Duffy's Tavern - Cover

Duffy's Tavern

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Duffy Manahan with the help of Craig Firestone (father of Tony Firestone of 'Breaking the Mold"), becomes a successful Pub owner in Albuquerque. 61-year-old Ellen Firestone, Craig's widow, striving to get her sex life back together seeks out Duffy Manahan, then spends a fiery weekend with her grandson after a college. baseball game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Swinging   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

She had been in Duffy’s apartment over Manahan’s Pub numerous times as a party guest along with her husband. It had originally been built as a bachelor pad. But as Duffy became more successful, he expanded it. The word around town was that it had become a sophisticated trysting place. She hadn’t seen it since he expanded his bedroom and put in the king-sized circular bed and large mirrors on the walls and ceiling. He also put a Jacuzzi in the oversized bathroom. When he opened the door for her and flipped a switch, soft lights hidden by a soffit washed the ceiling with a sensual ambiance while soft, romantic music permeated the room.

Taking her hand, he pulled her into a dance easily leading her to follow him. With her libido on razor’s edge, her entire body tingled. She felt like she was floating. Though she was a mature woman in her sixties she felt as giddy as a schoolgirl. Having never been with a man—another man other than her husband not counting the recent romp she had with her son with Tony—the thrill was new. Imagine a woman of my age being wooed she thought. But until now she was the one doing the wooing. “I’ve dreamed of doing this with you so many times Duffy.”

“Really,” he said still needing reassurance to mollify his years of hopefulness.

Ellen sat up in the middle of the bed, her eyes dropping down his chest and centering on his crotch. “Aww,” she said, “something has happened to Dickie. He had felt so large when he had danced with her. Do you think Momma should see if she can help the poor fella out?”

With a foolish smile, Duffy cocked his head and shrugged his shoulders. He was wearing matching black gabardine slacks and a button-up white shirt that he always wore when tending bar. Ellen scootched closer. Leaning down she rolled back the flap of his fly. Grabbing his belt, she pinched his zipper between her finger and thumb and worked it down. He wiggled to give her better access. She flopped out his plumping penis and said, “Tsk, poor Dick looks like he needs a little consideration to bring him back to speed.” Presenting his wrinkled maleness on the platform of her hand she asked, “Think there is any real hope Duffy? (she had become accustomed to being disappointed with her husband’s medication induced impotence)” Closing her fingers around his drooping phallus she shook her hand back and forth flopping the head back and forth like a tassel. Looking up with a grin she leaned down and kissed it.

Still trying to move from denial to the fact that their togetherness was something real Duffy felt the tingling shock that his dream woman’s lips were driving from his heart to his balls. Like a balloon being blown up by a breathless child, his glans expanded then backed off a little, filling more to the beat of his heart as it continued to expand.

For Ellen, after living the last few years with a man whose penis no longer functioned as a cock, the joy she experienced feeling and watching the miracle of tumescence made her feel like Santa had come last night and left her this incredible toy. As a decent and loyal wife, she had accepted what life had brought her. It wasn’t as if Craig didn’t make love to her and bring her to orgasm often enough—and she had her toys. But the episode of forbidden love that she had shared with Tony last week made her realize that modern people no longer must wait a year after the death of their spouse.

The door was open, and she was free to walk through it. Duffy was not only the most logical choice for her to enjoy the pleasures of her female body, but he was also the most desired. Here she was with a man who she had fantasized about for years, one with whom she could easily fall completely in love. She had just learned that he had been living with fantasies for her for just as long. Serendipity was being defined.

With Her hand now filled with Duffy’s tumescent manhood, her eyes confirmed the largeness of what her fingers were wrapped around. It was much more substantial than the one she had spent so many years with. Having never had a cock inside her that didn’t feel good she wasn’t a size freak. But like any woman she was mystified by the assorted sizes that men came to the party with. She eyed Duffy’s beautiful mauve, helmet-shaped knob. Damn, she thought, his slit looks like two lips drooling saliva.

Bending down she opened her mouth, planted the tip of her tongue between the tiny lips, and savored his sweet, silky aloe. Above her, she heard air being forcefully sucked into Duffy’s nostrils and the sibilant wincing of his excitement escaping through his lips. Once again, she eyeballed the marvelous one-eyed male prominence, looked up into her new lover’s eyes with hunger then opened her mouth and took in his plump knob between her lips.

As she tightened her lips just beyond the rim of his head she flicked the underside with her tongue, “Jesus Ellen this is so fucking good,” Duffy murmured.

Pleasing her man had always been important to Ellen And when Duffy opened with the dirty interjection she thought, this is going to be as much fun as I had hoped. Before she started bobbing on his cock she unbuckled Duffy’s belt, undid the button on his pants, and took her head off his dick. Looking up at him with an elated smile she began working his shorts down and said, “Lift your bottom sweetie, I want full access.” As he lifted his butt off the couch, she peeled his shorts down and said, “Momma will undress you, baby.”

Ellen knew how good she was at giving head. But the smile Duffy gave to let her know how much he appreciated her gift confirmed that she still had it as a sexual woman. Tightening her lips she sucked in her cheeks, pulled her mouth off his head with an explosive “pop” and kneeled to wait on him. After untying his shoelaces, she removed each shoe and then peeled off his socks. Taking hold of his right foot she licked and suckled his big toe then, lapped his foot with her tongue as if she were washing it.

“You are fucking incredible Ellen,” Duffy said.

Smiling at him she repeated the process with his left foot. When she pulled on the cuffs of his pants, he didn’t have to be told to lift his ass again. Folding his pants neatly she laid them on top of his shoes with his socks tucked inside. When she saw Duffy begin to unbutton his shirt, she waggled her finger and said, “Unh, unh baby, Mommy will do that.”

Standing up she bent down and unbuttoned his shirt then coaxed him to lean forward so she could help take it off. Like a stripper, she stood and moved sensually to the recorded music while removing her blouse. Giving him a saucy smirk, she pertly twirled it and cast it aside. After doing the same with her bra she puckered her lips the way she had seen sex performers do and shimmied her still attractive breasts as she bent forward.

In all the years he had known Ellen Firestone Duffy had never conceived that she could be such an erotic tease. He had been with many women but none over fifty. Most were good in bed, but none had ever given this kind of performance. Wrapping his hand around his cock to stroke it Ellen waggled her finger at him again and said, “Only Mommy can touch it, baby.”

Naked and vulnerable he shuddered at the insinuation. He felt like he should do something—anything. But he dutifully dropped his hands to his sides and waited for her next move or instruction. When the remarkably preserved older woman was down to her last garment—her panties—she playfully swung them between pinched fingers then backhanded them across the room where they caught on the stereo tuner and draped over the amber light. The effect seemed as precocious as the act and the light of the tuner through the sheer ecru colored fabric highlighted the wall with shadowy butterfly patterns.

While he had always been aware of her sense of humor, he never considered that Ellen Firestone could be such an exhibitionist. Her playfulness now removed any doubts that he might have had about her age. Though he had always been convinced by how young she seemed in the flesh he realized how incredibly youthful she was. When he saw her in the glory of her nakedness, he couldn’t keep the word from escaping his lips, “WOW.”

As he scanned her body, he could see that her skin was better toned than any of the fifty-year-olds, he had been with as well as most of the forty-year-olds. Her skin was smooth, devoid of wrinkles or blemishes. At the corners of her eyes, she had moderate crow’s feet which he considered both cute and sexy. Though her breasts were not as perky as the thirty-year-olds they were certainly not as saggy as some of the forty and fifty-year-olds. The only casualties were her areolas. They were not flaccid but were sunken inward a bit. Now though they were almost bright red and shiny, along with her blood-filled and erect nipples which swelled with excitement.

Ogling the upstanding prominence of his engorged cock that waggled with the beat of his heart Ellen wanted to feel him inside her. She had always loved the taste of herself on her husband’s cock and wanted to taste herself on Duffy as well. “Sit down on the couch buckaroo,” she said, “and put your knees together, this cowgirl wants to go for a ride.”

Straddling him she put her knees on the cushions of the sofa and sidled closer to his body. Positioning herself over his upstanding phallus she put her left hand on his shoulder. Grasping his penis with her right hand she mopped its head back and forth between her moist petals. Lowering her bottom, she connected the socket of her saturated hole with the tapered contour of his head and dropped enough to take in his knob an inch and a half inside her vagina. Putting her free hand on his other shoulder she sighed and said, “Oh BABY, this is going to be SO fucking good.” With his swollen head inside the first two inches of her vagina, she clasped her muscles and swiveled her hips to contact her special spot then wiggled in micro-pumps and squirms, emitting tiny grunts of pleasure as his hardness rubbed her sensitive bulge.

She knew Duffy had the reputation as a sophisticated lover, but though the subject of the G-spot had been studied since the 1940s only a few women knew about it and fewer men. Not wanting to challenge his cocksmanship or his knowledge about such a thing she asked, “Did you know that the G-spot is named for a Dr. Grafenberg? He’s the one who suggested that the first inch and a half inside a woman’s vagina—the spot at the front where the tissue is rougher—has a sac behind it that, when excited will swell and sometimes contribute to female ejaculation.”

Impressed at how smooth she was in pointing this out Duffy was astonished. She managed to educate him about a subject he was completely clueless on, doing it like she was a sex therapist discussing with her patient. Squeezing the head of his penis harder against what she thought was her G-spot she ground on it and said, “Ooh, yes, yes, YES,” then quivered in a mini-orgasm. Because he was quiet and pensive, she knew he didn’t want to admit it. So being coy about it ... it simply became a discussion between two sexually savvy people.

He wasn’t going to talk about any of the women he had been with, but her comment made a light bulb go off in his head, G-spot ... Grafenberg. Impressed at how tightly Ellen could selectively squeeze the head of his cock so tightly that he could feel the pressure he thought So that’s why some of the women seem to get wetter or even squirt when they come ... And I’ve known that rough spot, I’ve gotten some of them off with my finger. Damn, he thought, she IS a teacher. He tried to angle the end of his rod against the spot. Ellen wiggled and rubbed. He sensed a small, warm squirt and felt it pushing past the seal of her pussy and sag down his shaft. She quivered again and moaned, this time a good deal more excitedly. G-spot, I’ll be damned.

As he tried to help rub his glans against the rough area Ellen understood that Duffy had gotten her point. GOOD MAN. Developing a tiny rhythm he worked his cooperating knob as she tensed her body even tighter and concentrated to the point of holding her breath. Clamping her vagina and vibrating against the firm surface of his glans Ellen went into a trance-like seizure. Her breath let go and, “GNAA,” blasted from her mouth as Duffy felt a warm larger squirt of fluid bubbling around his glans. A quavering ghost-like “O-O-O-O” came from Ellen’s mouth as she violently hugged his face to her breast. Surrendering to the gravity of her cunt, she completely sheathed the length of his cock, and pumped wildly up and down on. She rode like a buckaroo until he felt her body clutch and quiver as she cried out, “Jeezuss fucking CHRIST Duffy, this is SO GO-O-O-D.”

As she smothered him in her arms Duffy sucked her nipple between his lips, locked his arm around her back, and clutched the right cheek of her ass with his right hand. Catching her breath Ellen eased her hug and urgently said, “I want to taste myself on you, Duffy.” Helping to lift her off his cock she moved to his side on her knees and took it in her mouth, suckling and bobbing about ten times then kissed and cuddled his erection to her cheek saying, “Oh baby, baby, baby I LOVE this so much.” Taking him back into her mouth she fondled his balls and noisily gobbled his prominence.

Though this was their first time together it seemed so natural to Duffy. He was comfortable with her as if he had been with her many times. Must have been those fantasies, he thought they were certainly real.

When she took her mouth off him again, she kissed him with lips that could never have been so soft had she not been sucking him. Duffy asked himself, how can every woman’s lips after they sucked my cock be so much softer than they were when we first started kissing? It had always puzzled him. Was it the massaging action of the lips on a stiff cock or simply the relaxation of the woman after becoming sexually excited? Or was it a combination of both? Regardless, it had always been true. Though some were softer than others he was thinking that Ellen’s were the softest of them all. Unable to let it go he murmured, “You have the softest lips, Ellen.”

Her hand was around his shaft as she bobbed on him in a steady rhythm. Chuckling to herself she thought, Craig always said my lips were soft. And Tony said I had the softest lips. Duffy has had many other women; he’s notorious. Are my lips softer than those women’s?

She wondered if Duffy thought they were or if his comment was just part of his romantic repertoire. Being the widow of a man whom she always wanted to please she wondered if to that point she had done enough for Duffy. She loved foreplay and oral sex; loved sucking and the groveling of fellatio. With nervous anticipation she was ready to be romanced into something she hoped would be heavenly. Is Duffy an epic lover or have the stories just been fanciful? Craig had been good enough in bed to satisfy her. And Tony... last week her son had driven her to ecstasy Can Duffy Manahan be as good? Pulling her mouth off his cock she laid her head on Duffy’s tummy. With a hopeful sigh, she said, “Sex is marvelous Duffy, doncha think?”

“Oh baby,” he said, “the gods must have designed It. It’s the most wonderful thing on heaven or earth, even better while doing it with someone you have idolized for much of your life.” He caressed her hair and massaged her back with his fingertips. “I’ve been dreaming about this for so long Ellen. It’s the most important thing that has ever happened to me.”

She wasn’t sure if this was too much information or something she had just harbored deep in her own heart as well. As she rested her head on his abdomen, she tried to determine whether he was complimenting or threatening her ... not threatening in the usual sense of the word but threatening her new status as an “alone” woman who was accustomed to a constant husband. As she felt the thumps of his heart beating inside his tummy, she hoped that by being together with him this way their friendship would be enhanced. It had always been precious to her. But, she wondered, am I pushing things too far?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.