Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, what’s with the nudity?” Mayor Eileen Connally asked me as I pumped in and out of her in front of an assembly of all townsfolk fourteen years of age and up.

“It was my idea,” Ariel announced his return, with Lavelle accompanying him.

“You ... you’re ... you’re ... an angel! You’re both angels!” Eileen crossed herself, having been a good Catholic prior to Fireball Day.

“Yes, we are. Angels, that is. Do not leave with this party. Do not attempt to leave with them. Except for any women who fall pregnant to members of the Clarke tribe. There have been some changes of plans. All women impregnated by members of the Clarke tribe must leave with them. The rest of you must decide whether or not to join Adam Clarke or stay here and form a new community that can serve as an outpost or refuge in the area.

“The reason for this community serving this function and not Hancock is due to its larger size, which will make it stronger and more defensible, as well as the selection of a Prophet among the locals. Not to mention that Haven, while the leading, exemplar colony, will be far from the only settlement in the world. Both divinely approved and unauthorized settlements will exist and some states are already forming, including in New Jersey. Hagerstown can provide people with an alternative to Haven and such entities, for those not destined to go West.

“The Prophet chosen for this area, and bear in mind that this is a revision of Divine Providence, due to Heaven being under new management that is still perfecting its plan, is Melissa Calvert. Melissa, step forward and receive your ordination and blessing from Heaven,” Ariel intoned.

Melissa, a chubby platinum-blonde with glasses and admittedly nice breasts and buttocks, stepped forward, quite naked, to be blessed. She blushed, being rather nervous and shy, but as soon as she knelt, Ariel touched her and kissed her on the mouth. He then bent her over and began fucking her in public, much to even my astonishment. I wasn’t sure how this was tied to her divine blessing, but somehow this was the case. It was rather intense, watching this young woman, apparently a twentysomething virgin, lose her cherry to an angel of Heaven.

When it was over, Ariel turned to everyone and said, “I was permitted to choose the sign of God, the proof that His Prophetess was chosen by Him. I chose to make her deflowering and her conception by me, by an angel, the proof, and so it is. And this is my own deflowering as well. I had never known the touch of a woman until now. And so it is.

“You will also be given the same condition that Tara Watts has, but caused by me, not by her. Every man and woman of age, here in this town, must lie with you. Those who choose to stay here, any of them who are at least fourteen years of age, must lie with you. You are now the Mayor of this town as well as its spiritual leader.

“Those who choose to stay here and those who already live here, who are not pregnant to Adam Clarke or any of his tribe, must each mate with everyone else of age, sooner or later. That is part of the social contract that you accept, the sacred covenant, for all who dwell here. Sweet Melissa, every man here is your husband and every woman is your wife. And every woman is also the wife of every man here, and every man is also the husband of every woman here. This is the Hieros Gamos decreed for this town, the higher marriage of this community and this land,” Ariel stipulated.

“Also, let every man and woman walk naked whenever clothing is not required or necessary for reasons of safety. They may wear shoes and hats, but not a stitching of clothing shall be worn by the same. It shall be an Eden of the East, just as Haven as an Eden of the West. No person aged fourteen years or above shall wear any clothing except that required by his or her duties and responsibilities, or for the occasion of certain festivities and other sundry activities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.