Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 117

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 117 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

2305 hours, local time,
Monday, 21 July, 2014
Michaels Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

Jeanette returned after an hour and a half and dropped off German model and actress Claudia Schiffer. Schiffer stared awkwardly into space for a good half hour before she even spoke to anyone. It was clear that she was deeply affected by something. She gradually opened up and started some small talk as she ate some of the supper leftovers and drank some wine. It was a bit of an adjustment, of course, coming into a household and community where sex was so ubiquitous.

“So, let me get this straight ... this is a community where ... people sleep around and nobody gets STDs, STIs, HIV, or anything of that sort ... and jealousy doesn’t create massive problems. And everyone is bisexual and everyone at least fourteen years old is considered old enough for sex, but no one younger than fourteen.

“And you’re all part of the same religion, which is something headed by Prophets who answer to a new God who replaced Jehovah or Yahweh or El Shaddai or whatever ... and Jesus didn’t take over because he did that in the past and got tired of it. So, God, the new God, is the actor Richard Harris? The Irish guy who played Albus Dumbledore in the first two Harry Potter films?” Claudia reviewed all of what she was told for clarity’s sake.

“So far, you’re correct, yes,” I stipulated.

“And incest is fine, because you’re part of some angel-human breeding project that gives you superior DNA and you have a superhuman, celestial body due to dying and being resurrected. And you are the second most powerful Prophet, or maybe the third, because the most senior one is in Oregon, with his sister/wife who is another of the top three. I’ve heard of him ... and of you ... a little bit, but only in hushed tones in some conversations, but I didn’t really understand what they meant, not out of context.

“And you have a demon with you ... or should I say, a demoness, who can shape shift to appear human and does so most of the time. I have heard rumors of demons in various places, especially Georgia, but that takes the cake! I was held in South Carolina, of course, in Columbia, the former state capital. So ... you have a condition that renders you immune to STIs and HIV ... and HPV, but which also makes you hypersexual. Basically nymphomaniacs. And which slows your aging at least for a time.

“And now Taylor Swift is living with you here, having been rescued by this ... gorgeous, but scary strong warrior angel of yours ... and the same with Vera and Taissa, but they are going to settle in another town. Whereas Taylor wants to settle down here. With the host family. The Michaels family. Which is a quad consisting of a mother, daughter, and the daughter’s two friends, all of whom are now legally wed to each other. Wunderbar! I feel as if I’m on a different planet now, with all different laws and rules.

“My captors were weird enough. They raped me repeatedly, but only through the mouth and the anus. Well, they had me service their girlfriends or wives to keep them happy as well. They wanted to keep my ... pussy, for lack of a better word, in reserve for my eventual buyer. They presumed that my buyer would want to breed me, so as much as they wanted to take me that way, they didn’t want to have to lower my price. Yes, I was to be sold like livestock, auctioned to the highest bidder!” Claudia rambled now, feeling a bit awkward about things.

Claudia was nude, of course, but so were we. She still looked a bit nervous about her au naturel state, but at least the food and drink put her somewhat more at ease. She clearly had been through a lot. She began staring at me now, truly viewing me in a different light. Something had changed in Claudia’s heart and mind.

“A penny for your thoughts?” I asked Claudia, even as Penny stuck out her tongue as if she were the “penny” being offered.

“You’re the real thing ... a Prophet, and a warrior one at that, with your first cousin being an angel and one of your wives or lovers or whatever ... and the same with a demoness. Wow! You’ve been fighting Nazis and Klansmen and also leading people on a pilgrimage westward. You’re a hero ... and so is she ... and so are all of you, aren’t you? You’re rebuilding civilization amidst a Dark Age, while I’ve been rotting in a variety of rooms and suites and cells, servicing man after man, woman after woman.

“I’ve had to rim so many ladies and gentlemen that my tongue doesn’t even mind butt sweat. I’ve had so many ladies and gentlemen rim me that if a tongue gets anywhere near my ass, I become impatient for it to invade me. My anus doesn’t even flinch when someone puts anything inside it. In fact, it feels weird to have ... nothing in there.

“Your angel killed all of my captors, every last one, and she did so in as grisly and painful a way as she could. She delighted in making them suffer as well as die. She clearly hated them in a rather intense manner. She especially seemed to like inflicting pain on their genitals and their anal sphincters. I could tell that they suffered badly from her blazing sword applied to those body parts.

“I don’t object to that, of course. But as much as I am grateful for the rescue and for the justice or vengeance delivered on my behalf, the damage is ... done. I’m ... I suppose that what I am saying is that I am ... addicted, especially to analingus and anal penetration. Even now, if you notice me squirming a bit, it’s because I see your ... cock ... and I badly want it up my ass. It feels as if it should be inside my anus ... stretching and using it as you please.

“So ... I don’t know where I will ultimately end up, but I know that I want this ... condition. The Schumacher Syndrome, that is. I want that. I want to be taken ... and bred, in fact. I’m already forty-two, almost forty-three. But if I have this ... condition, my aging will slow, ja?

“Look, I was somewhat happily married to my husband, Matthew, before all of this, and we had three children together. I just don’t know if they’re dead or alive. Any of them. I still have no clue if I will ever see them again. I lost contact over a year ago, on Fireball Day, and Matthew, my husband, was either in or near London, when it happened. I cannot replace my children, but I would like another chance to be a mother and guarantee that I am no genetic ... dead end.

“I want my anus used a lot, too, as I said, and soon. I regret that I never did anal sex for much of the early years of my marriage, only later, when I wanted to avoid getting pregnant and still do something exciting that would please my husband. I didn’t do analingus, though, well, I let him do me, sometimes, but I was self-conscious about my bottom and worried that he would find it disgusting or me, for that matter.

“We didn’t ... swing or anything like that, but a couple of times when drunk, when we had a couple friends over, we ... swapped. So we were mostly faithful, mostly monogamous, except for some rare ... occasions. We were drunk, so there wasn’t a lot of protection involved, you see. It wasn’t planned ahead. It was an impulse, in the heat of the moment. I got tested both times afterward and took the ‘morning after pill,’ just in case. I got lucky with a clean bill of health with both incidents.

“So, that’s that. How do I ... fit in with this picture? If I have intercourse with any of you, I contract Schumacher Syndrome, but where do I end up? Do I have a choice and get to stay where I wish? If not, why not?” Claudia finished her monologue by blushing, evidently worried that she had annoyed people.

“Well, I should have given the Farmiga sisters more of a say as to their posting, so I’ll do that now, and then you can say where you wish to be. I believe that in their case, in my defense, I foresaw a need for them in Beckley,” I turned to Vera and Taissa first before giving Claudia a chance to decide.

“Hey, I will miss you, but I also trust your judgment. You’re a Prophet. You ordered my rescue and my sister’s from captivity. If you foresaw the need to keep me in Beckley, so be it. I will stay in Beckley, with or without my sister,” Vera asserted now, “I will help organize their congregation there, as you and God need me to do.”

“Same here. Where my big sister goes, so do I. We’re inseparable now. Besides, we’re both hooked on rimming each other, anyway. She’s my wife as well as my sister now and everyone knows it. She has the yummiest ass, too. I could lick that booty all night long!” Taissa ran her tongue along her lower lip to reinforce her point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.