Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 108

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 108 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1815 hours, local time,
Saturday, 19 July, 2014
The Church of the New Covenant
Hinton, West Virginia

“Do you, Robin Kellerman, profess faith in the true God, the King of Heaven, and wish to be baptized in his name and in the true religion of his worship and service?” I asked the ex-wife of my former youth pastor from my Christian past.

“I do,” Robin smiled, looking at me ... and at God, among others, clearly thinking of our very recent threesome.

“Then I baptize you in the name of the true God, the King of Heaven, and consecrate you to his service. Welcome to your new life, my dear,” I told her, not adding the whole ordination business because there was no guarantee of what her future role be ... other than not here in Hinton.

That was when Aiden took over and began to ask of us our wedding vows, to which Robin had rather enthusiastically agreed. I was surprised at that eagerness, but perhaps I should not have been. It was simply that this was not someone that I had ever expected to see again, let alone find her ready, willing, and able to join my harem, my family, my tribe.

“Do you, Adam, take this woman, Robin, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden inquired of me now.

“I do,” I grinned as I took on yet another bride, but this one the lady who had taken my cherry when I was a teenage boy.

“Do you, Robin, take this man, Adam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden continued.

“I do!” Robin almost screamed it with exultation for some reason.

“Then, by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” Aiden pronounced us married, even as I gave Robin a soul kiss that absolutely made her blush.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Prophet and Mrs. Adam Clarke,” Aiden added now, even as Robin whispered something in my ear.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” I asked her to repeat herself.

“I definitely traded up from Mike. trust me on that. He was charismatic and could be charming when he wished it, but he was also churlish and childish at times. Besides, he was a false teacher. You’re a real, honest to God, Prophet, my love! I should have seen it coming. You were always a lot smarter than him and a lot more serious and sincere. That was a huge part of what turned me on about you, babe. It also threatened him at times. Your intellect, that is,” Robin told me while squeezing my butt a little.

“All nice and good, but it’s high time that you married Penny, Lorraine, and Loretta, don’t you think, among others? I think that just about all of the adults in town would marry you during your time here if they could, even if they couldn’t keep you around for very long. The people of this town adore you, after all. You’re not a God, perhaps, but you’re a man of God, the real McCoy, not what we have been taught to expect,” Aiden added, even as I prepared to take vows with my resurrected lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.