Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 122

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 122 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1835 hours, local time,
Wednesday, 23 July, 2014
The Church of the New Covenant

“So, in laying my beloved, George, to rest, I would ask you to remember this about him. He was a hillbilly, too. He was one of us. He was one of you. He wasn’t just a charming, handsome, rich, and famous actor. He wasn’t just George Clooney. He was a Kentuckian. He was an American. And I believe that he would appreciate that this memorial service is being held in a small hick town in the backwoods of Appalachia. Sure, it’s West Virginia instead of Kentucky, but it’s still the same neighborhood.

“Goodbye, George. Remember me in the Beyond, just as I remember you on Earth. I know that your body isn’t here, but I am confident that your spirit must be,” Stacy finished her eulogy to her late, lamented boyfriend, the actor George Clooney.

“And he died with his boots on, fighting back,” I added, bringing tears to the eyes of all of my wives, but especially Stacy Keibler-Clarke.

“That he did. Trying to get back to me. I know it,” Stacy choked back more tears as she lay a white rose at his picture on the altar.

“Well, in his honor, of course, we shall have the funeral supper, the last dinner of our stay in Hinton. It is a fitting, if somber way to close this chapter of our lives, acknowledging how bittersweet it is to separate in this manner. Now, if you will depart with me to the reception, albeit to the tune of ‘Carmina Burana,’ a fittingly dark piece of music,” I announced, even as the lyrics and instrumentals were played over the speakers.

O Fortuna

O Fortuna,
velut luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis
aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem;
egestatem,
potestatem,
dissolvit ut glaciem.

Translated into English, of course, those lyrics meant as follows: O Fortune

O Fortune,
like the moon
you are changeable,
ever waxing
and waning;
hateful life
first oppresses
and then soothes
as fancy takes it;
poverty,
power,
it melts them like ice.

This dirge continued through all stanzas as we relocated to the dining area. In spite of this, most of us more than kept our appetites as we ate. We didn’t bother praying, because while Satan had already returned to Atlanta, God was still physically present with us and chowing down as well. He drank more than a little beer and whiskey with his supper, to. Then again, he was Irish.

“See, this would give the fundies apoplexy, watching the Almighty imbibe like this. Too bad for them, of course. They got it all wrong, didn’t they?” I chuckled while Robin sat on my lap.

“Disastrously, horribly wrong at that. It’s a good thing that Christianity is fading fast, as it deserves to do. That’s one religion that, while it won’t completely vanish any time soon, will be much reduced in its sway over the human race in the future. I have no doubt that history and posterity will approve of its decline. Islam, too, I should add, as well as Mormonism and others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.