Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 102

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 102 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1215 hours, local time,
Friday, 18 July, 2014
Harris-Daud Residence
Hinton, West Virginia

“Do you, Adam, take this woman, Valerie, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Reverend Lennox led me in my wedding vows to Valerie Moore, my latest wife.

“I do,” I grinned, looking at Valerie, who blushed as she stood in not so much a wedding gown as a bridal chemise that was deliberately too short to cover anything below the waist.

“Do you, Valerie, take this man, Adam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Reverend Lennox now asked Valerie, who blushed and smiled as she heard those words.

“I do!” Valerie shouted.

“Then by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” Aiden now announced.

“Yippee!” Valerie screamed as I pulled her in for a very deep tongue kiss.

“Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the Prophet and Mrs. Adam Clarke,” the elder of the congregation declared, even as people came up to congratulate us.

“My turn, buddy!” Ryan chuckled as he prepared to exchange vows with Valerie, followed by Till, Barry, and Yitzhak.

“Do you, Ryan, take this woman, Valerie, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden now asked Ryan.

“I do,” Ryan smiled, even as Bonnie and Autumn especially gave him two thumbs up a piece.

“Do you, Valerie, take this man, Ryan, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden spoke to Valerie next.

“I do,” Valerie smiled lovingly at both Ryan and me, as well as the other men ready to wed her.

“Then by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” Aiden announced to everyone, even as Ryan and Valerie played some major tonsil hockey.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Clarke,” Aiden then added with pride.

Yes, she would soon have five husbands, but then I by now had more wives than I could easily count. From the way that Barry, Yitzhak, and Till laughed, they were no more put out by the idea of sharing this one than with any of the others. Just when I thought that my business was done, matrimony wise, though, Athenais, Vera, Tania, Tina, and Stephanie brought Dinah over to me. She was clearly up to something.

“I wish to get married to you ... and your co-husbands ... and your wives, and so does Simeon. So do all of us in this leadership group, I should say, but well, one thing at at time. We know that you’ll be leaving, but hey, there is a pretty decent chance that you’ll get to visit with God’s blessing someday. In any case, while you’re here, I’m gonna be your wife ... one of them, in any case. It’s a very popular notion these days and why not? You’re a splendid specimen of manhood, aren’t you? Especially since you’re half-angel,” Dinah proposed now, looking quite determined.

“Well, I wish to divorce Aiden and find a new husband. No offense, Aiden, but you are gay. You have said so yourself. We shouldn’t be married anymore. We should find a way to make it work as co-parents and grandparents, of course. Can my marriage just be dissolved here or now and can I just ... get married to another man?” Elaine Lennox called out now.

“Consider it dissolved, as it was a fraud,” God announced, “now, let’s get the Prophet Adam Clarke and his spouses hitched to those who want to marry them.”

“Do you, Adam, take this woman, Dinah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden asked me directly.

“I do,” I grinned as I took my marriage vows.

“Do you, Dinah, take this man, Adam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Reverend Lennox now asked Dinah.

“I do,” Dinah beamed as she committed herself to this match, even if a long-distance relationship in the near future.

“Then by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” the minister pronounced us married at last while Dinah and I locked lips with great passion.

“Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the Prophet and Mrs. Adam Clarke,” Aiden now officially introduced us as a married couple, triggering more congratulations from the congregants.

“Okay, so whose turn is it next?” I asked, feeling curious about what to expect after that curveball.

Things had gotten a little wilder than I expected at that service.

I answered my own question by saying, “Well, let’s move on to having Dinah marry my co-husbands. Guys, are you ready to marry Dinah now? All of my wives should be yours and vice versa, after all.”

“Oh, definitely!” Till stood up to be first this time.

“Eager to marry Dinah, huh? I don’t blame you! Go for it, buddy!” I told him, slapping him playfully on the butt just as I did with her.

“Do it, babe! Do it! Marry that cutie!” Raquel shouted at Till now, encouraging him.

“Do you, Till, take this woman, Dinah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Reverend Lennox now asked Till.

“Ja!” Till shouted in his ancestral German.

“Do you, Dinah, take this man, Till, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden now asked Dinah, and she was quite eager to respond.

“I do,” Dinah tried not to be too giddy at the prospect of multiple husbands, even if five of them wouldn’t be allowed to stay.

“Then by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” the minister encouraged them next as they kissed next, also with a good dose of tongue, “ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Till Clarke!”

This continued with Ryan, Barry, and Yitzhak, even as Raquel kissed both Till and Dinah on the lips when congratulating them. This led to others doing so, before and after Dinah exchanged vows ... and swapped spit, with Ryan, Barry, and Yitzhak. I was truly curious as to what might happen next, once again, when Simeon stood and kissed Dinah fiercely on the mouth. We knew exactly what he had in mind, leading to wide grins on the faces of his own family as well as ours. Brother was about to marry sister, and it wasn’t likely to stop there.

“Do you, Simeon, take your sister, Dinah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden now inquired, albeit awkwardly, knowing that this was a fourteen year old youth marrying his older sister.

It was illegal in the old days because it didn’t fit the social agenda accepted blindly by the lawmakers and politicians, of course. Both the age issue and the incest were considered very taboo back then, so it was understandably a bit novel for a minister who until recently belonged to an established religion with conventional morals to defy those values when officiating nuptials. Even so, after stumbling over the issue, Reverend Lennox moved forward with the wedding.

“I do,” Simeon smiled at Dinah, rather nervously, of course.

“Go on, please,” I urged Aiden, who coughed as he proceeded.

Everyone could feel the tension in the air over the obvious question: would Dinah agree to obey her brother the way that she agreed to obey me and my co-husbands? What would happen if she didn’t? Would Simeon accept that as he always followed her lead in the past? There were some rather obvious issues that had to be considered in that event, which I hoped against hope wouldn’t transpire.

“Do you, Dinah, take your brother, Simeon, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” the elder now asked Dinah.

“I do,” Dinah answered with a grin, “what, didn’t think that I’d do it? My baby brother is all grown up now! It’s time for him to take command of his big sister! Three cheers for patriarchy!”

I wasn’t sure how serious or facetious Dinah was at that moment until she added, “I still want to peg him and spank him now and then, but all in good fun. He’s my husband now as well as my brother and I adore him! I hope that he breeds me soon enough.”

“Then by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” Aiden now announced, “ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Simeon Harris.”

“Now, may I marry my own father ... and older brother? I really, really want to do that! Then Erica and Mom and Melinda and Aunt Julienne and Alice would be next! They should all get married to the Prophet ... and to his co-husbands and Dad and my brothers ... and don’t forget the women. We should all get married to the women! And the guys to each other!” Dinah shouted excitedly.

“Go for it, babe! Marry your father and brother!” God encouraged her as well, “I love how these families are all being tied together through marriage to the Prophet! My Prophet! I’ll definitely have to make sure that you can visit each other in time ... when the time’s come. Not just here, but Peterstown, Roanoke, Charlottesville, etc. These reunions will be all the better because they will truly be of the family kind. The Prophet should absolutely get to see his spawn and his old flames! Anyway, do it, lassie! Marry the men of your own family!”

“Do it, honey. Marry our daughter! She will make a great sister-wife, as will her sisters! And my sister-in-law and niece. I can’t wait to spread her cheeks and taste her ass! Yum, yum! I would love to marry my daughters and sons, too! And Julienne and Alice, of course!” Daphne egged us all on as Claude stood to wed his own daughter ... and in the nude!

“Do you, Claude, take your daughter, Dinah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden now asked Claude, who tried not to be too obvious in his lust for his own daughter.

“I do,” Claude tried not to be too brazen now as he licked his lips in anticipation.

“Just wait until we help you consummate the marriage on our own bed!” Daphne laughed while playing discreetly with her husband’s bare bottom.

Well, she wasn’t as discreet as she might have thought, since I noticed it, but she wasn’t too crazy, either. She winked at me while her husband and daughter tied the knot, the message being unmistakable. She wanted to be one of my wives for sure, no doubt of that. She blew me a kiss after that and pointed to her own sweet ass, which was naked as well and on prominent display. There was absolutely a lot of sharing in my future, and hers, for that matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.