Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 27

Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

The flight to New York was surprisingly uneventful. Nina’s tight black dress was revealing, her swollen breasts pressing against its thin fabric, her growing belly showing through a slit down the front. She wasn’t allowed to wear a bra but after being paraded around the hotel naked so many times this seemed easy. Her tight black thong was uncomfortable but she was used to that. She only cursed when her clit piercing got caught on the fabric. That was painful and humiliating.

They were in first class. Jenny sat next to Nina, wearing a similar dress. It was less translucent but showed more cleavage and the stewardesses stared at her WHORE tattoo. But at least she didn’t have anything shoved into her pussy, Nina thought.

Jeremy sat with his sister. Chrissy was dressed in a white crop top and a miniskirt so short that her ass was constantly visible. She was not allowed to wear underwear at all. She was supposed to pretend to be Jeremy’s girlfriend so he frequently kissed her and groped her.

During the flight each of them had to flash her breasts once and be photographed. Every now and then Jeremy would finger his sister and make Nina and Jenny clean his fingers, then kiss.

Trying not to be seen by the stewardesses was nerve wracking but compared to their previous experiences it was still nothing. Nina almost didn’t think about it at all. She was much more worried about Jenny. Her husband would meet her at the airport and they wouldn’t see each other for some time. She didn’t know how long and she was worried about how abusive her husband had become. The closer the time came the more extremely agitated Nina got.

She felt strange leaving the plane. Other passengers gawked at them and now that they were at a familiar airport instead of on the island the reality of her situation made her very uncomfortable. It was like waking up from a nightmare only to find the nightmare continuing in the real world.

I can’t believe this happened to me, she thought. I’ve been raped. Enslaved. I’ve been pierced and tattooed and forced to fuck a dog. That little boy walking next to me owns me and he’s probably going to do more awful stuff to me.

Jeremy looked up at her and smiled as if he knew what she was thinking. Nina felt cold and afraid.

“Do you want to say goodbye to Jenny before she goes to be raped by her husband?” he said.

“Yes. Please.”

“You can have five minutes together in the nearest toilet if you piss your panties and shove them into Chrissy’s mouth. Don’t look at Chrissy, this isn’t her choice. Do you want to do it?”

Nina felt terrible but she had to talk to Jenny.

“OK.”

“Go ahead then. Piss first, then send Chrissy out to wait with me.”

They went to one of the airport toilets. Chrissy looked glum.

“I’m sorry,” Nina said. Chrissy didn’t reply.

Nina went into one of the stalls and did what she had to. Then she handed Chrissy the sodden panties. Chrissy held them in her hand, looking digusted.

“I’m really sorry,” Nina said.

Chrissy stared at the dripping thong and didn’t move. Jenny looked uncomfortable. Someone might come in at any moment.

Nina started getting desperate.

“Come on, Chrissy, please.”

Nothing.

“I know it’s disgusting but I need you to help me.”

“When did you ever help me?” Chrissy muttered.

“We can talk about this later.”

“It’s always about you and your girlfriend. You’re grownups. I’m just a girl and you’re helping my brother rape me.”

Nina felt ashamed but also angry. She needed to talk to Jenny.

“Nina, I know we need this moment but maybe I’ll reach you somehow when...” Jenny stammered.

Nina ignored her. She was getting furious.

“Put the panties in your mouth, Chrissy.”

“No. You know I hate piss. I don’t deserve this.”

“Put it in your mouth right now, Chrissy.”

“No.”

Nina slapped Chrissy across the face, hard.

“Put it in your mouth!”

Chrissy had tears in her eyes but she stood her ground.

“No! I won’t do it. Why don’t you put it in your mouth? You’ve swallowed his piss before. You even have his baby in your stupid fat belly.”

“Put it in your mouth or I’ll slap you again.”

“No.”

Nina slapped Chrissy even harder. As Chrissy reeled back, she grabbed the piss-soaked thong and shoved it towards the girl’s face. Chrissy kept her mouth shut. Nina rubbed the thong onto her lips.

“Hold her!” she told Jenny. Jenny grabbed Chrissy’s arms from behind and pinned them against her back. She clearly did not want to be doing this.

Nina grabbed Chrissy’s face and pressed her cheeks.

“Open your mouth!”

Chrissy refused, shaking herself trying to get loose.

Nina snapped.

“I’ve had it with your whining!” she almost shouted. “You think you have it hard? He didn’t make you fuck a tree! He didn’t make you torture someone you love! He didn’t fucking impregnate you!”

Nina lifted up Chrissy’s crop top, revealing her breasts. She grabbed her pierced nipples and twisted them hard. Chrissy squealed.

“Hold her tighter!”

“Nina-”

“Hold her!”

Nina slapped Chrissy’s tits hard. She vented all her pent up anger and frustration into the slaps. Soon Chrissy’s tits were bright red. Tears were running down Chrissy’s face as she struggled. Jenny was crying too but she kept holding Chrissy in place.

Still furious, Nina lifted Chrissy’s miniskirt, revealing her WORTHLESS tattoo, and shoved two fingers up Chrissy’s shaved pussy. Chrissy whined in protest.

“I’m so tired of your clingy bullshit,” Nina snarled. “I’m not your fucking mother, Chrissy. You should know the difference, you’ve sucked on her tits enough.”

She shoved her fingers deeper into Chrissy, almost lifting her off the floor. With her other hand she kept slapping her tits.

“We’re not family, Chrissy. Your family fucked you. Your dad fucked you and your brother fucked you and your mother fucked you too. Your family ruined my fucking life. We’re not even friends, Chrissy. I don’t give a shit about you. I want to have five minutes with Jenny and you’re fucking ruining that too.”

“She’s opened her mouth, Nina.”

Jenny was right, Chrissy had finally opened her mouth. Nina picked the piss-soaked thong up from the ground and shoved it into the teen girl’s mouth. But she wasn’t done.

“Keep holding her.”

“You’ve made your point.”

“No, she needs to learn. I’m pregnant and you’re going to be with your husband and I can’t have her behaving like this again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.