Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 29

Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina sobbed as the weights pulled on her nipples and the bedpost stretched her pussy. Jeremy lay naked on the bed and watched her, his young cock completely erect.

Nina had been in this position for an hour. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“Jeremy, if you want me to have this baby for you, you have to let me stop,” she begged. “Please.”

“What can you offer me in return?”

“I don’t know ... please, Jeremy...”

“I think you might need a spanking.”

“No, please ... I can’t...”

Suddenly she had an idea.

“I can give you nudes.”

“I have lots of nudes of you and I can always take more, slut.”

“They’re old nudes. From when I was younger. On my old laptop. In my apartment.”

“How young in the oldest photos?”

Nina hesitated to tell the truth but the pain was too much.

“Fifteen.”

Jeremy grinned.

“That’s almost my age! You little slut. OK, you can get off. We’ll go get those nudes tomorrow. If they’re not good, you’re fucking something much bigger.”

Nina carefully got off the bedpost, feeling her pussy gape. Without thinking, she removed the weights from her nipples.

“Nina, did I say you could remove the weights?”

She blanched.

“No ... no, sorry, Jeremy, I ... I was just confused...”

“Too late. Come here. Lie down.”

He made her lie down on her back, trembling with fear and pain. Her pussy was red and gaping. Jeremy looped a zip tie through her nipple rings. Nina gasped when he pulled it right, forcing her nipples against each other. After the abuse, the pain was so bad that she screamed.

Jeremy mounted her breasts. He couldn’t sit on her pregnant belly so he put his ass on her face as he started to titfuck her.

The feel of his penis between her tits was as disgusting as always but the pain in her nipples was driving her insane. She couldn’t stop herself from screaming but Jeremy’s ass covered her mouth. Finally she felt his cum exploding into her cleavage.

Panting, Jeremy turned around and put his wet, softening cock on her face. He rubbed it on her, covering her in cum.

Nina had reached a point of such degradation that she just stared at the ceiling and hoped she would soon faint from exhaustion.

She thought it had to be over now but it still wasn’t. Jeremy tied a string from her nipples to her clitoris piercing, making sure it was extra tight. Her nipples were painfully pulled down and her clitoris was painfully pulled up.

This was the position he made her sleep in.

Nina was exhausted. Her eyes and nose hurt from hours of sobbing. She wanted to sleep but she couldn’t. With her belly being so large and her nipples tied to her clitoris, every position was painful. Eventually she rolled up into a kind of awkward fetal position and caught a couple of hours of sleep.

She woke up feeling something pressing against her mouth. When she tried to take a breath, she felt something long and rubbery shoved deep into her throat. Jeremy was lying behind her, his hard penis pressed against her back as he throatfucked her with a dildo. Nina felt overwhelmed by the sudden assault and couldn’t control her gag reflex. She gagged hard but Jeremy didn’t stop. As she struggled the string pulled so harshly on her clitoris that she had to scream and Jeremy used this opportunity to stick the long dildo deeper into her throat than anything had ever been. Nina’s eyes bulged. Jeremy didn’t remove the dildo and instead pressed further down. With his other hand he pinched her nose shut. Nina felt like she was going to pass out. She struggled desperately and pulled even harder on her clitoris and nipples, so hard that she was certain she must be bleeding.

Finally Jeremy took the dildo out and let go of her nose. She took a deep breath before Jeremy did it again. Then a fourth time. A fifth. A sixth. The seventh time Nina puked.

Jeremy laughed.

“Don’t worry, the maid will clean that up.”

He turned her onto her back. She looked up at him with tear-streaked eyes.

“Jeremy ... I can’t ... if you keep doing this I’ll lose the baby. I need a break.”

“Your clitoris does look very red. But what can you offer me? The nudes were a good idea, if you hadn’t tried to take the weights off you’d be asleep now. Do you have anything else.”

What else could she give him? She was desperate. He’d ruined so much of her life already but right now all she wanted was to be left alone for a few hours.

“I’ll torture Chrissy.”

“Nice but you’ve already done that. What else?”

He pulled on her clitoris.

“Owwww! I’ll ... I’ll ... I’ll find you another victim.”

“You will but that’s still nothing new. Get back on the bedpost.”

“No ... no, please not that...”

“Get on it.”

“I’ll do anything! Anything!”

“Get on it.”

Shaking with terror she positioned herself over the bedpost and tried to push herself down on it. She couldn’t.

Jeremy grabbed the string that tied her clit to the zip tie between her nipple piercings and pulled down on it. Nina howled in agony and tried to take the bedpost into herself. With his free hand Jeremy pushed her down. She felt her poor pussy splitting wide as the wood penetrated her.

“Please Jeremy, I can’t, I can’t! I’ll fuck another dog! I’ll torture Jenny! I’ll fuck a horse!”

Jeremy pushed her down harder. She felt the bedpost going deeper.

“I’ll ... I’ll fuck my dad!”

Jeremy stopped pushing. He cocked an eyebrow.

Nina couldn’t believe what she’d said.

“You’ll fuck your dad?”

“I ... I don’t ... I’m not sure...”

“It’s a deal. Get off.”

Jeremy removed the string and the zip tie.

“Go take a swim in the pool before you come back. Then you can sleep.”

As Nina swam, she felt relieved but also extremely terrified. Why had she said that? Was she really going to do it? Why had she even thought it could even happen? Would a father really fuck his own daughter?

I know why I thought it, she said to herself. I’ve never wanted to admit it to myself but I know why. The way he looked at me in a bikini. Or when he caught me changing that one time. I tried to pretend I was imagining it but Jeremy put me into such a desperate situation that the truth came out.

But at least she would get to sleep without pain. When she returned to her bed, Jeremy even gave her some painkillers. She still had to blow him and he spat on her during the night but that was normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.