Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, you’re the guy who rid us of the Klan? Barry Cordial, that’s the name. I’m ... the Mayor,” the tallest, heaviest guy in town approached us as we ate the meal that baited the Klan and made the Kluckers watch us.

“Good, then you can explain how these motherfuckers took over your town with such a paltry force, perhaps. I’m Adam Clarke, by the way, and this is my tribe, if you will. These are my wives, Hannah, Autumn, and Xia Delan Clarke. We’re the ass-kicking bastards who beat this rabble, though they put up a bit of a fight, of course,” I introduced myself now.

“I’m Ryan, Autumn’s stepfather,” Ryan stated.

“And I’m Bonnie, Ryan’s wife and Autumn’s mother,” Bonnie smiled at Barry.

“I’m Diana, Barry’s wife. His ONLY wife,” a brunette with very pale skin asserted.

“I can see that. Very exclusive, then, your marriage?” Anwyn asked her, “I’m Anwyn and this is my wife, Gabby.”

“You’re gay? So am I. I’m also Tolliver Cordial, Barry’s younger brother,” a tall, slim fellow, immaculately dressed, presented himself.

“Damn, so am I ... was I until recently, I mean. Long story on that ... I’m Lewis Cadorn,” Lewis declared, “want to join us?”

“Sure, why not? Where are you going?” Tolliver replied.

“Wales ... that’s a long story, too,” Lewis noted.

“Tolliver’s our peace officer, our Sheriff, so who would replace him?” Barry inquired.

“Me. I’m Wilbur Junior, aka Junior. I don’t have any real qualifications, except that I fought the Klan with these guys here. But with the Klan gone, I should be able to learn on the job. Sorry, folks, but I feel that I need to stay behind ... they need me ... and I need to take it easy and recover, you know,” Junior offered his services.

“Fair enough. Easy come, easy go. Congratulations ... Sheriff,” I smiled, even as the introductions continued.

“Care to join us for dinner? We could easily make more food, after all. It’s not as if these buggers will survive to get a share,” Willa smirked as she cut every surviving Klucker’s throat in full view of us, “sorry, but that’s for Junior ... and Till ... and Pamela ... and Clifford.”

“Well, that solves that dilemma. Just clean up before you make more sliders, babe,” I winked at Willa, not exactly condemning her actions in a society without courts of law.

Jared and Ryan grabbed the bodies and carried them out to douse them with gasoline and set them ablaze. The cremation didn’t take long at all, though the twosome uttered barely audible prayers over the ashes of Cliff and Pamela. They then pissed on the ashes of the Klansmen, of course, washed their hands in the diner restroom, and joined us for dinner.

“I’m Till. This is my wife, Raquel. How did the Klan take over the town, anyway, and who were those people in civvies that were among the handful walking around earlier,” Till asked them now.

“Well, that’s the thing. They ... kidnapped a bunch of the wives, husband, kids, etc. and held them hostage for our compliance. Now that the Klan was defeated, we were able to find them. Unfortunately, they had all been executed. That’s half the town ... basically. So, yes, we could use a new Sheriff and a new barber, not to mention a married couple such as yourselves.

“Yitzhak Gould, by the way. Reform rabbi and one of just three clergy of any note who survived that whole mess. The rest were all executed by the Klan ... or were Klan themselves. I damn near lost my life, too, since I’m Jewish, and they don’t like Jews. This is my wife, Sarai. Our twins weren’t so lucky. They were both killed by the KKK.

“Those folks that you saw earlier? All were Klan scouts. Spies. That’s why they were ready and waiting for you. They knew that you were here and decided to ambush you at several points. They wore civvies to help hide in plain sight, of course,” one hefty, balding fellow explained.

“That does explain a few things, yes. How many folks would you say are still living here?” Jared asked him, “by the way, I’m Jared and this is my wife, Leah.”

“I’m Sardha, by the way. And this is Becca ... and Willa,” Sardha declared.

“I’m Tara, in case you missed it. Widow to Cliff and Pam. Yes, I’m pregnant, for the record,” Tara smiled now, “and I have a condition that ... if I sleep with any of you ... I will pass it onto you. It makes you ... insatiable ... hypersexual. It makes you nymphomaniacs, basically.”

“To be fair, we all have that condition. Not too late to back out if you prefer it,” Lewis warned Tolliver.

“So ... wait, you have that condition, too?” a statuesque woman with a mocha complexion and reddish highlights to her nut brown curls approached Junior, “I’m Kylie Anne Murphy. Yes, Ray Murphy was my grandfather. He owned this diner. I’d like to get it up and running again. And I’d like some of that condition myself. What about you, sis?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.