth this level of abuse. She decided she would get dressed and go talk to the police. But there didn’t seem to be a single article of clothing in the house.

One more humiliation, then. At least nobody could deny the truth if they saw her body.

Defiantly, she limped to the island’s police station. People stared but she was beyond caring. What she had suffered through was unspeakable. If she didn’t act now, Jeremy would break her for good. And Chrissy might not be able to survive another day.

The police station was in an old colonial building. There were just a handful of cops for the whole island. But she got lucky: the Chief of Police was there, an older man with short-cropped gray hair and an air of authority. When she walked in naked and bruised, he immediately led her to a room where she could sit down and tell her story. He didn’t give her clothes or even a blanket but she felt strong and brave and she would get through this.

“Please tell me what happened to you,” the chief said.

“I was raped and tortured by the son of the owner of the hotel.”

“You mean little Jeremy?”

“Yes. There are several other victims, including his sister.”

“That is a very serious accusation. We will have to investigate immediately.”

The chief asked for a number of details, then left. She was forced to sit in that room, naked, every inch of her body aching. Her mouth tasted of piss and dog cum.

I won’t let you get away with it, Jeremy, she thought.

After some time, the chief returned with Jeremy’s parents, David and Katherine, and Chrissy and Jenny. David was wearing a suit, while Katherine was wearing an elegant black cocktail dress that barely contained her ample cleavage. She was holding Chrissy, both of them crying. Jenny and Chrissy were both still naked, the signs of abuse visible all over their bodies. Jenny hugged Nina and gave her a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.