Duffy's Tavern - Cover

Duffy's Tavern

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Duffy Manahan with the help of Craig Firestone (father of Tony Firestone of 'Breaking the Mold"), becomes a successful Pub owner in Albuquerque. 61-year-old Ellen Firestone, Craig's widow, striving to get her sex life back together seeks out Duffy Manahan, then spends a fiery weekend with her grandson after a college. baseball game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Swinging   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Before drifting off to sleep while spooning with Duffy she dwelt on how she ended up in his bed. Of all things, it was at her son Tony’s urging.

Having been the perfect, loyal wife to Craig Firestone all those years she was torn between her sexual need and her resolution that she would remain chaste for the appropriate, yet the acceptable amount of time in mourning—a year. At sixty-six she knew she didn’t intend to spend the rest of her active years as a sexless widow. When the time was right, she would find somebody, and because she was advancing in age, she knew that amount of time would be limited.

Just two weeks ago, after having resisted her sexual need for eight months, she felt the frantic urge to have her itch scratched. But by whom? She thought of Duffy Manahan whom she had secretly fantasized about for years. But he was an unmarried playboy who she thought wouldn’t be interested in an old woman like me.

A less desirable man had been hanging out at O’Doul’s and then Manahan’s when Duffy took over. He was a crude man who had been ogling her and trying to attract her for years. But he was good-looking and affable when he wanted to be. Her need was crying out to be addressed though and she was sure he would jump at the chance to go to bed with her. We’ve known each other for years. Although the thought made her feel sleazy, she needed to get her horns clipped badly. So, she went to Manahan’s one night knowing he would be there, intending on hooking up with Darren Schultz. When she sat beside him at the bar though his obsequious leering and coarse comments seemed more offensive than ever. So, after one drink, she excused herself and went home.

Within six months of Craig’s passing, she had begun laying the groundwork on how she would get herself back into the dating scene when the time came. She began inquiring about church senior groups, and computer dating ... started looking around for obvious bachelor types in the grocery line. After the misstep with Darren Shultz, she began researching senior centers but was sure she wasn’t interested in a man older than her. She remembered the questioning looks Duffy Manahan gave her that night she sat next to Darren Shultz at the bar. It was obvious that Duffy had an idea of what was on her mind. He seemed to be trying to warn her off. Maybe he succeeded. I wouldn’t mind exploring some bedtime with Duffy but with all the “dishes” he cavorts with I don’t think he would be interested in an old woman like me.


While musing when she spooned naked with Duffy in his bed she chuckled silently as she recalled her son Tony saying, “Duffy is a neat guy Mom ... good looking too. You should see if you could strike something up with him.”

She segued back to last Monday afternoon when Tony showed up at her door unannounced, walked in called out, “Hi Mom.”

“Hi Honey,” she yelled from her upstairs bedroom and pranced into the kitchen dressed in apple green Capri’s, beige sandals, and a pastel orange tee-shirt. At sixty-six she moved like a woman half her age. Giving him a peck on the lips Ellen wrapped her arms around him and enveloped him in their shared embrace.

Thrilled at the way his eyes had gobbled her she said, “Tsk, tsk Tony, you’re not supposed to be looking at your mother that way.”

As he held her tight against his body he said, “I know Mom. But how many guys my age can say they have a mother who looks as well-put-together as you?”

Squeezing him harder she kissed him on the cheek and said, “Oh Tony, even though you’re my son I love a compliment like that.” Rolling her eyes she added,” I question your sincerity though.”

“Come on Mom,” he said, “you know you’ve always been a drop-dead gorgeous woman. Dad always told you that. Besides, I’ve seen men ogling you for years.”

Blushing, her eyes became moist. Clearing her throat she said, “And he meant it too. God sweetie, how I miss your father.” She patted his cheek and said, “You’ve only been here a few minutes and I already feel so much better.” She asked if he wanted a cup of coffee or tea, or if he would like something to eat.

Shrugging he said, “I had little something along the way, Mom. Maybe some cheese and crackers with a cup of coffee would be good though.”

While they nibbled on snacks and drank coffee they talked about several things. He told her about the work he needed to do, how Amanda was doing, and of their son Corey’s progress on the college baseball team, most of which Tony’s wife Amanda had kept Ellen abreast of during her weekly phone calls.

Ellen expanded on how much she missed his dad and told him about the trivial things around her house that needed fixing, things that his dad would always do. “It’s hard to give up things you’ve been accustomed to all your life and have taken for granted.”

When the conversation started to drag Tony said, “Has Amanda ever talked about the Breedloves?”

The reason he had made such a mad dash from Colorado Springs to Albuquerque that morning was that he and Amanda had an exciting evening with Paul and Mitzi Breedlove the night before. A woman about his mother’s age and looking as young as she did, Mitzi made him think about his Mom. Their activities activated memories of a series of events that took place between him and his mother when he was in his early teens.

“Amanda told me that you were developing a friendship with an older couple.”

He couldn’t tell his mother why he was anxious to tell her about the friendship he and his wife had established with the Breedloves. Certainly, he wouldn’t divulge that it was a sexual relationship. “Yeah Mom, they are your age, and we enjoy them.”

“But you’ve always been inclined to hang around with people older than yourself,” Ellen said. Is Amanda as enthusiastic as you are about your new friends? As I remember Amanda use to refer to older folks as ‘fuddy-duddies.’”

He chuckled, “You know that she mostly enjoys people our age. But that’s common. This time though, she’s gotten attached to Paul and Mitzi. You and I have always been close Mom and I’ve never considered you ‘older. I have always enjoyed a broader circle of friends; I suppose I have you to thank for that.”

Noticing that her son’s eyes seemed to be assessing her more intensely than usual Ellen asked, “Why are you looking at me that way Tony? Is there something deeper with your new friends that you aren’t telling me?”

“I ... I just can’t get over how young you look, Mom. And no, the Breedlove’s are just friends.” His mother’s eyes told him that she perceived a deeper meaning. He’d never been able to hide much from her.

“I’m sorry sweetie,” she said, “whatever your relationship is with your new friends it’s your business. I have no right to pry.” But her smile seemed fake. Her eyes moistened again. “I don’t know what has come over me, Tony. But I realize more intensely how I need to start getting out and enjoying myself. I’m starting to go stir-crazy. At the same time what I want I’m afraid to. Does that make any sense?”

“It does Mom. After forty-three years of marriage, this is one hell of an adjustment to make.” Looking at the clock he said, “I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by Mom. It’s 4:45. We’ve been talking for over two hours.” He laughed. “How often have we ever talked for more than twenty minutes?

Reaching over she patted his hand. Then, as if she had burned her fingers, she jerked it back. “Shall I think about fixing something for us to eat?”

“Nope, I’m taking you out, Mom.”

“I’d like that Hun. But I don’t want to go anyplace fancy. Is Manahan’s, ok? I have only been there twice since your dad died (she left off the time she went to hook up with Darren Schultz).” A tear rolled down her cheek. “Damn it,” she said, “I wonder when all this is going to stop.”

“Are you sure you’re ready to move on Mom?”

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be Tony. I have a life to live. I just don’t seem to be able to stop feeling sorry for myself.”

Though his mom was sixty-six she had always been younger than her age. She was still remarkably perky. He felt uncomfortable asking the question, but he knew the subject would soon be inevitable. “Um ... have you met any men who might be of interest to you Mom?”

“I’ve been approached by a couple. But they’re older than me. At my age, after having put one man in the ground I don’t like the prospects of doing it again ... and sooner.”

Deciding to push the issue he said, “Maybe you should be looking for a younger man.”

She wrinkled her brow as if she were taken aback by the suggestion. “Though I’m surprised to hear you say it, Son, what you say makes more sense than you might imagine. Your Dad was ten years older than me, and he was slowing down. From what I understand it’s just a natural progression.” She giggled. “I have been obsessing a bit on a younger man. But he’s a confirmed bachelor and I’m sure in his eyes I’m just a ditzy old woman.”

Seeing an opportunity to direct the conversation to what had gone on between them during his youth he said, “Amanda has always been amazed that you trained me in the art of loving Mom. She says that you must have done an excellent job ... that I am the best lover she has ever known.”

With an apologetic expression, Ellen said, “Every generation has trouble with the changes in the next. I can’t get over the fact that you can talk to me in such a cavalier way about your wife having had numerous sexual encounters. It was unusual for a woman of my generation to have sex with more than one man.” She shrugged. “But I take what she says about you being a great lover as a great compliment.” Her eyes brightened. “I was proud of myself for teaching you how to make me feel like such a desired woman. And you picked it up so quickly. Taking his hand in both of hers she lamented, “Stopping what I started with you was the hardest thing I ever had to do. But it was not designed to go on ... it couldn’t have.”

“Amanda taught Corey after he went through puberty. She also said how difficult it was to stop.”

“Before I started with you, I vowed to stop when you knew enough. Had I ever permitted myself to continue we might have still been doing it. I loved it SO.”

Frozen by the look she was giving him caused his heart to throb.

“But there was something else. I shouldn’t even be talking with you this way Son. But, other than your father, I’ve never talked with anyone else about what you and I did. I’ve always WANTED to talk about it with someone, ESPECIALLY you. But It has always been such a taboo subject with us, hasn’t it?”

“I never felt like it was taboo Mom.”

She blushed and nodded but remained silent.

“Your son has grown up Mrs. Firestone. Unless you haven’t been paying attention you might be surprised what an open-minded man you taught him to be. Come on Mom, what were you going to say?”

“I know that you sowed a lot of wild oats, Tony, I knew you would when we stopped having um...”

“Sex?” Tony finished her sentence.

“Yes, having sex.”

He noticed his mother beginning to squirm in her chair.

“Your father was obsessed with sex Tony. Because of my involvement with you during that time you knew how much I loved doing it as well.” She gave him a wistful smile. “But while I was mentoring you Craig began obsessing with what you and I were doing. He started pestering me to let him watch us.” She blushed at the admission. “The reason I stopped having sex with you before I intended was that he was pressuring me to bring you into our bed with him.”

Tony remembered during that time how his father was continually looking at him in such a mesmerizing way.

“When I proposed to him that I wanted to teach you what you should know about your body and mine—the complexities of sex—I expected him to object. I was prepared to fight for it though because I didn’t want you to be like Craig when he and I first started having sex.”

With a derisive laugh accompanied by an embarrassed blush, she said, “Like so many young men he was a bumbling fool. When he agreed with my proposal to mentor you, I was stunned that he went along with it so eagerly. He told me, ‘Before you set me straight about sex Ellen I felt like a clod. So even though you are Tony’s mother, having an experienced woman teach my son the fine points of making love will make him a confidant lover, as you have me.”

“After you and I started, your dad developed an open-minded attitude. He became more adventurous with me and asked me to be more adventurous with him. When he said he wanted to watch us I was surprised. He said he understood why I wanted the training period to be private. But when he pressured me to include him in a threesome with you, I knew I had to bring it to a stop.”

“And after that he was different. From the time I taught him how to please me, sex with him had been fantastic. But after I trained you, it became phenomenal. After my experiment with you, he continually tried to influence me to engage in a threesome with him and one of his friends. I simply couldn’t go along with him. I am a private woman, Tony. Sex with your father was private ... just as it had been with you. I could never conceive of sharing either of you. Your dad told me about a friend of his who was asking if we would be interested in a swapping relationship with him and his wife. He was extremely keen on it, but I couldn’t. It just wasn’t me.”

Comparing his mother’s figure to Mitzi Breedlove who was in remarkable condition Tony still found her stunningly attractive. Ellen was shorter than Mitzi, 5’6” to Mitzi’s 5’9.” Her legs, being highlighted by the form-fitting green capris, looked like a young woman’s. Mitzi’s ash blonde hair was short. His mother’s bright silver-gray that she kept cut just above the shoulder. It hung in natural, flowing waves. She could have been a model for a “mature” shampoo ad. The way the nipples on Ellen Firestone’s rounded B-cup breasts formed almond-sized bumps in the thin fabric of her orange tee-shirt, it was plain that his mom wore no bra.

“It scared me, Tony. There had only been one man in my life until I was with you. But you were a boy ... MY boy. I was afraid that a relationship of that nature might threaten what we had ... that it might make me crave more ... ALL THE TIME.”

“I think during yours and Dad’s time swinging wasn’t as prevalent as it is now Mom.” A wry smile formed on Ellen’s lips as she rolled her eyes.

“Did Dad ever suggest it again?”

“Yes, three more times. But each time I resisted. I must admit Tony that the last time he asked me I considered telling him that I would.” Putting her hand on his thigh for emphasis she said, “I hope you don’t think poorly of me for it, but the idea began to excite me.”

Before I started teaching you about sex, I think I would have been offended had if he suggested it. But because I was having sex with two males at the same time my attitude began to change. Frankly, Tony, I would have liked to have tried the swinging experience. To my regret though we never did it. I still feel guilty that I disappointed your father by not going along with something he seemed so keen about. I realize now that I should have been more curious, if for no other reason than pleasing my loving husband.”

Tony confessed to his mother about his and Amanda’s involvement with Front Range Swingers in his hometown ... that they had swapped several times with a couple they had met there.

She asked, “Is it the Breedloves you were speaking of?”

“No Mom. They sought us out at church of all places. They’re only interested in couples younger than they are. We were with them for the first time on Saturday night. I was surprised how Amanda came around so quickly on the age thing. After Saturday night we agreed that it’s going to be an ongoing relationship.” He noticed his mother shifting in her seat again.

With a sly and knowing grin she asked, “So, your romp with this older woman made you think of your mother?”

With troubled eyes, he answered, “There has been no time since my mother stopped having sex with me that I haven’t thought of her in that way.”

She remembered what a liberal breakthrough it had been when she resolved to have sex with her teenage son. When she started, she felt like the most sophisticated woman in the world, proud of her ability to be involved with her son in such a purposeful endeavor. When she started, she never foresaw that sex with a child of her own would be the most fulfilling kind of involvement on earth. She found that being plumbed by the creation of her womb brought a kind of joy she wasn’t equipped to resist. When she found that she had fallen in love with her creation she knew she had to stop.

In a quavering voice, Ellen responded to what Tony had said, “And there has been no time since your mother stopped having sex with her son that she hasn’t wished she could do it again.” She shrugged and smiled. Thinking back to that time she remembered how wrenching it was for both her and Tony to stop for at least a couple of months, she couldn’t figure out whether her feeling inside was emptiness or just a terrible ache for what she missed.

After she got over the initial shock of Craig’s death, not a day went by that she didn’t miss her husband. At the same time, she ached for Tony would come to visit her, which he did frequently. Within six months though she began obsessing about revisiting those months during his teenage months. The longing kept intensifying until she decided to go to Manahan’s with the intent of bringing Darren Schultz back home with her. When Tony showed up that afternoon it was like receiving an answer to her prayer.

Squirming in her chair she thought Jesus, I’m sixty-six and I’m as horny as a bride. “So, do you think you came home to a mother who was a complete pervert, Tony? Or have you been thinking that since you were fourteen?”

Since I was fourteen, I never thought of what we did as perversion, Mom. “I thought then and still think that you are an innovative female who did something with her son that few women would have done. All mothers should introduce their sons to sex. You gave me the tools to be the most popular boy in school. Girls in college thought I was a stud. My wife loves what I do. And Mitzi Breedlove said I am quite gifted.” With a sheepish laugh he went on, “Problem is Mom; my life has been spent walking around with an erection, obsessed with this lovely senior citizen woman who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico. And now that I’m here having heard what you just said, I feel so f ... I mean damn awkward.”

Ellen thought how strange I feel now like I want to drop to my knees Tony and suck your cock. Shaking her head she said, “I guess we both feel awkward sweetie. I’ve thought about what I would do if I met a man and asked him to come home with me. I guess that would be more awkward for me.” Feeling like she was rambling she continued, “I’m only used to your dad, honey, with whom everything has been so natural for all these years.” Reaching out she grabbed both of his hands and said, “But I remember the boy who is now a man, the only other man to have done the things your father has done to me. I want you, Tony Firestone. I want you to come up to my room with me, to get naked with me, the way we used to. I want to kiss you and feel your hands fondle my breasts again, the way I taught you to. I want to feel your cock in my hands and see if it feels as wonderful as I remember. I want to suck it and want you to eat your Moms pussy like you used to do. I want us to climb into bed and fuck until we are exhausted,” she laughed out loud and stated, “Oh my, if that can even last as long as I am imagining...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.