He Wants It, I Get It - Cover

He Wants It, I Get It

by richardthomas666

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Erotica Sex Story: My husband finally persuades me to cuckold him - it just doesn't work out the way he expects

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

Tony rolled off me, his slackening cock slipped out of my cunt and a stream of cum and spunk dribbled out of my stretched cunt and ran down over my anus onto the bed. He was good, not brilliant, but good enough to satisfy me now and again. When he was only average, I closed my eyes and remembered my first lover who had taken me to amazing heights.

He lay there playing with my nipples, and I just knew where this was going.

“So babe, given it any more thought?”

He was so fucking predictable. He had been on and on for weeks, and I was bored with it. I reached down and pushed two fingers into my dripping cunt and masturbated myself – he knew that he was not allowed to touch me when I did this, so his hands immediately left my tits.

“One – I don’t want a stranger fucking my beautiful cunt. Two – I don’t want you watching me being fucked and enjoying myself – and three, if I agree to your perversion, I get to choose.”

His face broke into a wide grin, and he leapt out of bed and grabbed a magazine from the bedside table.

“Of course, you can choose, babe, but I spotted this stud in Hustler and I felt sure you would love him.”

I looked at the picture he was showing me, and my heart sank. He was white, described as 5’8” tall, a bad case of acne, and only moderately hung. For fuck sake, no way was I going to allow him near my body – if I was going to give in to Tony’s fantasy, it had to be with my fantasy too.

I grabbed the magazine from Tony and flicked through the pages, and suddenly I saw ‘sex on legs’. A huge black guy, all of 6’5” tall, gym-trained body and a cock which you would expect only on a thoroughbred stallion. And although I didn’t tell Tony, I knew all about this stud – my girlfriend Katy had shown me a video of herself and this guy going hell for leather in bed shortly after she had divorced her husband, and she assured me that she could hardly walk for three days afterwards!

I threw the magazine on the bed in front of Tony and said, “That’s the one - him or no-one. Get it organised – and until you do, my cunt is out of bounds!”

Tony looked shocked and tried to protest, saying that this guy was too large, he’d hurt me, blah, blah, blah!”

“Shut up!” I snapped. “Get him or no-one. You wanted this fantasy, now organise it.” And as I looked at the picture of Clyde, the black stud, and imagined him pounding my naked body, I felt the rush and I squirted a fountain copiously all over my body and the bed.

My agreement had clearly shocked him – I knew he never believed that I would agree to go along with his fantasy, and for several days there was no further mention of it. Then one Thursday evening, just after he had got in from a suspiciously late meeting which he didn’t explain, he announced that Clyde, my choice of stud, was coming the next evening. I think he still expected me to cry off, but I just grinned and said, “Bring him on – what time?”

“Eight o’clock – is that OK, Bobbie?” he said, clearly nervous.

“Sounds great – I’ll get home early, have a bath and then choose a minimal outfit so he needn’t take more that a few seconds to get my naked body ready for him.”

The idea of me being shagged by a stranger excited him hugely, but when we went to bed, he tried to fondle me, and I pushed him off and told him to let me save myself for the next night – he was NOT happy at that!

I took the next day off work, and called Katy, who lived next door to us, and arranged to meet her at noon at our local wine bar. I made sure I was there early and found a quiet corner table so we could not be overheard. Katy is my oldest friend and a total raver – I know she and her husband used to swing when they were married, but now she is divorced she has several lovers who she is always offering to introduce me to.

I had told her about being set up with Clyde as soon as Tony had arranged it, and she was thrilled for me and assured me that I would have a wonderful time. While we drinking and chatting, she gave me a present, which turned out to be the largest tube of vagina sex lube I had ever seen. However, in a voice that carried throughout the bar, she strongly advised me to apply it liberally before meeting him as otherwise I would be unable to accommodate his massive cock. Everyone in the bar heard her advice and were suitably amused at my embarrassment!! She then told me to make sure I had used an enema as Clyde was certain to want to have my arse. I was shocked – although Katy had been trying to convince me of the delights of anal sex, I was very nervous of the pain I imagined it caused and had refused Tony whenever he tried to enter my anus, even with his fingers.

However, I was so relaxed with Katy – we were on our second bottle of wine – that when she put a packet of enema powder on the table, and then pulled out a douche bulb from her bag, I listened as she told me what to do.” “Listen lover,” she said, placing her hand on my thigh. “Tonight you are going to go all the way, taking a huge black lover who is going to take you to heaven. This is not the moment to hold back from experiencing every pleasure imaginable. I want you to leave here and go home and take the enema immediately, it will take an hour or so to clear your bowels, then have a bath and use the douche bulb to clean your anus. I promise you, you will feel wonderfully light-headed, and absolutely ready to be sodomised by a truly great lover.”

Katy kissed me and wished me well – I promised to come and see her the next day and tell her all about it. I went home, followed Katy’s instructions and, after a long, luxurious bath, I dried myself, applied make-up, packed my cunt and my newly cleansed anus with lube and, as instructed by Tony, lay naked on the couch in our bedroom to wait for the evening to begin.

He arrived with Tony, a huge grin on his face as he saw my naked body stretched out on the couch. Tony moved towards me but Clyde caught hold of Tony’s arm. “You may stay,” he said severely, “sit over on that chair – he pointed to a chair in the corner of the room – and no talking, or you’re out!”

I thought Tony was going to speak, but he saw the look in Clyde’s eye, and backed away and sat down sheepishly. Clyde walked over to me and took my hand and lifted me to my feet. I should have mentioned, I am only 5’3” tall, red hair, generous teardrop breasts and totally clean-shaved pussy, so Clyde towered over me as he stood in front of me. I couldn’t wait, and immediately sank to my knees and unzipped his trousers and eased my hand inside. Immediately I encountered a ‘snake’ of giant proportions and as his trousers slipped to the floor, his massive weapon bounced free, and in front of my mouth was the cock I had been dreaming of. I reached up and stroked his huge balls, then moved my mouth closer and just managed to take the first couple of inches between my lips – and I licked the crown with my tongue. Pure heaven!

Above me I could sense Clyde removing his jacket and shirt and, with the crown on his erection pressing against the back of my throat, I reached down and removed his trousers and shoes – a perfect lover is always one who arrives commando!

We were both now naked, and Clyde reached down and cupped my breasts and holding onto them, he drew me to my feet then whispered to me, “Hands round my neck!” I reached up and did as he said, and suddenly his two great hands gripped my buttocks and he lifted me off my feet and then said sharply, “Legs! Round my hips!” I had seen this happen in a porn film that my friend Katy and I had shared one drunken afternoon, and as I crossed my ankles behind his back, I felt his cock press against my cunt as he drove it deep into my belly. Lubed as I thankfully was, the pressure of the beast in my cunt was immense and I squealed with pain and delight - this was everything that Katy had promised me he would be, and then his hands under my arse lifted me up, the beast nearly sliding out of me before he dropped me back so virtually every inch of the monster was stretching my pussy. “Jesus Christ, Clyde, Oh God yes, fuck me, please fuck me, this is so wonderful, Oh God I’m cuming, fuck, fuck fuuuuccckkk!!”

It was amazing, my whole body spasmed with delight as my first frantic orgasm came within a minute of him entering me, I had never experienced anything so amazing so quickly – I clung to Clyde’s neck as I felt my juices squirting out of me.

But he didn’t stop – Christ I was totally out of my mind but he carried on driving his monster into my juiced cunt. But then he moved across the room and dropped me on my back onto the bed and immediately slapped my bum so hard that I cried out in pain. “Over, Bobbie,” he snapped, “on your hands and knees!”

I scrambled to do what he said – I was already desperate to have his amazing cock back inside me – and as soon as I had done what he said, he grabbed my hips and drove his cock hard into my dripping cunt. And at this new angle, his groin slamming against mine, it seemed that the beast went even deeper into my belly so I could feel the great crown pressing against my cervix – no-one, absolutely no-one had ever been that deep in my belly and I was screaming and gasping as his body slammed against me. I was incoherent with pain and pleasure, my whole being focussed on the huge pressure of his meat in my belly.

But out of the corner of my eye I could see that Tony was getting out of the chair that Clyde had put him in, presumably to see better how my lover was pleasuring me. But Clyde saw him and snapped threateningly, “Get back, cuckold, try moving again and you’ll be out of the room!” Tony quickly slipped back into the chair, looking really scared.

But Clyde kept fucking me throughout this, then suddenly he pulled out of me and climbed onto the bed and pulled me round so that I was still on my hands and knees but now facing Tony, then the beast slammed himself back into my stretched cunt, and at the same time he started slapping my upraised bum with all his force. No-one had ever done this to me, and after the pain of the first few blows, the heat spread through my buttocks and, as my tits swung furiously beneath me, I watched Tony’s desperate face as Clyde quickly took me to another unbelievable orgasm.

But my cries of joy and delight and pain had no effect on my lover – he just carried on hammering me, continuing to punish my upturned buttocks with his slapping, and calling out for me to work my arse – this guy was insatiable!

This lasted for at least ten minutes, and then suddenly Clyde pulled out of me, lay beside me, his head pointing in the direction of Tony, then told me to get on top of him, facing him. Actually, this was my favourite position, I loved having cock inside me whilst I ride cowgirl. I did as he said, tucked my feet under my bum and set to work frantically rising and falling, my frenzy being accompanied by a squelching sound of my now liquid cunt and my screams of delight as he drove his hips up into me and I rose and fell in exquisite pleasure as my cunt gripped his gorgeous cock -bloody marvellous! Then he reached up and gripped my nipples really hard – the exquisite pain took me totally over the top and another frenzied orgasm rocked my body and I collapsed forward onto his chest.

I thought he might rest, but I realised that he still hadn’t cum and his hips continued to pump the Beast inside me – I was so far gone that I was squealing and crying – I had never experienced anything so amazing. Suddenly he flicked his hips and I rolled off him, and then he was on top of me, and he grabbed my ankles and pushed them back so they were by my head, my cunt and anus totally exposed and available to him. I guessed the moment had finally arrived when I was going to lose my anal virginity, and I reached down and frantically played with my cunt as I felt the pressure of his cock against my anal ring. “Please be gentle, I’ve never been buggered,” I whispered. He grinned and pushed harder and I felt my ring expand and the crown of the Beast entered me slowly. “No worry, babe, it may be your first but by the end of tonight, you’ll be begging us to take you again and again!” Again he pressed down on me and I screamed as more inches of cock eased into my belly. Clyde whispered, “Once more and you’re full!” and again he pushed hard and suddenly his loins were against mine and my anus was totally filled. He lay there stroking my tits whilst I luxuriated in the sensation of the Beast throbbing inside me. And whilst that happened, I slowly became aware that my anus was expanding and that the initial pain had vanished and I kissed him and murmured, “I’m ready, lover, take me to heaven!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.