Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 105

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 105 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0015 hours, local time,
Saturday, 19 July, 2014
Corcoran Residence
Hinton, West Virginia

I was by now in the Corcorans’ bed, alternating between Carrie’s twat and Mandy’s, not to mention their asses. They were far from the only partners I enjoyed since I somehow ended up in their home, of course. How did I end up there? It was a bit blurry by then, though I knew that I was busy fucking someone as soon as I was inside the door. I wondered for a moment if I had blacked out or something, but how could I, in a resurrected body? Had my memories been suppressed or clouded or something?

“Relax, man. You were teleported to the door, and then I gave you a nudge or push inside it. I happen to know the address since I’m ... you know, God. Perks of the job or office or whatever. You’re all gonna spend the night here, while the little ones are watched by the elderly of the town, who will be briefed in the morning of the fact that they will be killed and resurrected on your last day in town. Yes, right before you leave. The ones in Peterstown are already being killed and resurrected, while those in Beckley will be on your last day there,” God told me before he slid inside Bonnie for a good, hard fuck.

“What about my memory?” I wondered aloud.

“Oh, that ... I did make your memory a bit hazy on purpose. I had my reasons. You also drank a bit and smoked some weed. It was Penny that you fucked just inside the door, followed by Charlene, and then Richie Ray and Rachelle together. And then the von Krieg girls. And then Douglas and Teresa. And I alone know how many others. Yeah, you’ve been busy, both at the cafe and here at the Corcoran house.

“Including with your regular spouses, I might add. And with the angels, Jeanette, Sonali, and Trish. And then Pamela, Cliff, Jared, etc. You get the idea. Your angels will continue to rotate visiting ... and fucking you ... and counseling you, of course, including Jeanette now. Also, I want you to slow down as necessary after August 11, once you’ve crossed the Mississippi, so that you arrive no earlier than Halloween in Haven. Tarry a bit here or there, as needed, mind you. Don’t be in a rush. Well, not after that point,” God stipulated now.

“So ... Halloween is when I should enter the capital. No earlier. No later. Am I correct in this?” I clarified.

“Precisely. Oh, and feel free to chat between romps with Jeanette and others. I know that you’re eager to catch up with everyone. Unfortunately, at least for now, Clarksburg is not in your itinerary, not part of the tour, if you will. You must miss it at times, having grown up there. But hey, I brought you a piece of home through Jeanette, right? You’re in for a long-ass night, one of many, I dare say,” God laughed while he fucked Bonnie even harder and I slammed deeper inside Carrie and Mandy in turn.

The lack of any need for sleep was truly an adjustment. Part of me kept thinking that I required rest and should shut my eyes now and then, but the only urges that way were the power of suggestion. The more I thought about it, the less fatigue I felt, and I had to wonder if this was how it was for the Lawgiver himself. He was an immortal, resurrected being with a celestial body, too, after all. This was going to be a major change for me, no doubt of that. My life had changed forever as of yesterday.

“That’s putting it mildly. Do you see how useful being a godlike, superhuman being is? No fear of death, no exhaustion, no injury, and no disease. No time wasted on sleep. There’s so much more that you can accomplish. There are so many glorious possibilities open to you now,” God encouraged me, even as I swapped places with God, fucking Bonnie for several strokes while he used Carrie and Mandy.

Autumn’s mother was just an older version of her in appearance in many ways, and no less my wife for having given birth to Autumn back then. Nor was she any less of a wife of mine for being originally married to Ryan, of course. That was the beauty of polygamy, of communal love, of group marriage, of sharing the spouses, mates, and lovers of the tribe. God and I swapped partners several times after that, of course, and that was just that I recalled. It probably happened more than that, but I didn’t recall those parts.

I ended up humping every single person that I had screwed in Corcoran’s Cafe, and then some, not to mention the Harris-Daud folks. Dinah, Simeon, Eric, Erica, Melinda, Claude, Daphne, Julienne, Alice, Cagney, Rayanne, Helga, Samantha, April, Albert, Sabrina, and Agnes were all among my partners, of course, along with my own spouses. It was Orgy Central after a bit, going from room to room to fuck woman after woman, man after man, and hole after hole. We all had a very good time, to put it mildly. I fucked several dozen women and men from the town who had slipped into the house as well.

It was about eight in the morning before I slid out of whichever ladies were last on the agenda to go take a shower at last. They were best friends who were on summer vacation before their senior year, one of them with strawberry blonde curls, pale skin, green eyes, and freckles, another one a dirty blonde with a classic farmer’s tan and baby blue eyes, and the third a dusky beauty with an olive complexion, jet-black hair, and very dark brown orbs herself. The lighter skinned girl was tall and lanky for a girl, whereas the darker one was short and slightly plump with a rather nice bosom, and the blonde with the farmer’s tan was roughly average in height, weight, and build.

As I hit the showers, they rushed to join me and made a point of kissing me and each other while we lathered, rinse, and scrubbed each other down. They were very affectionate and I was impressed. I wasn’t worried about God’s absence. At some point, he had places to go and people to see. He was literally Almighty God, the King of Heaven, after all. I had plenty of company in the shower, no doubt of that. As we dried off, I heard a laugh and saw that it was an older woman who had also been intimate with me at some point that night or early morning.

“Hey, I see that you’ve met my daughter and her friends. They’ve always been close, though lately they’re even closer. Even to the point of sharing a guy ... with each other and with me. I’m Celia Michaels and, as you can probably guess, the blonde is my daughter, Nadine. The ginger is Sonja. Her parents were big fans of that one Brigitte Nielsen film. The brunette is Olivia Habib. Family left Iraq in 2004, since they were Christians and feared a Shia majority,” the lady in question looked almost like a carbon copy of Dawn or vice versa, with a slight accent.

“So, what do you do for a living, ma’am?” I asked her while she approached me and planted a lip lock on me.

“I’m a high school English literature teacher. I speak fluent Afrikaans as well as English, living in Johannesburg for a while. Nadine’s father was a Boer or Afrikaner, of course. It was a shocking loss, seeing that great South African city destroyed by a sulfuric fireball, no less. I was back in America for a while before that, not wishing to live under Jacob Zuma once he took office. He was a crook and worse, even worse than Thabo Mbeki, and that’s saying something, with Mbeki’s medieval views on HIV/AIDS.

“I have to warn you ... I’m an anal sex fiend. I dig sodomy like nobody’s business. I love to get fucked in the ass ... and hard. Oh, I enjoyed being bred, which I hope that you did for me, but my favorite act is getting plowed in my butthole. In my derriere. So, if you’re gonna be intimate with me, prepare for me to bend over. Also, I have discovered ... very recently, mind you, that I enjoy sex with teenagers, especially teenage girls. I’ve seduced my own daughter and her friends and I don’t intend to stop.

“So, how about it? Want to fuck me in the ass while I rim these girls and they rim each other? I know that I want that to happen. And then we can all sit down to breakfast after we get that out of the way. I think that they want to watch us before they eat, judging from the way that they are watching us now,” Celia propositioned me now with a saucy smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.