The Slave Lieutenant - Cover

The Slave Lieutenant

Copyright© 2020 by Taoman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Long ago military reserve summer camp hijinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Slavery   Military   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

The newspaper listing had been as “A Sportsman Cabin”. It was dirt cheap, way back on tree- surrounded, tire rutted lane to the lake. It was a place far from the lights of civilization.

I watched the Lieutenant’s headlights in my rear view mirror as we exited the main highway into the darkness. One has to experience the depth of away from everything that is the near Canada isolated world.

The cabin was a two room, vinyl-covered, tin roofed shack. It did have a lake view and gravel beach.

I left the headlights on as I opened the screen door and unlocked the cabin. I switched on the porch lights. Lt. Brown parked next to my car. Millie turned off the headlights, joined her and they both came up on the porch. The sound of the wind and the lake was omnipresent.

“Let’s get a beer and sit on the beach” I suggested. “Full moon tonight”

The two girls followed me around the cabin to the lake. Two weather-aged wooden Adirondack chairs sat by a fire pit on the beach. The full moon hovered over the great lake giving the world a spectral aspect.

“Millie get us some beers.” I added. “Also serve us as I have told you I expect.”

I said this looking at her in the gray moonlight. I could see her black and white visage standing there next to the lieutenant. I knew by her posture she had a question, but she simply shrugged and went back into the cabin.

I arranged the charred wood logs in a pile in the fire pit. There was a sealed charcoal lighter fluid bottle sitting on the stones and I emptied it on the wood in the pit. I used my old Ronson lighter. The blue flames licked and snapped around the logs.

I sat back in one of the chairs and looked over at the lieutenant. She was standing at the edge of the growing firelight watching the flames.

“Madison sit down and relax” I motioned to the empty chair.

In her heels she gingerly stepped on the beach and tentatively lowered herself to the edge of the chair.

She looked lovely in the firelight.

“This is beautiful” she said. “It make makes me think of home”

“Yeah the upper lakes can have the wildness of the ocean at night” I replied.

I sat back in the chair and stretched out my legs.

Millie came into the light. She was naked as I had expected of her. She handed the lieutenant a bottled beer and then came to my chair.

Millie dropped to her knees, bowed her head and lifted my beer to me in a homage.

I took the beer. I looked to the lieutenant. I couldn’t see her expression in the flickering firelight but her head was turned toward us.

I took a drink of my beer and held the bottle up for Millie to drink. Not using her hands she drank from offered bottle.

Lieutenant Brown watched us.

“Madison” I said “Let’s drop the military BS and be on first names. Agreed?”

“Yes’ she replied. “OK” she continued haltingly:

“Airman ... I mean Millie ... you are naked ... why aren’t you embarrassed ... to be like this ... I don’t understand ... I never been in a situation like this before ... tell me why you are doing this”

“PLEASE ... say something...”

Kneeling at my feet Millie spread her thighs opening her sex. She arched herself to press her breasts against my legs. She looked up at me.

“He makes me feel like a full woman. Like I am so sexy. I don’t try to want anything else.”

“I don’t know more than that.” Millie looked up at me. She then looked at Madison.

There was a quietness except for the lap of the waves.

I lifted my hand and stroked Millie’s hair.

“Suck Master’s cock little slave-girl” I said.

Millie ran her lips up my inner thigh to my crotch. She looked up to me.

I was startled by the adoration in those eyes. Even in the firelight I saw an unfathomably unabashed devotion.

We had only been intimate for two days.

She urgently reached up, unzipped and tugged open my jean shorts. My erection bobbed out. She immediately caught the head between her lips and she took me in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

She began to to suck and slide her lips on my shaft. She was completely unaware of the rest of the world as she sucked her Master’s cock. Serving and pleasing Him.

I looked over at Madison. She was leaning forward, watching intently as Millie sucked my erection.

Her beer fell absently from her fingers and she slid forward from the chair to crawl to us. I felt her fingers brush lightly on my knee. Her eyes lifted to mine at the contact...

“Slave girls must be naked Madison” I said.

She nodded and sat back on her heels. She looked back to my cock.

She reached behind her neck and unfastened her top. She pulled it away to reveal two upstanding firm and full breasts.

I reached down and placed my hand on her shoulder.

“Madison”

She looked up at me.

““Present Master your tits”

She blinked as she looked up at me. Then arched herself to thrust her bosom up to me.

Her breasts were fine. Full, brown and firm. Capped with tight nipples.

I reached down and ran my fingers over the proffered flesh. I pinched her nipples and squeezed the tight fullness of her.

I used my hands on her breasts to lift her forward to kiss her mouth. She strained up to meet me.

Our tongues urgently snaked together as we kissed. Her lips moved against mine in need.

I broke the kiss and we stared at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.