Duffy's Tavern - Cover

Duffy's Tavern

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Duffy Manahan with the help of Craig Firestone (father of Tony Firestone of 'Breaking the Mold"), becomes a successful Pub owner in Albuquerque. 61-year-old Ellen Firestone, Craig's widow, striving to get her sex life back together seeks out Duffy Manahan, then spends a fiery weekend with her grandson after a college. baseball game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Swinging   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

When Duffy saw Ellen come into Manahan’s with Corey, he knew something significant had gone on between the two of them, the body language and the lingering glances were too noticeable. “So,” he said when greeted them at their table, “I see you decided to stay with your grandmother rather than take the long slog on the team bus, Corey.”

Ellen said, “I got him on a Southwest flight to Orange County for tomorrow afternoon.”

Duffy watched as Ellen grabbed her grandson’s hand and smiled in a way, he had never seen her smile before. Knowing that Duffy was wise that she and Corey had had sex before coming to the pub, she raised her eyebrows and wrinkled her forehead. “Corey and have been trying to catch up and realized that we need more time.”

Duffy gave her a knowing smile that only a man of his sexual sophistication might have as he thought, I wonder how many men would feel as sanguine as I about a grandmother and her grandson fucking. Having spent so many intimate interludes with Duffy Ellen had filled him in on how Corey’s mother was her grandson’s sexual mentor. As a bachelor rooted in sex as much as he was, Duffy just chuckled to himself knowing that the next couple of days would have no bearing on the sexual enjoyment he intended to have with Ellen.

As Ellen and Corey ate dinner though he found himself walking around with an erection that refused to go down and kept bouncing against his pants which maintained a permanent bulge. Before leaving Ellen, well-plied with wine, came up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and said, “I haven’t been able to miss little Duffy trying to show me that he is thinking about my taboo behavior (speaking of the fickle behavior of Duffy’s penis).

Knowing that Ellen was concerned about his opinion of the taboo undertaking in which she was engaged with her grandson Duffy responded with, “Go home, Ellen, enjoy your peccadillos. You know that I’m too well acquainted with the world to let prohibitions like this bother me. I’m sure that sometime during this coming week we’ll be enjoying ourselves in my mirrored bedroom like we have been.

“Asshole,” Ellen said, “And, incidentally, I love those mirrors,” then flounced to the doorway where Corey was waiting.

When they got home and went through the kitchen door Ellen dropped to her knees and said to Corey, “Pretend I’m one of your high school girlfriends, sweetie, and make me give you a blowjob.” Still charged with the sexual activities he had enjoyed with his grandmother following the baseball game he chuckled, and said, “I’ll be a son-of-a-gun, Gramma, I can’t believe you are acting this way, and tentatively began unzipping his fly.

Ellen said, “I bet you diddled some of those cheerleaders and made them suck your cock, you rascal. Which one did you like doing it most with?”

“I diddled all of them, Gramma, but Shiela did it the best.”

“Then I want you to say, “Suck my cock, Shiela.”

“Geez, Gramma, I can’t believe you’re acting this way.”

“Say it, Corey. I bet you can’t believe that when Shiela and those other girls were sucking your cock that your grandmother fantasized sucking it.”

“No Gramma, GEEZ.” Though Corey’s mother, had tutored him to the level of her sexual sophistication he had never considered his grandmother anything other than a prim and proper lady whom he would never even think of something so sexual as a “blowjob, much less do it.” But, being brought up to speed after the ball game, he was both stunned and pleased that Ellen was at least as up-to-speed as his mother had been. When they got home from the baseball game, she had given him a blowjob that Sheila could only have hoped to have given him. His mother, who by far topped Sheila, had taught him how to control his ejaculation and not cum prematurely. But he didn’t know if Ellen had known about his mother’s sexual tutelage of him. So, deciding to go along with his grandmother’s insistence that he repeat what she said, “Suck my cock, Sheila.” Though he knew about satisfying himself, and his limited instances of sexual fantasy, it was an epiphany that Grandma had been doing these things, at least with his grandfather, all along.

Having had blowjobs from all the cheerleaders in his high school, his mother had taught him about these things before he even started going out with girls. Ellen who had taught him so completely about sex before he ever considered blowjobs from high school coeds, until today when he had his grandmother had sex after the game. Since she had stepped down from the pedestal on which he had placed her unzipping his fly and exposing his short, hugely thick penis before her eyes he decided to play her game.

The first time he took a group shower in his freshman year of high school, he was intimidated that his cock was shorter than most of the guys. It was far fatter though, which he would later discover would excite more nerve endings in the vaginas of girls he had penetrated eliciting great sounds of appreciation and praise from those who were sexually active with other boys. His grandmother had commented about it earlier. But now that she was on her knees looking up at him submissively, she said in a feigned teenage voice, “But Corey, I don’t know if I can get my lips around it and ... and ... if...”

He had heard it before, particularly with teenage girls so, in the spirit of his grandmother’s charade he said, “Don’t worry about it Sheila, just suck my cock, NOW,” and his grandmother gobbled his cock, plugged her throat, and gagged.

The novel excitement brought him to the cusp of explosion while raising goosebumps as he felt her hand go past his balls, parted his buttocks, and tested the tautness of his anal star. He winced as her middle finger opened his rectum and eased inside to its maximum length, then pulled back to where she felt the bulge of his prostate and pressed as hard as she could. “JESUS, GRANDMA,” he cried out in both pain and pleasure as the volume of sperm being forced through his urethra overstretched the sensitive passageway. While Corey’s eyes rolled back in his head and he saw stars, Ellen, was unable to swallow the seminal tidal wave and coughed in reaction to her gag reflex being taxed and coughed the “snowball” into the curls of her grandson’s bush and coated his balls. For Corey the second and third wave of his orgasm was heaven compared to the first surge that caused him to drop to the floor. Ellen took pride in enhancing her grandson’s climax using the technique Duffy had shared and thought, I have fellated four men in my life: Craig (her husband), Tony (her son), Duffy (her husband’s dear friend) and Corey. And this is the most exciting.

Corey lay sprawled on his back and Ellen’s head was in his lap, squeegeeing her grandson’s semen from his cock and balls and vacuuming what had seeped into his pubic hair. With his breath coming down he expressed his surprise that his grandmother was so proficient at such kinky sex. Panting he said, “WHERE did you learn to do THAT?” In his mind, his grandmother was a proper lady who would never do such a thing. And here he was after having sex with her earlier in the afternoon, and now she was suckling his cum out of pubic hair.

Ellen silently chuckled to herself as she thought, there is no way I’m going to tell him that I have had sex with his father. And, Duffy, my private jockey, I’ll keep to myself. So, she told him a white lie that he would have no way of disputing, “Your grandfather was more than just a good real estate man, Corey. Let’s leave it at that.” But for Corey, it created an enhanced picture of what a stud his grandfather might have been and an awareness that there was more to his grandmother than the woman who had babysat him so many times, cooked such great meals, read him children’s stories when he was a kid and tucked him in. She raised to her knees and scanned his prone body, focusing on his stubby cock, took the limp, cummy thing in her hand, and said, “Corey?”

“Hmm, Grandma?”

“I know how young men worship their cocks and compare them to others. Yours is short, Baby, but it’s perfect for your grandmother’s vagina because it is so thick and not too long.” She was concerned that he might feel that he was insignificant and might feel insecure about it. “Yesterday when we had intercourse you gave me three vaginal orgasms. Do you know about women’s G-spots?”

He knew. And he knew it was his fat cock that rubbed that spot which was an inch inside all women’s pussies’ each time he fucked them. Most young girls weren’t aware of the cause of it, but few of them had vaginal orgasms when fucking others, yet all had them while being fucked by Corey. His mother (Amanda Firestone) told him that early on in her tutoring sessions with him. Mary Wilhelm (his best friend’s mother), with whom he had numerous sexual adventures told him. After his mother introduced him to sex and tutored him, she stopped until he was older. But having been introduced to it and how to do it properly he had been inside many high school and college girls. He knew that the reaction was the same. And after a number of the girls told him he was the best sex partner they had had he was quite confident that his sexual equipment, though shorter than most, was also better than most. But he had never heard anything described as a “G-spot.” “G-spot, Grandma? What’s that?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.