Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 119

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 119 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0115 hours, local time,
Tuesday, 22 July, 2014
Michaels Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

I was buried inside Xia Delan’s wonderful twat, fucking her for the umpteenth delicious time, my fingers probing her sweet ass as well, when Jeanette came back from avenging Barry Bostwick. My gorgeous Chinese wife winked at my angel-wife, who leaned over to spread Xia Delan’s cheeks and lick her fine tush. There was no doubt that Jeanette enjoyed the taste of Xia Delan’s booty as much as my first wife relished the angelic tongue up her bum. It was just the release that my cousin needed after annihilating the gang that executed Barry Bostwick.

“Oh ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck!” Xia Delan cussed a lot more than she used to do, especially while getting fingered, fucked, and rimmed at once.

“You’re about to cream yourself, aren’t you, honey buns?” I asked Xia Delan, who reacted by bucking her hips even harder and clenching my cock to the max.

“What do you think, dear? You’re the greatest guy and you have my favorite ... cock! And those ... fingers ... and your cousin’s ... fucking ... tongue up my ... ass!” Xia Delan screamed and squirted on my prick, causing me to fill her up with my jizz.

“Mind if I ... you know?” Satan approached Xia Delan, clearly eager for a romp with her.

“Do it ... put your demon dick inside me!” Xia Delan begged the Devil, who gladly entered her from behind.

“Strictly speaking, I’m an angel, but I like your style!” Lucifer observed as he slammed deep inside my lovely Asian wife.

“What about me?” God laughed as he and I began swapping back and forth between Autumn and Hannah.

“Well, I got them. I got them all. The Mercer Company, that’s what they called themselves. They were in South Bend, Indiana, of all places. They killed a local politician, too, before I got to them. The guy was gay and they didn’t like homosexuals, that was my impression. Bunch of homophobic pricks. Pete something or other. They were a little different, claiming at least nominal fealty to one of the rival Popes and originating at Notre Dame,” Jeanette smirked, “one of many cases, just the latest, where thugs acted in the name of the Catholic Church.”

“How did you kill them?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Several of them died outright from my sword. Sliced up and burned. Then I offered to spare the rest if they had sex with me. They agreed, and the moment that their genitals were unguarded, I sliced them off with my blade, flipped them over while they were unable to resist, and rammed my sword up their butts. I destroyed their entrails with my weapon, and only then beheaded them. Barry Bostwick has been avenged. Properly. Pete What’s His Name as well. One less gang full of crooks out of the way,” Jeanette briefed us while God and I continued enjoying my wives.

“So, the gangs holding the Farmiga sisters, Taylor Swift, Claudia Schiffer, Jenna Elfman, and now Barry Bostwick. Well, not the gang holding Jenna ... but Jasper Long. That gang still operates. Get rid of them, too, please,” I instructed Jeanette, who licked her lips, nodded, and flew away from there.

I already decided that, whatever other scum was out there, such as warlords, factions, cults, and whatnot, the kidnapping gangs had to go. If I could put an end to them, at least, that would make the gradual process of restoring civilization to North America a little easier in the long run. I could help the greater good and the Lawgiver in that much, if nothing else.

“Oh ... fuck ... fuck! My pussy ... my fucking pussy is on fire!” Autumn screamed as she felt the amazing thrusts of my cock.

“Oh, damn ... fuck, yeah!” Hannah shouted while God plowed her cunt with a fury.

“Swap again?” God asked, even as he fist-bumped me and I rogered Hannah good and hard.

“My wives are pretty sweet, aren’t they?” I remarked, even as I slid in and out of my blonde bride.

“That they are, man. I can see that I must take several angels to wife, including Vivian and Violet once they’re dead. Judging by Valerie,” God referred to the younger Moore woman, who now rimmed Robin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.