Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 118

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 118 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0035 hours, local time,
Tuesday, 22 July, 2014
Michaels Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

The foursome with Claudia quickly turned into another orgy, of course. Satan planted his seed within her in just about twelve minutes, making her cream herself into the bargain. Then God fucked her next and bred her as well, making it very likely that she would have at least twins, one the progeny of God, the other of Satan. Even so, when I entered Claudia’s twat, she was quite eager for me to breed her, too, even though I had already sodomized her, or maybe because of this fact. The trail of my jizz leaking from her ass made it clear that she now had Schumacher Syndrome, of course, so that was true as well.

“I hope that you’re aware that Schumacher Syndrome will make it impossible to be faithful to any husband, including Satan. Then again, he doesn’t strike me as the uxorious kind of guy. Just fair warning and all that jazz. Just so that we’re all on the same page. He is the Devil, after all. Gotta give him his due,” I pointed out to Claudia while humping her within an inch of her life.

“Fuck that noise ... I’m hooked on gang-bangs and kinky sex now, anyway. Even without the Schumacher Syndrome, though especially with it. I honestly hope that he follows your example and takes plural wives. Sister-wives sound like a pretty cool source of friendship and company. We have something in common ... the same husband. Also, apparently, this condition makes me bisexual and I can already sense that. I’m already having thoughts of eating ladies out. I was a little bi during my captivity, or at least bi-curious, even before it. Now ... yeah, now I crave pussy and ass as well as cock,” Claudia confessed while I rammed her pussy and admired her bum.

“Yep, you’re ... definitely affected by Schumacher Syndrome! No question of that now! As horny as you are, you’ll be pulling trains all over Atlanta before you know it. I presume that Satan will be cool with that, of course. Just a word of warning. Schumacher Syndrome can make one rather insatiable at times. I give you a week until you’re walking around Atlanta naked and bending over complete strangers or giving head to them. Probably both,” I teased Claudia, even as I slapped her bottom to make my point.

“Oh, fuck, yes ... slap my ass! Fuck me hard and pull my hair! I want triplets, one by you, one by Satan, and one by God! I want to get railed by perfect strangers in public washrooms, at train stations, in cafes, bars, department stores, salons, etc. I want them to fuck and lick every hole that I have and make me do the same! I want to walk around in nothing but a smile and maybe some ‘fuck me’ pumps like the slut that I have, my belly showing all that I’m knocked up to the third power,” Claudia shouted while she tightened up on me.

As Claudia creamed herself again, she squeezed my dick with a vise-like grip and extracted every last drop of cum from my balls. I knew what would happen next, and sure enough, it did. Claudia creamed herself to the prospect of having my seed fill her up and put another bun in her soon-to-be quite crowded oven. The reality of impregnating a sexy German supermodel and my spawn sharing her womb with God’s and Satan’s was truly exhilarating to me, of course. I slapped her rump one more time before Ryan lined up for his turn inside her. That Bonnie started rimming her and she didn’t complain about that only confirmed that Schumacher Syndrome already had a grip on Claudia. She was irrevocably changed at last.

That was when Jeanette returned ... covered in blood and empty-handed. Her look was simply shake up, having clearly witnessed something that disturbed her. She also looked embarrassed or ashamed as if she had failed in some fashion. What she said next chilled me to my bones.

“When I found Jenna Elfman, she stood over the bloody and mangled corpse of Jasper Long, mere seconds before his bodyguards fired upon us, hitting her, but not me. She fell dead at once, and then they started violating her lifeless body. I immediately slaughtered all of them with my flaming sword. Then I started cleaning up the scene before I realized that it didn’t matter. The new leader would hate me, but could never harm me. So I came back home,” Jeanette informed me now with just a hint of sheepishness that was oddly charming in such a powerful being.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.