Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 113

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 113 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1145 hours, local time,
Sunday, 20 July, 2014
The Church of the New Covenant
Hinton, West Virginia

“Do you, Arsinoe, profess faith in the true God, the King of Heaven, and wish to be baptized in his name and in the true religion of his worship and service?” I asked Arsinoe as she prepared for baptism.

Yes, it was in the nude and by full immersion.

“I do,” Arsinoe answered with a big grin on her face.

“Then I baptize you in the name of the true God, the King of Heaven, and consecrate you to his service. Welcome to your new life, my dear,” I informed my newest bride, someone with Ptolemaic ancestry of all things.

Leave it to God (this God, anyway) to know and care about such things. He was clearly something of a history buff, which was a good thing, of course. I wouldn’t want an ignoramus on the heavenly throne, guiding the Cosmos. That was rather apparent. Now it was my turn to be in the hot seat, as Aiden led the way in our wedding vows.

“Do you, Adam, take this woman, Arsinoe, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden asked me now.

“I do,” I beamed with pride at my new bride, of course.

“Do you, Arsinoe, take this man, Adam, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” Aiden now inquired of Arsinoe.

“I do,” Arsinoe blushed as she realized that she was legally mine.

“Then, by the power vested in me directly by Almighty God, by the Church of the New Covenant, and by the City of Hinton, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride, sir,” Aiden informed me once again that I was supposed to kiss a new wife.

I had no trouble doing that, just as she had no hesitation in kissing me back. It was my usual mix of lust and affection, which were met with the passion of my newest lady in the “harem,” as some liked to call it. As it wasn’t forbidden to others, or jealously guarded by eunuchs, though, I preferred to call it “my tribe,” or even “the tribe.” It seemed to fit better in my book.

Our wedding reception was a massive banquet, too, but that was a given, all things considered. Even though I had plenty of wives by now, even living apart from me, every new bride, who all at some point took vows with my other spouses, marked another blessing from Almighty God upon my mission, my family, and my tribe. They represented the passing down of my celestial genes to another generation of humanity, now to the umpteenth power.

“Welcome to the club, babe. You’re gonna love being among the wives, getting to take turns driving, having babies, taking care of babies, cleaning laundry, if there is any, cleaning guns, and cooking, of course. Most of all, though, you will love being bred by the Prophet and our other husbands, naturally. It’s quite the exciting adventure,” Charity told her with a sloppy tongue kiss, which both then passed to me.

“So ... can my first babies be named ... after certain ancestors of mine? A Cleopatra, a Berenice, a Ptolemy or Alexander, etc.?” Arsinoe asked me now.

“Sounds great, actually,” I told Arsinoe while slapping both Charity and her on the booty.

“Oh, I love it when you smack my tush like that!” Charity laughed while shaking her rump to tease me.

She also started singing “S & M” by Rihanna...

Feels so good being bad (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) There’s no way I’m turning back (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) Now the pain is for pleasure ‘Cause nothing can measure (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.