Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 115

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 115 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1930 hours, local time,
Monday, 21 July, 2014
Business District,
Hinton, West Virginia

I soon moved on to fucking Rhiannon and Roxanne, even as Jeanette made out with Joanna and Stacy in front of me. The sisters also rimmed each other quite enthusiastically, not to mention kissing each other and me, which let us enjoy the flavors of their asses more thoroughly. We began swapping spit with each other, including Jeanette, Joanna, and Stacy as well as the sisters.

“So, do you want me to rescue her? Or Jenna Elfman, for instance? Or any other captive celebrities, for that matter? Incidentally, the ring is composed of some nine gangs in the East, six gangs in the West, and ten in the Midwest. As noted, it is connected to various local factions, cults, and regimes. They operate at high risk, of course, even with that aid from warlords and corrupt successor states. They are, of course, a part of why some areas. They kidnap ordinary folks, but those people are simply enslaved rather than taken hostage like the celebrities.

“I am your angel. You wanted to know about the celebrity abductors, so I found out. I serve God by serving you. That is my duty. If you want more information, it is my mission and objective to learn that intelligence. I live and love to serve you, my cousin, my lover, my Prophet. You know, our baby, or babies, in time, will be three-quarters angelic ... that’s a positive form of genetic concentration. So, you want me to do it?” Jeanette asked me now.

“Who else is being held by these gangs? And where?” I probed deeper, both in Jeanette’s mind and inside the sisters, Rhiannon and Roxanne.

“Well, let me review. Jenna Elfman, Taylor Swift, Claudia Schiffer, Lars Ulrich, Barry Bostwick, Penelope Cruz, Noah Wyle, Martin Lawrence, Lou Diamond Phillips, Lacey Chabert, Vera Farmiga, her sister Taissa, Indira Varma, and Rae Dawn Chong. That’s not even counting the ones who have been murdered by these gangs. The murder victims include Scott Wolf, Jay Mohr, Liam Neeson, George Clooney, Cate Blanchett, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Anne Archer. That’s also not counting those in hiding, such as Rihanna, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Mayim Bialik, Howie Mandel, Dana Delany, Sasha Alexander, Pam Dawber, Mark Harmon, Robin Williams, and Kristen Stewart,” Jeanette rattled off the names that she had learned.

“What about Jennifer Beals or Susannah Hoffs?” I asked about two names that inexplicably came to mind while still humping the sisters.

“Both of their whereabouts are unknown. Richard Thomas, Paul Reiser, Kathy Griffin, Dave Foley, Kevin Costner, Sela Ward, Dennis Quaid, Sean Bean, and Uma Thurman were killed by Fireballs on Doomsday. Richard Thomas was in Chicago, Kathy Griffin and Paul Reiser were in New York City, and Uma Thurman was in LA. Sadly, some folks are just irreplaceable. Sean Bean was in London. Dave Foley was in Montreal. Sela Ward was in Salt Lake City for some reason. Dennis Quaid was in Mexico City. Kevin Costner was in Toronto.

“Also, in upstate New York, Allison Mack and nineteen other members of a self-help type of cult were hanged on the orders of Powerball, including their leader, Keith Raniere. In Pasadena, California, Rose McGowan was beheaded by the Moonies there under the command of ‘Mother,’ their religious leader who is the widow of Reverend Sun Myung Moon. Her friend, Rebecca Gayheart, barely escaped with her own life with the help of her husband, Eric Dane. Mimi Rogers was executed by the Cuban mafia in a reprisal against Scientology,” Jeanette resumed the briefing.

“So, this is a cartel of kidnapping and human trafficking gangs that operates across the country, at their own peril, but with significant assistance from local warlords, cults, factions, and regimes. They have members in most former states of the Union and they have a longer reach than many might suspect, but they also have prominent enemies. Among said foes is the Church of Scientology, though they are pretty heinous themselves. Was Rapey Royce in Baltimore a part of said cartel, too?” I asked as that question occurred to me.

“Yes, he apparently was. Also, they fear you, just as they fear the Prophets Charles Tremaine and David Howard and their tribes. Most of all, they fear the Lawgiver, the Prophet and Chancellor of Haven himself, Mark Schumacher. I’ve been instructed to give you this staff, incidentally, one befitting a true Prophet of God. The Lawgiver already has one, and now it is your turn to receive one, too,” Jeanette handed a simple wooden staff that reminded me of Gandalf for some reason.

“Anyone else who they fear, other than us Prophets?” I asked, feeling a bit curious, even as I continued screwing Rhiannon and Roxanne in turns.

“Well, yes, as a matter of fact. They fear the various community leaders, whether Prophets or not, of Maryland, Virginia, certain parts of West Virginia and Pennsylvania, and the Mafia puppet state of New Jersey. They fear Powerball, they fear the Church of Scientology, they fear the Cuban mafia in southern Florida, the Native American confederation in Oklahoma, they fear the Mormon Church and its puppet regime in Mesa, they fear Greater Las Vegas and Sonora-Aztan, they fear the Republic of East Minnesota, they fear the Savannah Republic and especially the United Atlanta Citadel, they fear the Moonies in Pasadena, and they fear Brother Antoine in central Canada. Just to name a few.

“They fear some of these regimes, even as they work with them, such as Orange County under Chairman Jasper Long. They fear each other, too. They make a point of not thwarting each other’s enterprises, but how much longer before they break that pact? Some regimes they don’t fear much at all, such as the one in Raleigh and the one in Charleston. Those are pathetically weak in their estimation. The regular criminals of each other only sometimes merit their respect, depending upon their respective strength. Some of those thugs work with them, of course, while others are more paranoid and territorial,” my angelic cousin told me before rimming the sisters to make them climax.

“So, in essence, just one more scummy element to help make the darkness of the new Dark Ages darker still. You know, some folks don’t want to accept that we’re living in a new Dark Age. They live in denial and they point out that there are areas that still have working governments, still have semblances of civilization in some respects.

“The problem with that assertion, of course, is that this was also true after the fall of the Western Roman Empire and at the fall of the Mycenaean, Minoan, and other Bronze Age civilizations. There were areas with rulers and governments, with civil society, and a sense of community, too. Byzantium is a prime example of this fact. The Eastern Empire continued long after the demise of the West. This didn’t change the fact that it was a Dark Age,” I remarked as I spilled my seed inside first Rhiannon, and then Roxanne in separate spurts.

“So, do you want anyone ... rescued, then?” Jeanette inquired again, clearly eager to be of service to me in a way that Heaven would presumably approve.

“We’ll start with ... Vera and Taissa Farmiga. I think that they would be interesting candidates to benefit from Schumacher Syndrome and conversion to the true faith instead of Christianity. Where is the gang holding them? What state or former state, I mean?” I directed Jeanette.

“Knoxville, Tennessee, for the moment. Well, a barn just outside of it. The gang that holds them works closely with local bootleggers Myron and Happy, yes, that’s his name, Gerald. Myron and Happy are brothers, of course. Myron is straight, but Happy is gay. He just pretends, rather absurdly, to be straight. No one believes him, of course. The Gerald brothers use their cut of the kidnapping profits to help finance the running of their still. They’ve ... lent their decoy barn to the so-called ‘Firewater Gang,’ which is run by, you guessed it, one Holden Gerald, first cousin to Myron and Happy. The bootleggers have six people, total, in their gang, but Holden has eighteen in his,” Jeanette told me while I pulled out of the sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.