Duffy's Tavern - Cover

Duffy's Tavern

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Duffy Manahan with the help of Craig Firestone (father of Tony Firestone of 'Breaking the Mold"), becomes a successful Pub owner in Albuquerque. 61-year-old Ellen Firestone, Craig's widow, striving to get her sex life back together seeks out Duffy Manahan, then spends a fiery weekend with her grandson after a college. baseball game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Swinging   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Ellen Firestone was a mature widow who, except for having mentored her teenage son through puberty, at the age of sixty-six had enjoyed sex with just one man. In the last three months however, she had sex with Tony, the son she had mentored—now in his mid-forties—and Duffy Manahan, by reputation “the Don Juan of Albuquerque.” Though she embarked on that undertaking with trepidation it came off more naturally and wonderfully than she would have anticipated.

When Tony had encouraged his mother to let Duffy know that she was available she laughed as she said, “I can’t believe what you are saying, Tony. That’s the silliest thing I ever heard.” Duffy was in his early fifties. While she had been fantasizing about him for years, she didn’t realize that her husband Craig and her son Tony both knew that there was a strong attraction. After Craig’s passing, like most people who knew Duffy, Tony realized what an attractive man, the owner of Manahan’s was to women. Once while he was playing golf with his father, Tony mentioned, “Duffy Manahan is a real stud, Dad. He’s got women hanging all over him.”

His father replied, “Tell me about it, son. Your mother would probably have gone to bed with Duffy in a New York minute had he ever hit on her.” Craig made the point at the time that had it not been for Ellen he would never have asked Duffy to be his business partner. With a mischievous smile of his own, he said, “Your mother loves that rogue. Duffy has kept me on my toes with your mom since he and I went into business together.” Craig hesitated to say too much to Tony about his mother having mentored him to enable him to become a tender lover of women, but it was natural for him to mention, “I guess I don’t have to tell you what an exciting woman your mother is though.” Though it had never been a topic of conversation between them at the time it was the first time the subject had been brought up by the father to his son since Ellen had mentored him as a boy.

To add credibility to the unusual circumstance Tony said, “Believe it or not, Dad, Amanda (Tony’s wife) has done the same thing with Corey (Tony and Amanda’s son).

“Well,” Craig said, as he rolled his eyes, “When I was a young man, I had to figure sex out for myself. Thankfully, your mother mentored me in that direction as well. I think that’s the reason neither of us strayed.”

Knowing how much his father had always commented on what a hot wife he had in Amanda Tony wasn’t surprised when his father said, “Now THAT’S a situation I might not have minded looking in on.” Now that his father was gone, and he had taken a recent foray into sex with his mother he thought I wonder what the old man would have thought had he known that Amanda and Corey and himself had enjoyed sex together numerous times.

As a widow, Ellen wondered if she might never have sex again. She understood what happened to so many widows. Having purposely been saved from that fate by her son when he visited her three months ago, Tony then took her to Duffy’s tavern the day after they had sex together and suggested that she hit on Duffy. Her questions about Duffy had been answered when she faced the situation and steeled herself to make herself available to him the day after Tony left. That Duffy had managed the situation so eagerly surprised her. Having felt that he might have felt sorry for her and treated her to a “mercy fuck,” and leave it at that, the enthusiasm Duffy put into the effort thus making the night so memorable gave her hope for more.

Surprisingly, the “thing” with Duffy became a once-a-week affair. Duffy was a popular single man who reportedly had a stable of younger women which made her think that he would tire of her quickly. But the way that Duffy and Ellen clicked in bed she was amazed when he made clear that he wanted to spend more time with her. When he kept telling her that she was “surprisingly young for her age,” she spent more time in front of her mirror searching for signs of wrinkles and sagging which only proved that she had crow’s feet. Duffy told her that the crow’s feet made her look “classier.” For the last three months, Wednesday night was their standing date, where she usually went to Duffy’s apartment. Occasionally Duffy spent the night at Ellen’s house. She adored her situation with Duffy which helped mold her into a more sexually accomplished woman that she would never have expected herself to be. He told her she looked ten years younger, which she came to believe.

It was on a Thursday at around three p.m. that she got a call from her grandson, Corey. “Hi Gramma,” he said. The Titans (Cal State Fullerton) are playing the University of New Mexico at Ana Star Field next Friday afternoon. Do you think you can come to the game?”

She was thrilled. Corey was now a senior at Fullerton on a full-ride scholarship. Both he and his best friend Lee Wilhelm were All-Americans and had a promising future in the major leagues. Corey was the catcher.

“See the GAME?” she said enthusiastically, “I’ll be proud to be there. Do you think you could stay for the weekend? I would love to show my favorite grandson the highlights of Albuquerque.”

“I’m sorry Grandma,” he said,” but I’m on the team bus and we have to leave Saturday morning.”

“Well Corey,” she said with disappointment heavy in her voice, “At least you can have dinner with me. I’ll take you to my favorite pub ... Manahan’s.”

“Ha, ha, ha Grandma, Dad told me about Duffy Manahan. From what he said to me about him he’s every man’s dream ... has women falling all over him.”

“I don’t know about that, Corey. And why is your dad spreading such rumors about my business partner?”

“Dad said he and GRANDPA were business partners.”

“That’s right, Corey, but he’s my business partner now. I’ll ask him to come to the game with me. I bet he would enjoy it. We’ve been friends for years.”

“Sounds great Grandma. I’m excited that you’re coming to the game. The Lobos are a fabulous team ... but the Titans are better heh-heh-heh. Lee Wilhelm will love seeing there too, Gram.”

“I’d love for you to spend the weekend with me, Corey. Tell you what, I’ll pay for your plane ticket to get back home on Sunday afternoon. Think about it, ok?”


“I’ve never seen a college baseball game,” Duffy said as they drove to the University in his red Maserati Gran Turismo.

“I’ve seen Corey play twice,” Ellen said. “He’s quite good. Fullerton is a college baseball powerhouse; they’ve won the College World Series ten times. And Corey is an All-American on the team.”

“Wow, Ellen, I can see why you’re so proud.”

When they got to the field Corey had left tickets for box seats behind home plate. “That way we’ll get to see Corey catch up close. I feel like a college girl Duffy.”

As they took their seats Duffy said, “There’s a larger crowd here than I thought there would be. And as for you feeling like a college girl, I’m trying to imagine what you looked like in college.”

“Is that a backhanded compliment, Duffy?” she said, poking him in the ribs with two fingers.

“Not at all, Ellen. As I have been telling you for the last few months you look marvelous for a woman of your age. You must have been a hot number when you were in college.”

“I had my share of beaus.”

“Hahahaha, that’s one way to understand your true age, Ellen, your ‘share of beaus’ Hahahaha.”

The teams were coming out on the field. The Titans would be batting first. The Lobos battery began working out, the pitcher pitching to the catcher and working the ball around the infield. “Lee Wilhelm will be the starting pitcher for the Titans. He’s Corey’s best friend, and also an All-American. The Wilhelms are also Tony and Amanda’s best friends.”

“I remember Amanda coming into Manahan’s a few times with Tony. She seemed like a nice woman ... not bad to look at either.”

“You are quite the judge of women, Duffy Manahan. And yes. She is. Oh, there’s COREY over there.”

Duffy, who had never met Corey, said, “Nice looking young man. He favors Tony.”

“Yep,” Ellen said, “He’s a doll. And I’m quite proud of him.”


Both teams were scoreless in the first three innings.

In the top of the fourth inning, the bases were loaded and there were two outs when Corey came to the plate. He swung at the first pitch and the second one was a ‘called strike.’ On the third pitch, Corey teed off and hit the ball out of the park.

“GOD,” Duffy said, “he hit the damn thing over the SCOREBOARD. A GRAND SLAM HOME RUN.” Looking at Ellen he could see her nostrils flaring and her chest puffing in and out. Damn, that’s exciting, he thought, I’ve never realized that something like this could turn a woman on so much. But he’s, her grandson. He thought about the story Ellen had told him about sexually tutoring Tony when he was a young teenager. Wish I had a mother like THAT. But she’s Corey’s grandmother ... his grandmother. Who would BELIEVE it heh-heh? Wonder if she will get him to the team bus in time tomorrow morning. You foul-thinking son-of-a-bitch.

The game ended five to Zip. Lee Wilhelm pitched a three-hitter.

After the game, Ellen introduced Duffy to Corey and Lee. Corey had agreed to have dinner with his grandmother. So, Duffy dropped Ellen and Corey off at her house so Corey could shower. They would relax for a while and show up at Manahan’s for an early dinner around five p.m.

While Corey showered Ellen laid out some cheese, crackers, and wine. She knew he liked Sauvignon Blanc. He came into the family room where Ellen had sat nervously waiting. He was barefooted but was wearing Levi’s and a Titan’s tee shirt. She couldn’t help noticing four things: how his biceps filled his short sleeves, how his pecs showed off in his shirt, his electric blue eyes ... and the bulge in his Levi’s. Is he going commando? He he, what a name for not wearing underwear. Would that make him commanding he-he?

Noticing the smirk on his grandmother’s face Corey said, “What’s so funny, Gramma?”

“Oh, I was just noticing what a manly man my grandson has become, Corey Firestone.”

Wrinkling his brow, he assessed his grandmother whom he had not seen since Christmas. She had still been deeply affected by the death of her husband. Her clothing had always been classy. But at Christmas, he thought she was getting old. The woman standing facing him now was ANYTHING but an old woman, noticing how much she had changed since Christmas. She was wearing a teal-colored top which enhanced her green eyes. But what captured his eyes the most was the V, the sleeveless top that presented her cleavage so elegantly. He tried looking at her obliquely but knew his eyes were lingering a little too long. Jesus, he thought, Gramma’s tits look perky, and there’s no hint of sagging or even crepey skin. Her breasts looked perfect. His eyes segued to her arms where he noticed no granny sags on the back. Damn. Gramma looks ten years younger.

Feeling his arousal, he changed his stance by crossing his legs at the ankles. As his fickle member continued stiffening, he scanned his grandmother from her feet in burlap sandals to her tight-fitting white Capri pants which showed her artfully sculptured ankles that tapered smoothly leading up to her pear-shaped bottom, which reminded him of a Land’s End model in a young woman’s outfit. GEEZ, he thought, she’s as hot. And GOD, I can make out the lips of Gramma’s PUSSY.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.