Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 120

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 120 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0230 hours, local time,
Tuesday, 22 July, 2014
Michaels Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

Jeanette went off next to liberate Penelope Cruz, and sure enough, she returned with the Spanish actress. Penelope Cruz, bruises showing clearly due to her nudity, walked directly up to me and surprised me with a fiery kiss to my lips. Even I was a bit stunned by this action, at least until Jeanette winked at me and emulated her. Jeanette cupped Penelope’s ass and the lovely Spaniard reacted by pressing her butt to the angel’s hands.

“You ... you ordered me released? You are the Prophet, si? You commanded this angel to set me free? She serves you, this angel? She said that she does. She showed me an image of you and told me that you are a true Prophet. What do I owe you? She said that you would never force me to stay with you if I didn’t wish to do so. Is that true? Did you order me liberated without any conditions or expectations in return?” Penelope confronted me after that kiss.

“Well, I am a Prophet and I commanded Jeanette here, who when she was human was my first cousin, I might add ... and who is now one of my wives as well as my guardian angel. As to your liberty to come and go, that depends upon whether or not God puts a directive to you in my mouth. Or gives you a command himself. If not, then you’re free to come and go as you please. Even then, no one will force you to do such things. You will be free to refuse, of course,” I now stipulated.

“This is true. I can instruct you, but I will not coerce you to do my bidding. I will not force anyone to enter my service,” God confirmed.

“I ... see. Interesting. Anyone here receive such commands?” Penelope wondered.

“I did. I am being sent back to Denmark, my native country, but only once I contract Schumacher Syndrome. Which I have. I am just waiting to be sent home now ... and enjoying the orgy while it lasts, of course,” Lars volunteered.

“You are that drummer from Metallica, right? Lars ... something?” Penelope asked him now.

“Lars Ulrich. Yes, I was the drummer. When Metallica still existed, of course. Now, I am a missionary, I guess. I’m to spread the word ... and spread the seed, come to think of it. And Schumacher Syndrome, naturally,” Lars answered her.

“Well, what is Schumacher Syndrome?” Penelope raised the obvious question.

“It’s a condition transmitted through sexual contact, which makes one immune to STIs, HIV, HPV, etc. It also makes you hyper fertile, hypersexual, and omnisexual. It is my wish to see it spread around the world, making everyone promiscuous to the nth degree. This, along with the teachings of the great, new religion that I ordained, ultimately headed by the Lawgiver, that Prophet who is also the Messiah. His sister is also a Prophet, of course. Like all present Prophets, his father is an angel and his mother was a human lady,” God explained to her.

“By the way, I am Satan, and no, I’m not enemies to this God. He’s a lot better than his predecessors, trust me. I don’t run Hell, either. I closed it down when I retired. After a while, torturing people got old. It’s not as fulfilling as a good, old-fashioned orgy, if you ask me, or as my present gig. Ruling Atlanta, that is,” Satan introduced himself now in the midst of the steamy clusterfuck.

“So, wait ... you rule Atlanta? You’re Mayor Iblis Morningstar? Wow! My captors down in Alabama were truly frightened of you. They were also terrified about reports of an angel coming down to slaughter abductors and free hostages. They released me immediately when Jeanette appeared, rather than try to fight her. They were in terror and awe of her, after all.

“Then she slew them, anyway. Well, they were pigs who raped me repeatedly and pimped me out, so I shed no tears for them. The Mobile Gray Sharks, they called themselves. Now, they don’t call themselves anything, because they’re all dead,” Penelope declared.

“Yes, well, they were scum. Good riddance,” Jeanette shrugged and smirked.

“My sentiments exactly. Now, Penelope, again, barring any kind of mission, you are indeed free to live you wish and work how you choose. Even then, you could refuse such an assignment, if you prefer. God has already confirmed that fact. My angel will take you wherever you wish to go. Or you could live here or follow us to Beckley. It’s entirely up to you. You are no one’s prisoner anymore. That’s the whole point of your rescue,” I swore to Penelope.

“I want to go home to Spain. I am happy to spread the word of your new faith there, too. But I do want that ‘Schumacher Syndrome’ first ... and I want your baby. You ordered my release. It would be my honor to have your child, at least this time around. Breed me, please,” Penelope told me as she bent over some furniture for me and offered up her body.

Who was I to refuse?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.