Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 123

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 123 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

2115 hours, local time,
Wednesday, 23 July, 2014
Harris-Daud Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

I naturally found myself consoling Stacy with my cock, my every stroke stretching her sweet, slick snatch as she pushed back eagerly at me. She moaned with delight as she bucked her hips to get more of me inside her. Inch by inch (or centimeter by centimeter), I bottomed out within her delectable gash. She quivered and squirmed with satisfaction from my prick invading her insatiable flesh.

“When we have another son, can we name him... ‘George,’ or ‘Georgia’ for a girl? In honor of George, that is,” Stacy pleaded with me while I humped the former pro wrestler with an inch (or centimeter) of her life.

“Sounds good to me, babe, though your next baby is Ryan’s, I think. You might want to discuss that with him. Just a thought,” I reminded her with a playful slap to her bottom.

“Yes, of course ... good point! Assuming that everything follows the plan! We have fucked a lot during that ... point in my cycle. Naturally. Granted, we’ve both been intimate with plenty of other folks, haven’t we, such as right now?” Stacy laughed, “Hopefully, I’m knocked up, but I will enjoy trying for it, as I hope he will. Bonnie seems to enjoy it, too.”

“Well, you have a yummy ass. I love rimming you while Ryan hits it from the back. As bad as the Apocalypse, I have to confess that it has saved my marriage and made me appreciate the beauty of threesomes between us and other partners, male or female. I also enjoy knowing what a stud I had all along, before I truly recognized that in him,” Bonnie told us while kissing Stacy on the lips.

“Yes, well, it is Ryan’s turn among many of the wives, of course. I look forward to him breeding so many of you. In your case, it’s particularly helpful for healing the scars of your prior marriage. You’ll have his baby at last. That will be a good thing, no doubt of that,” I stressed the benefits of Ryan breeding his first wife at last.

“That’s true, ain’t it?” Stacy laughed as she clenched my dick and drained my balls.

“So, you want to name our baby what again?” Ryan came in at the tail end of the convo, even as he kissed both ladies on the mouth.

“George or Georgia, depending on the sex,” Stacy informed him, even as Bonnie and I slapped him on the butt.

“Speaking of which, how about fucking her again while I hump your wife,” I egged him on, of course.

“Oh, fuck, yes ... let’s put that baby in you! Let’s make George or Georgia right now!” Ryan seemed very motivated right then, even as I began thrusting in and out of Bonnie.

“Yeah, fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me! Breed me, Ryan ... knock me up! Make me your baby mama, too!” Stacy welcomed more of Ryan inside her with each and every stroke.

“Are you fertile right now ... very fertile?” Ryan wondered now.

“Not right now, but I will be next Sunday! Sunday through Tuesday at least, maybe even Wednesday! I think that Bonnie will be fertile from Tuesday through Thursday, perhaps Friday, too. Just to name some folks,” Stacy took him deeper every time he pushed inside her.

“Actually, Bonnie’s already knocked up again. She has twins. One by Ryan, one by me,” God announced his presence again, “fraternal twins, in fact. Mine is a son, and yes, you should name him ‘Richard’ in my honor. He will have some ... powers, of course. You’ll see. Ryan and Bonnie have a daughter, whom I ask that you name Erin, after my native Ireland. I’m feeling a touch sentimental, I’m afraid.”

“Well, that’s another two on the way, eh?” I chuckled as I reamed the now expecting mother of Autumn quite well.

“Richard ... and Erin. Gotcha!” Ryan slapped Stacy on the tush again as he pushed harder inside her sweet, juicy twat.

“Well, I’ve decided to make Stacy fertile right now. Because I’m God and why the fuck not? It sounds good to me! So, Ryan, you’re gonna have to share Stacy’s womb with Adam, because she already has that load from him. More fraternal twins. A boy and a girl. This means you get George AND Georgia! That works out pretty well if you ask me, and I am God, after all!” God declared, even as Ryan and Stacy fucked even more ruthlessly now.

“I’m gonna be busy as fuck, huh? Yeah, make it happen! Knock me up, Rye guy!” Stacy waxed very eager for Ryan to breed her.

“So, you get a baby from Ryan ... and from God. That’s pretty neat,” I observed now while humping Bonnie and yanking her hair.

“Fuck ... yeah, treat me like the nasty bitch that I am!” Bonnie played along with the rough sex.

“Though maybe I shouldn’t get rough with God’s baby mama!” I thought aloud.

“Nah, I’ll be breeding a lot more women in time. What’s the point in being God and not using it to get laid? Zeus and the Mormon God had the right idea, if you ask me. Jehovah and Jesus were so boring that way. Same with Allah. I’m God, the ultimate alpha male, right?” God pointed out.

“Well, that tracks with your recent activity, doesn’t it, Lord?” I noted.

“Precisely. Pick an Irishman as God, you get a hard-drinking womanizer. What do you expect?” God chuckled while fucking and tossing back some lager, “by the way, Jeanette’s knocked up. She’ll hardly be the last angel that you get to breed, trust me. Angel-human sex is almost as good as God-angel sex and roughly tied with God-human sex. I’m not sure where I’d place God-demon, angel-demon, or demon-human relations.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.