Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 26

Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina could not believe what had happened. Her last hope for freedom was gone. She watched in shock as Jeremy ordered Chrissy to kiss her mother on the mouth.

Nobody would help them. Not even the police.

The chief of police was having his cock sucked by Jenny as he watched Chrissy and Katherine stick their tongues into each other’s mouths.

She was so shocked that when Jeremy’s father started shoving his fingers into her pussy, Nina barely reacted. When he pushed her against the table and his long, fat cock penetrated her, she just moaned. Her eyes were still on Chrissy and Katherine as daughter and mother’s tits rubbed up against each other and Jeremy groped their asses.

Jeremy had won. There was nothing she could do now.

She felt the thick cock stretching her abused pussy, her bruised tits bouncing, but nothing felt real. Chrissy and Katherine were sucking Jeremy’s cock now. Both were crying. The chief of police came on Jenny’s face, then pushed her down onto the ground and made her lick his shoes.

Jeremy came too and his mother and sister had to share his cum, choking and sobbing. His dad was the last to cum, grabbing Nina’s head by the hair and pumping his semen into her pussy. He let her go and she fell to the ground next to Jenny.

“That sure was fun,” the chief of police said, pressing his shoe down on Jenny’s right breast and making her yowl in pain.

After this abuse they returned to the hotel. This time they did not go to the bungalow, where they had stayed so far, but to Jeremy’s home. Jeremy explained the rules they would now have to follow.

“You will not wear any clothes without permission, no matter the situation. That includes you, Mom. You will make sure you are always shaved. Each night one of you will sleep in Dad’s bed, two of you will sleep in mine, and one of you will sleep on the floor. Positions will rotate. You will keep the house clean at all times. Every morning you will piss in a glass and then drink your own piss. You will eat once a day, in the evening, and your portions will be strictly controlled. If anyone asks you for sex, no matter who, you will comply. At home, you will regularly kiss on the mouth and suck on each other’s tits without being told to do so. If you’re not cleaning or being fucked, you should be kissing or sucking on tits. You may also eat each other, but not to orgasm. If one of you orgasms, even accidentally, even when I’m fucking you, she will have to fuck a cactus.”

Katherine was holding Chrissy and both were shaking. Jenny grasped Nina’s hand.

“If you are thirsty, you will drink water from the toilet. If someone cums on you, do not remove the cum unless told to. Jenny, as an additional rule, you will do anything your husband tells you to unless my father or I forbid it. It can involve the other sluts.”

Jenny quietly sobbed.

“None of you are allowed to use birth control. If you are caught using any without permission, all of you will fuck a cactus. Finally, every day before you go to bed, you will ride the bedpost, taking it as deep as you can. When you are done, you will each lick another’s bedpost.”

That’s what Nina’s life was like for the next weeks. She stood up, drank her own pee, then spent the day serving Jeremy and his father. She spent a lot of time kissing the other slaves and sucking on their breasts. She rode the bedpost and tried to avoid pressing it against her bruised cervix. Then she got fucked in bed, sometimes twice. When she slept on the floor, Jeremy would insert a long dildo into her so she wasn’t too comfortable. Sometimes he brought it to bed and shoved it down her throat until she puked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.