Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 28

Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina had experienced unbelievable degradation but even she was shocked by what Jeremy had said.

“Jeremy...” she said while still riding the tree. “Are you really going to do that? It’s ... oww ... it’s very extreme...”

Chrissy was sobbing.

“Please Jeremy, no, don’t let him do that to me, please...”

Jeremy smiled and spat in his sister’s face.

“Dad and I decided on this weeks ago. After he does you, dad’s friend is going to do mom’s pussy as well. It’s an easy procedure, you know. It’ll make your pussy look even nicer. Like a little girl’s. Oh, I forgot to say you’ll also be getting laser therapy, so you won’t have hair down there either. You’ll look like a little girl forever. And you’ll never orgasm again.”

“Jeremy, that’s ... oww ... that’s really...”

“Do you want yours removed too, Nina? Maybe Jenny’s?”

“No.”

“Then it’s happening to Chrissy. Think of the bright side. At least she won’t get tortured with needles anymore. At least not in her clit.”

Chrissy was breaking down completely. Jeremy popped a pill in her mouth.

“Swallow. Good slut. That’ll knock you out until you get there. Oh and just so you know, Dad’s friend will rape you in your sleep. He has a fetish for spitting in women’s mouths when they’re unconscious. That’s how he and Dad became friends.”

Chrissy started to moan and in a few minutes she had passed out. Jeremy unchained her and her limp body slid onto the sand that surrounded the tree. Jeremy opened her mouth and spat in it.

“It is fun,” he said with a big grin. “Nina, you’re going to stay here until I come back. Don’t stop fucking the tree even for one second. I have a camera watching you and I can check it from my phone. Oh and one more thing.”

He knelt in front of her and raised the needle he had used to torture his sister. Nina felt a sudden wave of fear.

She thought he was going to shove the needle into her clitoris, but instead Jeremy shoved it into her urethra. Nina screamed in shock and surprise.

“That’s going to stay there,” Jeremy said firmly. Then he spat in her face and started dragging his unconscious sister away.

Jeremy was only gone for an hour but it felt like a day to Nina. Her belly made it harder to keep her balance on the tree and her pussy became extremely sore. The needle in her urethra made her want to scream and the chains attached to her nipple rings were stretching her nipples painfully. She wanted to stay strong but she was alone and in pain. She couldn’t stop herself from crying.

When Jeremy returned he didn’t let her stop. Instead he took hold of the needle and slowly pushed it in and out of her urethra while she whimpered.

“Hurts, huh? It’ll hurt a lot more when we stretch it with something bigger. All your holes belong to me, Nina. Even this one. I’m going to keep changing your body to please me. The tattoos and the piercings were just the beginning, you know.”

Nina looked at him in terror.

“You’ll definitely get laser treatment like my sis. Maybe a bit of labiaplasty. I think I’ll have your clitoral hood removed, so your clitoris is always exposed. Does that sound good?”

She sobbed.

“And what about those tits of yours? Do you think we should get them enlarged?”

“No ... please...” Nina whispered.

“Then you better be a good slut here in New York,” he said. “Or I’ll ruin your body even more. Get off the tree.”

She obeyed. It was a relief to finally not have that branch inside her anymore.

“Get in the pool.”

The water was heated. She swam to the middle and floated. It felt good.

Jeremy stripped and got into the water too. He was still holding his phone.

“I want you to pose for me. Pretend you’re enjoying this. Hold up your tits. Show me what a slut you are.”

Posing was always humiliating but it was better than riding the tree. When Jeremy was done taking pictures, he came close to her and ran his hands over her body, patting her pregnant belly and squeezing her tattooed tits.

“I love what I’ve done to you,” he said. “Just look at these tattoos. I’ve marked you. And soon you’re going to have my baby. It’ll be so painful, Nina. You’ve never been stretched that far in your life. You won’t have any painkillers of course. Hopefully a very long labor. Hours of pain for you.”

She didn’t know what to say. Everything was more awful than she could have imagined.

“Are you hungry? I’m starving!”

“I ... I guess so...”

“Excellent. Let’s order some food.”

They dried down and went into the dining room. Next to the door Nina noticed a photo of Chrissy she’d never seen before. It was taken in a changing room and Chrissy was much younger than she was now.

“I didn’t know about this photo either,” Jeremy said. “Dad started spying on Chrissy before I did. This is the best one he got though. I did a lot better.”

Jeremy picked up a tablet and opened an application.

“Let’s order in. How about pizza?”

“Yeah ... yeah, that’s fine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.