Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 30

Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina was still in a state of shock. She couldn’t believe Jeremy had sent the nude to her dad. What would he do? She wished she could talk to Jenny.

Suddenly her phone beeped. There was a new message from Dad.

Still trembling, she tapped on it. There was no text, only a photo. It was the picture of her in bed that Jeremy had just posted to some horrible forum for perverts. Nina’s stomach lurched. Dad already knew. And he didn’t care.

She stared at the phone. Her own father had nudes of her. He’d downloaded a nude from a forum. He must have been hanging out in the forum to begin with ... how long had he known?

Her thoughts raced and she felt herself panicking.

“So, did he finally answer?” Jeremy said, entering the room.

Nina handed him the phone without speaking.

“Haha, nice. Let’s answer him.”

“How?” Nina whispered.

“More of the same, of course.”

Jeremy sent another photo to her phone. It showed her on the island, sobbing after having a metal pole inserted deep into her pussy. Her breasts were bruised and it was obvious she was being raped.

“You can’t let him see that ... please ... it’s my dad...”

“Really? You think you can tell me not to do something?”

He added a photo of Nina kissing Jenny. They were both naked and covered in cum. He hit send.

Her own father, Nina thought. The man who had raised her. How could this be happening?

Her phone beeped again. Her father had responded with another message. It was another nude of Nina that Jeremy had posted online. He must have been collecting them! Was he a porn addict?

“I see he’s a fan. Isn’t that cool? He must have been following your nudes for a while. Maybe before he even knew it was you. Let’s send him something special.”

Jeremy sent her father a photo of Nina sucking a dog’s cock. Nina felt more ashamed than she ever had before.

When her phone beeped again, it wasn’t another photo posted on the internet. Instead it was a photo of Nina, aged sixteen, taking a shower. He’d spied on her when she was a teenager! Taken photos of his own daughter in the shower!

“Check this out, your dad has been perving on you for years! I’m starting to really like this guy. Let’s see, what else can we send him?”

After browsing his files for a few minutes, Jeremy decided on a photo of Chrissy sucking on Nina’s tits while Nina cried.

Nina’s dad responded with a photo of Nina sleeping on a couch at home, drunk, one of her breasts having slipped out of her dress. She was 17. Nina started sobbing loudly. The idea that her own father had taken such photos of her was too much to bear.

“Hold up the phone towards me,” Jeremy said. She did, her face contorted with sadness, tears rolling down her face and dripping onto her breasts. Jeremy took a photo of Nina holding up her father’s photo. He then sent it to her phone and made her send it to her father. Her tears dropped onto the phone and she almost couldn’t press send.

Her father responded with a photo of Nina aged 14, taken through her window. She looked so young and innocent! In the photo she was undressing, her breasts still not fully grown. Her pussy wasn’t shaved yet.

“Wow. Nice. I never thought I’d get to see you naked so young,” Jeremy said. “I bet he has more, too. Let’s send him one of you getting gangraped. Have you seen this one?”

He showed her a photo from one of her gangrapes. Lots of young hands were groping her all over while a fat boy fucked her and a black boy rubbed his cock of her face. A big bubble of cum covered her mouth.

“No ... I haven’t...”

She barely remembered the experience. It was too overwhelming.

Her father sent back a photo of Nina sitting on her bed, her legs spread, masturbating. He’d seen her like that? Even thinking about it made her sick. She hated it even more than the other photos because it made her look slutty. How she wished she had never let Jeremy take that photo on the beach! She would trade all her sexual freedom and empowerment for bit of dignity.

Jeremy picked a photo of Nina getting fucked by a dog while a crying Jenny watched. Nina was horrified by her own face in the photo. She was screaming, her eyes wide, covered in mud and cum. How could her father look at such a picture of his own daughter and enjoy it?

Dad responded with a photo of Nina sucking her first boyfriend’s cock. Taken through the window again.

“You were always a slut, weren’t you?” Jeremy said.

“Yes,” Nina managed to say between sobs.

“Check this out. This is you sucking my dick. You’re twice as old and I’m younger than your first boyfriend!”

She looked at the photo as instructed. It had been taken on one of her first days on the island. She looked angry and humiliated. Back then she had believed she could get out of this situation.

Her phone beeped as her father sent another image. This one showed Nina passed out in her bed, naked and drunk, after a night of partying. She was 18. The phone beeped again as a second photo arrived. It was a closeup of her breasts. There was cum on them.

Jeremy laughed. “I think I might be the second person to rape you, technically speaking. Is cumming on your daughter’s tits when she’s asleep rape or just sexual abuse? Or maybe just being a good dad?”

Nina wanted to curl up in a corner. She felt disgusted and ashamed and violated. Her whole life was a lie.

Next, Jeremy made her send a photo of herself and Jenny on the tree, tied up and tortured. Their nipples were stretched, their breasts were bruised and their pussies were both red and swollen.

Nina’s father responded with a photo that unnerved her in a whole new way. It showed Nina topless on a beach in Spain. This photo was only three years old. Had he followed her to Spain? Taken photos from a distance? Was he just a voyeur or was he stalking her?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.