Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 107

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 107 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Some Unknown Point Of Time,
An Unclear, Unidentified Plane of Existence
The Presence of Almighty God

“Open your eyes, Adam. Look around you,” God told me, having earlier told me to close my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw myself, seemingly suspended in mid-air, surrounded by angels, I might add. We weren’t alone, after all. Where were we? Where was I? What was going on here? Something was definitely different, but it tied into some kind of Divine Providence or Heavenly Mandate or whatever was yet unclear. What precisely did God mean to show me to, in his words, “broaden my mind,” anyway?

“Look down, Adam,” God’s voice sounded much more thunderous, less musical than his usual Irish brogue from his former identity as Richard Harris.

I looked down and saw what had to be some kind of city or town, but it was an island. Where was this? Where were we? What was going on here? My mind was full of questions, of course, but not nearly enough answers yet. I was still very confused ... and naked, I might add.

“That, my boy, is Governor’s Island. Over there, that island over there, do you see it?” God confronted me now.

“Yes, Lord. I’m guessing that it’s ... Martha’s Vineyard?” I answered him.

“It is. That big island over there, what would you guess that is?” God probed deeper.

“Long Island, Lord?” I replied now.

“Two out of two so far. Well done. Those people, down there, are completely ... out of touch with reality, my lad. They are trapped in outmoded, unhealthy, dangerous patterns of thought, a walking daydream in which they hope to awaken and find that everything has returned to normalcy. Well, it shan’t and it won’t. They’re delusional. That normalcy is gone. This is the new normalcy. Look over there, my boy ... to the east. What do you see there?” God insisted.

“Nantucket?” I continued my lucky streak.

“Very well done! Yes, that’s Nantucket Island, currently at least attempting to move on with the future. Whatever flaws there are with their present system, at least they haven’t buried their heads in the sands like the wannabe survivalists who’ve gone to ground on places like Long Island. At least they’re trying to make something of their community instead of just waiting for others to handle it for them. They call it the ‘Independent Republic of Nantucket,’ at least for now. A guy named Israel Butler, a lifelong resident descended from a one-time whaling family, is their new President,” God informed me now, though I wondered at his larger point.

“I’m getting to that, my boy. The larger point, that is. The big picture, if you will. Be patient. Even the resilient people of Nantucket are still lost in the darkness and shine but dimly in the shadow of this new Dark Age. The people in places like Long Island, Governor’s Island, and Martha’s Vineyard are hopelessly lost.

“Now, to the north of here, there are a lot of different local communities, struggling to hold themselves together in a similar fashion against gangs, warlords, drug lords, cults, factions, militias, and whatnot. Large parts of New England are empty, ghost towns, these days. They are fighting and working blindly to bring some kind of order to the chaos, anarchy, turmoil, and lawlessness of the post-Doomsday world in which they live. The old system is broken forever, of course, and they know that much, but there is a lot to work out in an era of renewed barbarism and savagery.

“To the west, as you know, are the dark forces of Powerball and his New Netherland society, his regime of Calvinist patroons, freeholders, etc. He is trying to rebuild his own vision of what the old Dutch colony was like, of course. Though it was never as centralized or organized as what he has, nor quite as ruthless or cruel. He thinks that he worships me and speaks in my name, but that just isn’t so. You, Adam, know well that only you and the other Prophets, especially the Lawgiver, and the angels, and those whom you authorize to speak for you, act on my behalf and with my blessing.

“Further south, what do we have? The Garden State ... New Jersey. Ruled by organized crime syndicates through corrupt and coerced politicians who lack the balls to stand up to them. It is a true kleptocracy indeed, governed by criminals and their lackeys, by gangsters, no less. A divided and disorganized branch of the Catholic Church has kowtowed to them completely, of course. They also have made moves increasingly toward turning Philadelphia into a kind of puppet state, a dumping ground for their undesirables, in fact.

“In central and western Pennsylvania? Cults, factions, warlords, thugs, goons, etc. They’re everywhere in the Keystone State. One faction is repeatedly raiding Amish Country and causing them grief, because they will not fight back. What folly is that? Sure, violence is not the ideal answer, but if a person is harming you and your loved ones, you fight back, for that is the Law of Nature, and of Nature’s God, namely me!

“Maryland and Virginia, of course, you know about. You helped bring law, order, sanity, civilization to these communities, to whatever extent you could. You’ll be happy to know that the Annapolis Naval Enclave is now in talks to reunify with the other three communities to form a new state government for Maryland. Delaware, that’s a much sadder tale, but at least they have a competent lackey for the ruling class, one Beau Biden, their Chairman.

“Virginia, as you know, is working through its war between the Nazis and Kluckers of the ASF and the rest of the state. It’s badly depopulated, naturally, but it is moving toward its brighter future, in no small part thanks to you, just like Maryland. Even so, these are still fairly dim lights in the regional, national, and indeed global darkness that has engulfed the world since Doomsday. Even now, there is much work to be done, and it will be a good while before this world is back to any semblance of harmony, unity, order, peace, and justice. Law? The rule of law will take even longer to restore in this crazed, chaotic world.

“You’ve mostly done your part toward that goal in the East. The rest of your work is elsewhere, well, once you arrive in Haven. But you must arrive in Haven, long enough to meet and confer with the Lawgiver, the Prophet Mark Schumacher, my chief emissary. Your conference is long overdue, but it has had to wait for a variety of reasons. You taking the scenic route is a necessity, not a luxury. It will give you more of a perspective and more knowledge that you can share with the Lawgiver, for one thing. It’s one thing for us to tell him about it. It’s quite another to hear from someone who has been there in person and lived it.

“But your long-term ... destination is far to the north. Canada. Specifically, you belong in British Columbia first, and then you must move east, to Alberta. That is where you will spend much of the near future, preaching my word, my message, if you will, prophesying and leading the way forward. You must first help the Lawgiver consolidate his grip on British Columbia, and then you must venture forth, eastward, into Alberta, to help guide those in that former province back to sanity and harmony. It might take a while, but hey, you’re immortal now. You have all eternity to achieve that and then move on.

“As for any visits back to Virginia and West Virginia, hell, even Maryland, why not, though only when I approve them and provide the ... shall we say transportation? I initially didn’t approve of the idea, because I was laser focused on the long-term plan and busy using my nascent omniscience on guaranteeing that it worked. As I absorbed more of the Cosmic wisdom and knowledge, though, it became clearer to me that I forgot some useful details, such as I can transplant you like this ... and by other means. That’s the trouble with being a new deity. Try and remember that when it’s your turn to run the show,” God told me before he paused long enough for a response.

It was as if he wanted me to reply to that, in fact. I didn’t disappoint him there at all. I was naturally curious about his meaning on that point. It wasn’t the first time that it was hinted that I might become God myself someday ... but how and why? Surely, the Lawgiver was ahead of me in the running, even assuming that the current Deity retired, and he was likely a long way off from that, right? He was still new to the job, in the overall scheme of things, by his own admission.

“When it’s my turn, Lord?” I acted genuinely surprised and confused, though I had previous warnings, more from disbelief than from novelty.

“You have a hard time with that concept, don’t you? It’s not that this is the first time that the notion has been floated with you, just that you struggle with it. Well, bucko, face up to the facts. The line of succession is still ... tentative, of course. Don’t be too shocked by that. I mean, there are the angels, after all, though they’re used to taking orders rather than giving them, so that’s a complication in their case.

“In any case, there’s a decent chance that after I’ve been God long enough, I will hand it over to the Lawgiver or someone else, but eventually the Lawgiver will get a turn ... and then you, and then, after that ... well, we’ll see. But you’re absolutely in the queue, my lad. That’s another reason that I wanted you to see things from this perspective, because this will likely be yours someday. It won’t be as jarring for you as it was for me, I think. You’ll see it coming, as it were.

“Anyway, I have, albeit tentative, in pencil, as it were, an overall agenda for this world, a plan, and both you and the Lawgiver, and the other Prophets very much fit into it. But, yes, you’ll get to see your friends ... and your spawn again someday. Luckily, I doubt that they will age too fast, all things considered. All your friends, lovers, so forth.

“You’ll see them again, except maybe not Gabby, Anwyn, and Lewis. Maybe, maybe not in their case. They are pretty busy, of course, uniting Wales under Anwyn’s rule ... and theirs, as a triumvirate, mind you. They are a throuple now, due to the Schumacher Syndrome. She’s just the head of the household, if you, as well as head of state.

“But yes, you’ll see them again in time. But you have work to do as the Prophet, ultimately in Canada, but plenty of other places in the meantime. You can help light those dim lamps, if you will, in various places as you go. That is another reason for the scenic route, both for you and for others, I might add. There will be plenty of darkness, don’t doubt that, but there can and will be dim lamps of light holding out as torches against the pitch black of the lingering night. The Lawgiver is the greatest Prophet, of course, but you are after him and his sister, the Prophetess Rachel. She might end up being God for a time, too, mind you. She tends to walk in his shadow, but she matters more than people think.

“In any case, watch this!” God instructed me as he cast lightning at the demons surrounding Clarksburg and the neighboring areas.

“You’re smiting demons?” I asked with surprise.

“Yes, well, I gave them plenty of time. I also gave Satan plenty of warning of what would happen if the rogue demons didn’t fall in line. He told me that any of them who didn’t join him in his undertaking were no longer his concern. What happened to them was ‘their affair,’ in his words. As far as I can tell, the only ones he likes who aren’t part of his host are the incubi and succubi, such as Evie.

“I think that Lucifer views the other ‘free agents,’ as he called them, as loose cannons. So be it. They are fair game now. I gave them plenty of rope to hang themselves, and now they have. They temporarily served a purpose, but that is done,” God declared as he continued slaying demons around Clarksburg and smote every last one in West Virginia, anyway.

“Well, that’s my native state, at least. Not that many people left compared to the past, but it had a shrinking population, anyway. Doomsday and its aftermath simply kicked that process into warp drive. What’s next, now that you’ve cleaned house in the Mountain State, Lord?” I asked him, just before he took us down into Clarksburg itself.

For some reason, he landed us at a very familiar house: Aunt Selah’s. I was a bit nervous, in spite of myself and the context, especially as God didn’t bother knocking. He simply forced open the front door with his divine power, breaking the lock in the process. Well, I thought, that will cost her money to repair, a notion that made me smile. Aunt Selah was anything but a big spender, whatever her vices.

We heard noises and followed them to the master bedroom, where we found a very naked Aunt Selah in bed with Uncle Thomas and another couple. They looked to be in their forties or fifties at the latest, much like my aunt and uncle, it seemed. Aunt Selah rode the other man while Uncle Thomas was inside the other woman, so this was a full-on wife swap or something of that nature. Wait, how did I know Uncle Thomas by his face when I never met him that I recalled?

“I heightened your intuition, clairvoyance, and other forms of extra-sensory awareness. Hey, kids, guess what? It’s me ... Almighty God!” God laughed as several angels stood in the hallway with us, one or two standing behind him.

Aunt Selah turned around in complete astonishment, preparing to jump off her extramarital partner, clearly a fellow Christian hypocrite from all appearances. Uncle Thomas turned his head, only for my hand to reach for my sapphire for the first time ever. It was an unthinking reflex, to be honest. I touched him with the sapphire that Lavelle gave me over a year ago, never having used it in the past at all. To everyone’s complete surprise, except that of God and the angels, of course, he instantly transformed into a futa, with a very female body that just happened to have a cock and balls as well as a pussy. He, or rather she, had serious breasts, too.

“Well done, my boy! I wondered when you would get around to it. That’s one of my few gripes at you and the Lawgiver ... you haven’t used those gems often enough. I want more futanari made, and as the new God, I naturally hope to get my way. It’s my turn, after all. So, yes, well made, man!” God told me, even as I slid into Uncle Thomas in her new futa body.

“Don’t stop on my account. Keep fucking her while I fuck you! You might as well get used to your new body! You’re a futa now and that’s not going to change back! I’m going to knock you up now! Then I’m going to do the same to Aunt Selah! By the way, I’m your nephew, Adam Clarke! Yes, in case you wondered, I am THAT Adam Clarke. The Prophet! I bet that even in remote Clarksburg, my hometown, you have heard of me by now!” I thundered while I kept fucking Uncle Thomas, much to her discomfort mixed with arousal.

“Adam ... this ... is ... sick ... this isn’t what I brought you up to do ... how you got those powers, was it a deal with the Devil? Are you a wizard or sorcerer or warlock or something? You’re clearly a false prophet! This means that you’re an apostate from the faith, from the body of Christ, and you are going to Hell! I taught you better than that! This is contrary to the word of God!” Aunt Selah had the gall to preach at me while still atop a married man.

God chuckled as he heard that, slapping her on the bottom, before spitting on his hands, spreading her cheeks, and shoving his cock up her ass. Aunt Selah screamed for a hot minute before she adjusted to the double penetration in which she found herself. She looked over as I kept pounding her husband, or was that wife now, bucking her hips involuntarily as she became notably aroused. That Uncle Thomas was also excited was increasingly clear as I shoved it deeper inside her.

“You have a lot of nerve, you know, Aunt Selah. You’re riding a married man, while taking a dick in your butt right now, and you’re lecturing me about following your Bible, which I rejected a while back when I realized that it was false. You couldn’t even practice what you preached, anyway, and you couldn’t make up your mind what the Bible even taught at times.

“How many times did you drag me from one church to another, one denomination after another, often after you burned your bridges by sleeping with pastors, youth pastors, their wives, deacons, deacons’ wives, etc.? What’s next? Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses? Swedenborgians? Armstrongists?” I taunted my aunt while plowing Uncle Thomas until she came inside the other lady in question.

That was when I spilled my seed inside Uncle/Aunt Thomas, slapped her butt, pushed her off her partner, and then slid inside her as well. The lady in question had a look of total rapture on her face, clearly enjoying what I did to her as she put her ring finger right up my ass and kissed me feverishly with tongue. Her finger stopped where the ring hit my backdoor, but she didn’t take it off or try to fit into my cornhole. I just felt the ring keep pushing against my sphincter with every stroke inside that horny bitch. When Uncle Thomas moved her finger out of the way to start sodomizing me, I didn’t resist that in the least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.