Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 111

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 111 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0521 hours, local time,
Sunday, 20 July, 2014
The Church of the New Covenant
Hinton, West Virginia

I found myself entangled in a heap of naked flesh, of course, by the time that dawn approached. Plenty of folks had drifted off to sleep off and on, dozing and waking, only to welcome whatever was done to them in their slumber. Not one person complained about this or worried about anything of the sort. Then again, Schumacher Syndrome tended to overcome people’s worries or objections. That was the beauty of our wonderful condition, that it could defeat our hang-ups.

I discovered quickly that someone had set up large, communal, outside showers, which quickly led to a lot of naked people bathing in public. I noticed that the Archangel Raphael, my father, had returned with blood all over him and washed it off like a mortal man under the admittedly cool rather than hot water. We found ourselves engaged in a threesome with Sarah Whitman, in fact, followed by another one with Robin, then one with Athenais, one with Tania, one with Hannah, one with Autumn, and finally one with a former Union resident named Arsinoe, of all possible names. Arsinoe Megara Petras, that was her full name, which I thought rather odd.

“Not as weird as you might think. We’ve traced her lineage. Her grandmother came here from Oran, Algeria. Her family became somewhat influenced by French customs and the French language over time, but her origins are Alexandrian Greek, and before that, her family hailed from Thessalonica, modern-day Salonika. She is descended from Cleopatra Selene, the daughter of Cleopatra VII, yes, that one, and her Roman husband, Marcus Antonius, that is, Mark Antony. She is of Ptolemaic stock, if you will. And she is to be another wife to you. She will have your baby ... and your father’s ... as fraternal twins.

“That daughter that your father just sired on her is to become a Prophetess, just as you are a Prophet. She will be your sister, of course. That is to say that you will raise your own little sister, or half-sister, whom you will get to name. Her along with her fraternal twin half-sister, who will be raised to be very close indeed. You will basically adopt your half-sister that way,” God informed me while we shared Jeanette ... yes ... that way.

I already spent myself inside Arsinoe, after all. Jeanette kissed me very hard on the lips, even as she told me, “There was, predictably, an attempt by the Nazis to exploit an apparent, sudden weakness in the coalition forces. It was a trap, of course. The orgy wasn’t just for procreative reasons. It was also a bait, a lure, to draw the ASF out into the open, right where God wanted them. Raphael, your father, personally slaughtered those exposed troops, further weakening their army. That was his job and he carried it out like a boss. It seriously turns me on, learning that he butchered those Nazi pricks like cattle.”

With that, yes, Jeanette let Raphael, the Archangel, my father, enter her, just after God finished inside her. I emptied my own balls inside her luscious twat, letting my father take his turn while my cousin pulled the train. Yes, my cousin the angel, my beautiful, sultry cousin who was raised with me like a sister by her mother, my aunt, pulled a hot and steamy train. It was sexy as fuck.

As we all dried off, and then gathered for the Sunday service in the main sanctuary. This was a special, “sunrise” service, separate from the other one. No one told us to do it. It just happened, all of us drawn like moths to the flame. It was like we were magnetically pulled into the auditorium, as if pulled in by a homing beacon. It was just ... magically arranged or something.

“Yes, I called you here myself for ... well, reasons. I am pleased to announce that the wicked Aryan Southland Front has suffered a dramatic defeat inflicted by the Archangel Raphael, the father of the Prophet Adam Clarke here. He single-handedly crushed a force that was drawn into the open. Eckart, the so-called ‘Fuhrer’ of the ASF and the so-called ‘United Aryan Southland,’ was led to believe that there was a chance of a miracle. Well, there was one, but against him, not for him.

“Also, let me be known, in case you didn’t get the memo, that every elderly Hintonian currently watching the infants and children will perish after the Prophet leaves, but will be resurrected as angels. Furthermore, let it be known that this has already happened in Peterstown. Peterstown, Union, and Alderson have been combined into one community, with one congregation, headed by the Reverend Trevor Clarke, naturally.

“The residents there will be shortly sent back to their community, as was anyone else called over from their own place. They were sent here for a variety of good reasons, but not least of which was to bond with you and each other and to reconnect with the Prophet Adam Clarke. That’s not even counting the other Prophets, of course. I want all of you to properly bond with each other ... sexually as well as platonically. I want the leaders of the present and future communities in Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland to be very close indeed, in order to make your cooperation easier in the long run.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.