A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 83: Honeymoon, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 83: Honeymoon, Part I - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

December, 1985, Stockholm, Sweden

My wives and I were standing in line, waiting for passport control at Arlanda Airport in Stockholm after a smooth, on-time flight from Chicago. We'd convinced the stewardess to let the three of us use two seats most of the flight, except during meals and take-off and landing. That allowed the three of us to alternate cuddling, though despite several nudges by Kara to try to make it happen, I wasn't able to bring either of my wives into the 'Mile-High Club'.

"Reason for your visit to Sweden?" the immigration control officer asked as I handed over our passports.

"«Vi är på semester och skall vara här ett par veckor. Det här är min fru, Jessica Wilton, och våra kompis Kara Blanchard.»" ("We are on vacation, and will be here two weeks. This is my wife Jessica Wilton, and our friend, Kara Blanchard."

"«Hur är det at Ni kan svenska, herr Adams?»" ("How is it that you can speak Swedish, Mr. Adams?")

"«Jag var utbyteselev för några år sen och har rest till Sverige flera gånger.»" ("I was an exchange student a few years ago, and I've traveled to Sweden several times.")

He flipped through my passport, noting the entry and exit stamps, and nodded.

"«Välkommen tillbaka till Sverige!»" ("Welcome back to Sweden!")

He stamped our passports and handed them to us and waved us through. We walked through the 'green' line in customs and weren't stopped, and then walked into the arrivals area.

"What did you tell him?" Kara asked.

I sighed, "I just violated our first rule of not hiding our relationship to avoid trouble. I told him that we were on vacation, that Jessica was my wife and that you were our friend."

Kara nodded, "What would you tell the IRS?"

I chuckled, "Touché. When we're talking to government officials, we have to toe the official government line."

"We do, unless you wanted him to put us on the first plane back to Chicago," Jessica said.

I saw a young woman in a chauffeur's uniform holding a sign that said 'Adams'.

"«Vi är familjen Adams»," I smirked. ("We're the Adams family.")

Jessica giggled, "Did you just say that we're the Addams Family?"

I snapped my fingers twice, and both Kara and Jessica laughed.

"Now there's an idea for the next Halloween party!" Kara said under her breath.

"«Var god och följ efter mig»," the young woman said. ("Follow me, please.")

We wheeled our cart behind her as she led us to a Volvo sedan parked at the curb. The chauffeur put our bags in the trunk and opened the doors to let us in. The girls smirked and climbed in the back. I shook my head and got in the front seat. I looked back and saw them holding hands.

"So this is how it's going to be, is it?" I chuckled.

The chauffeur got into the driver's seat and pulled away from the curb.

"You always let us girls run things, Snuggle Bear. Why would you expect it to be any different just because we're all married?"

The chauffeur smirked, "«Du är verkligen gift med både två? Hur är det möjligt?»" ("You're really married to both of them? How is that possible?")

"«Det är väldigt svårt att förklara!»" I chuckled. ("It's really difficult to explain!")

She gave me a strange look, but said nothing more during the forty-minute drive to the Grand Hotel. After checking in, we were shown to a suite on an upper floor.

"Wow!" Kara said. "This is amazing!"

"Sir, will you need an extra bed?" the porter asked. "I can call housekeeping."

I smiled, "No, my wives and I will use the king-size bed."

He gave me an odd look, similar to the ones that I'd had from the chauffeur and the hotel manager who had checked us in, but said nothing. I was sure that working at a 'five star' hotel required more than a small amount of decorum and discretion, and all the staff were showing it, though their internal reactions were clearly visible on their faces.

"You are going to love doing that, aren't you?" Jessica asked when the porter had left.

"Absolutely!" I chuckled. "That view that you find amazing, Kara, is «Gamla Stan», or 'Old Town'. It's one of the places we'll go if the two of you decide we can leave the hotel room!"

"We will! We do need to let you recover!" Kara giggled. "Not to mention that it would be rude to not let you see your friends and visit Birgit."

"Well, today we have no specific plans," I said. "We'll wander around the city a bit, have lunch and dinner out, and basically adapt to the time difference."

"I'm glad we slept late on Monday morning!" Jessica said. "And it was super nice of Elyse to bring us brunch in bed!"

I chuckled, "She knows that she needs to stay on your good side!"

"So do you, Mr. Adams, if you want ANY kind of freedom in the future for your so-called dalliances!"

"That's the last thing on my mind now that I have two beautiful, sexy women who are going to be sharing my bed."

"You never did explain the stunt with the sheet," Jessica said.

Kara laughed, "It's the kind of hijinks you have to expect from Steve and his friends, and just like him having Elyse bring our food in while we were all standing naked in our bedroom. I saw that they bought us three sets of sheets. Elyse put the black ones on the bed, but covered them with an old white sheet. Steve knew why, and displayed it proudly, because he knew the girls would get a kick out of it. I don't think he told most of them that you were a virgin, but a couple of them obviously knew."

Jessica laughed, "I take it privacy is a thing of the past?"

"That depends on what you mean," Kara said. "There are places to go to get away from everyone, but you simply do have to plan on being naked in front of pretty much anyone and everyone in the sauna, and for everyone in the house to be totally open about sex. You've heard the teasing! But there are things Steve won't share with everyone, and it'll be up to you how open you are with everyone.

"You have to remember, all of us who live there, and quite a few people who visit regularly, love Steve and are very close to him. And he insists on openness and frank discussion. You've heard that, too. Nobody really hides anything from anyone, because the group is so close-knit and everyone loves each other and wants to help each other. But Steve is the center, as he is for you and me. It's hard to get used to for some people, like Jorge, and nearly impossible for others, like Prajesh. But our husband here understands that and meets people where they are."

"So he changes his behavior based on who he's with? Isn't that kind of the polar opposite of openness?" Jessica protested.

"I don't think so," Kara countered. "It's understanding people's tolerance levels. It's not that Steve is changing who he is, but just where the line of being polite is drawn. The inner circle has no lines, though you'll hear Kathy push back when it starts to get completely out of hand. She's been like the house mother, I guess, even though she doesn't live there. She's just as crazy as Steve, but she also has a good sense of what people can handle and what they can't."

"Are ANY of his friends sane?" Jessica said with a smile.

"No!" Kara and I both said at the same time.

"Let's get showers and head out," I said.

"No sex?" Kara asked in a sultry voice.

"Later!" I said firmly. "If we get in bed now, we won't get out and we need sunlight to help us adapt to the time change."

"Practical as always," Kara sighed.

The bathroom was spacious, but the combination tub and shower were designed for a single person at a time. We unpacked our bags, showered, dressed in comfortable, casual clothes, and headed out for a day on the town. I didn't have any particular destination in mind, so we walked to Gamla Stan, which was about ten minutes away by foot, across «Strömbron».

"That's the palace where I met the King of Sweden," I said as we passed by «Kungliga Slottet».

"Like, for real?" Jessica asked in amazement. "The King of Sweden? You met him?"

"I even got to shake his hand. But honestly, it's just not the same when the king wears a business suit instead of royal clothing. I also got to see the Nobel Prizes handed out in 1979."

"The Nobel Peace Prize?" Jessica asked, "You got to see Mother Teresa as well?"

"No, that specific prize is given out in Oslo, in Norway. All the science prizes are given here. The ceremonies were divided when Sweden and Norway split. Norway used to be controlled by Sweden, and the same was true of Finland as well."

"I thought Sweden was pacifist and neutral," Jessica said.

"They are now, but they were very militaristic in the past. They helped win the Thirty Years War, which was part of the Reformation, and at one point or another controlled most of Norway and Finland, and parts of Western Russia by the Baltic and Lake Ladoga, as well as parts of Pomerania. They lost Finland to the Russians in a war in 1809, but a lot of Finns still speak Swedish. The Union with Norway came in 1814 as a result of the Swedes allying against Napoléon Bonaparte and defeating Denmark.

"Now the interesting part is that back in 1810, the Swedish Parliament, «Sveriges riksdag», elected French Marshal Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, a top French general under Napoléon, as Crown Prince. After he defeated the Danes, the Treaty of Kiel gave Norway to Sweden. It had been ruled by Denmark, like «Skåne» had been earlier in history, but the Danes ceded it to Sweden. The Norwegians rejected union and declared independence. From then, until 1905, the King of Sweden was also the King of Norway, though he pretty much only controlled foreign policy for Norway. In 1905, Norway finally achieved complete independence."

"So the Swedish King is French?" Jessica asked.

"Marshal Bernadotte took the name Karl XIV Johan, and the current king is descended from him. Carl XVI Gustaf became king when his grandfather, King Gustaf VI Adolf, died, because his son, the father of the current king, had died when the current king was only nine. The family line is French, but they have a habit of marrying German or Dutch nobles — women from the Houses of Saxe-Coberg and Gotha, Nassau, and Baden. The current queen is from Germany, though her mother was born in Brazil. She wasn't a princess — her dad was a businessman."

"So who becomes King after, what was his name, Carl?"

"Nobody, unless Crown Princess Victoria dies or isn't able to take the throne for some reason. When I was living here, they passed a law that gave the throne to the eldest child no matter what. So she'll be queen. Her little brother, Carl Phillip, was born just before I arrived in Sweden, and they also have a little sister, Madeleine, who was born in 1982."

"So Sweden will have a queen relatively soon?" Jessica asked.

"I doubt that will happen for a long time. The King is only 39! He became king at 23. So if he stays healthy, we'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary before it's even a question."

"But you said that his father died before becoming king," Kara said.

"Yes, but he died in a plane crash at Kastrup Airport in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1947. So it's not like that has some ominous portent for the king's health!"

"Wow. A plane crash. That seems to be a theme for this year," Jessica said.

"It does. But anyway, let's not focus on that! Let me show you around."

We spent a few hours walking around «Gamla Stan», visiting shops and having coffee. For lunch, we went to a small café, and afterwards, to the Nobel Museum, and then to the «Kungsträdgården», the King's Garden. By the time we decided to move on, it was already dark.

"Seriously? The sun sets at 3:00pm?" Jessica asked.

"It didn't come up until about 8:45am, if I recall correctly," I said. "We landed before sunrise, but by the time we got out of the airport, the Sun was up. Contrary-wise, in the Summer, it's light most of the time, and the Sun comes up at like 3:30am!"

"Wild," Jessica said. "I never cared too much for geography, so this is all new to me."

"Steve, weren't you somewhere up north where it never got dark?"

I chuckled, "Abisko National Park. Jess, remind me to show you the picture of the snowball fight we had at 2:30am, in June, in broad daylight."

"Now THAT would be cool!" she said.

"Wasn't Bethany's old roommate with you?" Kara asked.

"Pam. Along with my friends Trevor and Maria. That was a blast. I haven't heard from either of the other two in a couple of years now."

From the garden we took a longer walk to the «Wasavarvet», to see the reconstruction work being done on the Wasa, which had sunk in Stockholm harbor. It was still hard to get an overall view of the ship because of the cramped space, but the guide said that a new museum would house the ship, and it would likely be completed in about three years.

We had dinner in a nice Italian restaurant not far from the Grand Hotel, and eventually returned to our room about 8:30pm, long after the Sun had gone down. Fortunately, the temperatures were only a few degrees below freezing and it hadn't snowed, though the forecast was for colder temperatures and snow for the rest of the week.

"This big room, all to ourselves, with nobody to bother us, whatever shall we do?" Jessica giggled.

"Fuck!" Kara laughed. "In fact, I believe I promised our husband that we would fuck him senseless, and I do believe you promised him a sexual nirvana!"

Jessica nodded and began undressing, "Now THAT is an idea I can get behind!"

Kara quickly shed her clothes and my beautiful naked wives dragged me to the bedroom, stripped me and proceeded to do exactly as they had promised. It started with a very erotic joint blowjob and, after several different combinations, ended a few hours later with Jessica riding me gently while Kara straddled my face and the two of them made out. We collapsed in a sweaty heap and barely had the energy to pull the sheet and duvet over us before we fell asleep.

On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, we shopped, ate, and made love in just about every configuration possible. I noticed, though, that Kara and Jessica had refrained from any one-on-one lovemaking, though they often exchanged kisses, cuddles and hugs. On Friday night, when we cuddled after sex, I decided to ask, because it seemed to me that they'd decided something I should know about.

"So, what's up with you two?" I asked. "You made love passionately on our wedding night, but since then, you just kiss and cuddle."

Jessica smiled, "We decided that we'd save that for special occasions. Neither of us is really bi, but we love you and we love each other. It's fun, but honestly, and no insult to Kara, I like screwing!"

Kara giggled, "Oh, me too! Absolutely! Though, Jess, we do have toys to play with when we get home!"

Jessica laughed, "That will be a fun diversion, but like our husband, I prefer just plain lovemaking. At least so far!"

"Oh, me too," Kara said. "Though you do need to try a good, hard, driving fuck with him. Now that you've had sex a few times, you should try."

"A few?" Jessica laughed. "More like a few dozen! But I suppose you're right. Were you going to do that thing we talked about?"

"If Snuggle Bear is up for it," she said primly.

"Other than being with another guy, you know I'm pretty much up for anything, at least once," I chuckled. "What did you have in mind?"

"That thing Cindi wanted to do — a tit fuck, she called it. I think I'm big enough!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.