Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 103

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 103 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1815 hours, local time,
Friday, 18 July, 2014
Harris-Daud Residence
Hinton, West Virginia

By this time, we had done it. We had married everyone to everyone who was already scheduled for it, of course. We had carried out the plan of collective matrimony, of communal marriage. I had so many wives now, but it was nothing new. I had let go of some past wives in other towns, after all. These wives would mostly not follow me, but God had reassured us that we would meet again someday, and indeed we would enjoy each other in the meantime. It was a pretty solid experience, especially with the prospect of breeding them with my spawn.

There was a lot of playfulness during the nuptials, which amused as well as aroused many, including Aiden, though he was as queer as a three-dollar bill himself. I wasn’t shocked when I saw him holding hands with an aging deacon, both of their wives staring at them with misty, heartbroken eyes. This, of course, was the price of repression. If they could have been themselves so much younger, there wouldn’t have been any issues, at least not of that kind. It seemed that Aiden had found love a bit sooner or was willing to give it another chance a bit faster than expected. That was apparently true of the deacon as well.

“This is Gerry Mason, my ... lifelong friend. We both just realized that we were ... gay, recently. So now we can be more than friends, you know. We hope to get married soon ourselves, perhaps during this week. I think that he wants to become an elder, too, but we’ll see. You clearly don’t mind buggers in your ministry, after all,” Aiden chuckled as he kissed Gerry on the mouth while they exited the church.

“We got a treat set up for you, so waiting that long for a meal might turn out for the best. You’ll have more room for dessert. Trust me on that,” Marcy informed me, much to my surprise, “but alas, I must leave you. On the upside, I get to return to my main charge, my beloved husband the Lawgiver. You know, of course, that Shelby and I are both his, right, among many others. I’m so fucking proud of my daughter, too. But most of all, as much as I love you, I love the Lawgiver, Mark Twain Schumacher. He’s my main squeeze, the greatest love of my life.”

“That’s my Marcy! She’s such a loving lady, so beautiful and sexy, very graceful and feminine when she wants to be, but don’t set her off. She’ll strike everyone dead who harms those who she loves. What an angel!” God declared while we watched that glorious lady angel vanishing.

Yes, of course, she was naked except for her sword, her scabbard, her wings, and her luscious, platinum blonde hair. There was no doubt what she had in mind for her husband, the Lawgiver. She was gonna ride him hard and pass him on to more of his wives, as she should. She was an amazing lover, after all, quite exquisite and extraordinary.

“I wonder what she meant? Anyway, I’m hungry enough. Are you? I mean ... does God even have an appetite, honestly?” I asked him out of curiosity.

“When it suits me. You saw me eating breakfast this morning, after all. Didn’t you? Well, there you go. The difference is that I eat when I wish to eat, not because I must eat. I don’t have a stomach to growl at me anymore. That’s the beauty of being God, of course.

“But as Richard Harris, when I was a mortal man, I was hungry enough at times. Especially when I was young, vigorous, and poor. Back home in Limerick, Ireland, my hometown. I guarantee you that it was a shock when I lost appetite after I died, even before my exaltation,” God answered me, even as I walked naked down the streets of Hinton toward the establishment that someone suggested to me.

We certainly got catcalled and wolf-whistled en route to said restaurant. It was near the other one, not that it mattered much. It was also on the waterfront, in any case. When we reached the place in question, the hostess immediately greeted me while wearing only her visor and uniform top and not a stitch of clothing below the waist. Well, she had shoes on, of course, but she was entirely naked. She was also a big, plump girl with a light dusting of freckles that suited her chestnut hair and hazel eyes. Her top barely (pun intended) covered her bust, of course, so she was more than merely half-naked.

“You’re ... out of uniform, girl. What’s your name?” I teased her while still giving her a chance to introduce herself as she wished.

“I’m Mandy. Short for Amanda, mind you. I’m the hostess here at Corcoran’s. Well, for now. Aunt Carrie owns the place, but she leaves me in charge on Friday evenings. Saturday evenings, too. See something that you like? Would you like a seat before or after I touch my toes?” the hostess didn’t wait for an answer before taking off her visor to bend over in front of me.

Mandy then spread her cheeks, even as a somewhat older, thinner lady approached us and laughed at her antics. She put her hand out for a shake, which I gave her, and then she knelt behind Mandy to kiss her puckered ring and lick her butt-crack for a moment. After that, she rose and kissed me directly on the lips to share the flavors of the young lady’s bottom with me on her tongue. Then she stripped off her shorts in front of me, along with her thong, leaving herself bottomless as well.

“I’m her aunt. Carrie Corcoran. I own this place and I plan to leave it to Mandy on my death, in case she didn’t know that before. Of course, I’m only forty-three. She’s nineteen herself. Not a bad pair, are we? We both know who you are, Mr. Prophet, and we’re eager to have you breed us!

“Before you ask, no, I never rimmed her before or did anything sexual with her before today, but there’s a first time for everything, right? She tasted sweet, too. I might have to do that again and soon! Maybe she would like to return the favor some time, in fact,” the aunt dropped a hint that made her niece snicker before planting a lip lock on her.

“Are you kidding, auntie? I’m as bi as they get and I really, really want you to eat me ... and I would love to eat you! It’s not just to inherit this place, either, though that doesn’t hurt. Face it, we both want a piece of this guy ... and his harem! I know that I do and I can tell that you do. You liked eating my ass, right? There’s more where that came from, you know! Maybe we can rim each other while the Prophet fucks us! Hopefully in public! It is an honor, you know,” Mandy announced while directing us to a table, even as Aunt Carrie blew both of us a kiss.

“Hi, I’m Charlene, your waitress, server, whatever you want, of course! Care for a menu and a drink? I bet that you guys are fucking hungry, right? I know that I could use something ... you know. Something ... thick and hearty,” she pointed to my groin and then showed me where she wore only a bandana below the waist.

Charlene had dyed or bleached blonde hair that was pretty obvious, especially when her pubic stubble was dark. She also had a playful nature that matched well with the owners and appealed to most folks. She was a classic “trailer trash” girl, with only a tank top and a name badge above the waist. She wore sneakers without socks and she proudly displayed her clit and tongue rings. Her slit was brazenly soaked and she only used that bandana to even slightly or briefly conceal it. Her ass, on the other hand, mooned everyone in the cafe, not that there were any complaints. She also smoked something, but I wasn’t sure just yet what it was.

“Well, let’s see a menu and I would like some iced tea. With lemon. I’m sure that my companions will all have their own orders, at least for the drinks,” I alluded to my tribe, of course, though they had been oddly quiet.

“Wow, she’s so me if I were blonde! Don’t even bother to deny it! I’m a skank at times. Or I can be. And I love it! She looks so fucking yummy! We gotta give her Schumacher Syndrome for sure ... and your babies! Hey, honey, what do you think of my ass?” Tara stood and bent over for Charlene to see her lovely bum.

“It’s ... pretty fucking sweet, yeah! What do you want to drink, babe?” Charlene asked Tara before puckering up to kiss her right on the mouth as soon as she stood back up.

“Lemonade, sweetie. Oh, God, I don’t know if you’re planning to do anything with her, but I know that I am! Starting by trying out that ass! And then the tongue and clit rings! Just fair warning! She’s gonna get Schumacher Syndrome from me, if nothing else!” Tara blatantly confessed, even as I gestured for her to “go for it.”

Before anyone got much warning, Tara knelt behind Charlene, spread her cheeks and let her tongue dance over the girl’s backdoor. Before the waitress knew what to expect, Tara licked her booty for several seconds, even darting her tongue inside her exposed anus, much to the server’s delight. Tara kept licking for another few seconds before she arose and kissed me on the lips, something that pleased me as well. She winked at me, too, before bending over to offer up her own tush to Charlene.

“Oh, delish! I gotta try this sweet, sweet ass! Sorry about the delay! I just have to taste that bottom! Gimme that butt!” Charlene reacted by going behind Tara and starting her own rimjob.

“Well, when you’re done, we got more orders to give ya! Such as hand me that bandana and keep walking around totally bottomless. Quite the yummy bum!” I praised Charlene, making her blush a little as Tara finally pulled away before kissing her mouth.

“How is she doing?” Carrie now asked us as Charlene walked away to get the beverage, even as Mandy winked at us from the hostess podium.

“I’d say pretty well. So ... in your own words ... did you all really ... go half-naked just for us?” I asked her, even as she touched her own toes in front of me.

“Somewhat, but mostly for you, sir! You’re the cock of the block or the walk or whatever. We exist right now to be bred by you and those ... in your party, to get the Schumacher Syndrome, to be honored by your ... seed. Your jizz. Your spunk. Your cum. Right now, the whole fucking town, at least those of us of the right fucking age ... we all want it bad. And by ‘it,’ we mean your genitals inside us! And your tongue ... and fingers. You get the point! We live to serve you!” Carrie reassured me, even as Charlene returned with our first drink orders and took some more.

“Is there anyone on your staff that doesn’t live to be fucked by me and mine?” I somewhat teasingly asked Carrie, who shook her head.

“Fuck, no! Hell, most of the patrons want you to fuck them, too, so you might as well get used to boning a lot of cuties! There’s hardly a person here of the right age who wouldn’t gladly bend over, spread ‘em, and take it balls deep! Male or female alike, I might add! The guys are happy to be your bottom bitches, fuck any lady you choose, or anything else that you decide! Have fun! Enjoy the smorgasbord, both food and sex! Now, excuse me while I slip on a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness! Why? Because I’m suddenly in the mood for it!” Carrie laughed as she kissed me very hard on the mouth.

“Be sure to fuck someone in the ass with it!” I heard Tania say, which just made me snicker.

“Oh, I will, honey. I will! With little or no warning, though I’ll lube it up good,” Carrie answered, even as I pinched Charlene’s butt.

“She does have a rather sweet booty, but then so does that girl over there!” Vera announced.

“And so does he!” Stephanie noticed a rather slender fellow who only wore a T-shirt ... literally nothing else.

“They’re brother and sister, by the way. Richie Ray and Rachelle Boone. I’m pretty sure that they fuck each other or at least suck each other off, anyway. Yeah, they’re fun,” Charlene informed us just as she swaggered away, swaying her hips to show off her naked bum.

That was when I saw someone else teasing me by pressing her naked tits against the glass window over the waterfront. Her naked bottom was on total display and she kissed the window while spreading her cheeks to taunt me as I ogled her. Yeah, she was all the way nude and she didn’t even bother to hide that fact. By the time that I ordered my chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and half-runner green beans with bacon bits, the girl in question wandered over to me and started kissing me right on the lips.

“I’m Penny Andover and I’m going to have your baby. But first, I’m gonna finish my dinner, go swimming, skinny-dipping, yes, in the New River, and then I’m going to walk right back in here to fuck you before even drying off. Sounds good?” the girl then ran out the door with no further warning and jumped naked into the river.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.