Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 124

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 124 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0045 hours, local time,
Thursday, 24 July, 2014
Harris-Daud Residence,
Hinton, West Virginia

I had a very busy rotation, naturally, over the course of that evening. I went through the same favorites, taking every hole that they offered me in turn. I had carnal knowledge of Douglas and Teresa, Carrie and Mandy, Richie Ray and Rachelle, Charlene, Dinah, Simeon, Eric, Erica, Melinda, Claude, Daphne, Julienne, Alice, Cagney, Rayanne, Helga, Samantha, April, Albert, Lisa and Makino, Sabrina and Agnes, Celia and Nadine, Olivia, and Sonja with the usual gusto and delight, of course.

At this point, while I screwed my local companions, fucking them within inches (or centimeters, given that the metric system was supposed to take over now) of their lives, Ryan, Till, Yitzhak, and Barry took their turns, spilling their seed inside each of their holes. This was deliberate, as to take advantage of increased fertility to breed the ladies with as many of my co-husbands as conceivable. I didn’t see any reason to exclude them from this action. We shared wives and lovers often. Why stop now? My wives also participated, for their part, much to my delight and everyone else’s?

One of my favorite scenes was when I fucked Cagney Cork and Barry shared her ass with Diana, both of them rimming her for all she was worth. Poor Cagney couldn’t resist moaning so loudly that the ghost of Putin could probably hear her in the ruins of the Kremlin or something. She later told me that if she were to pick a final reward in Heaven or anything of the sort, she would want to relive that particular moment for eternity. She also told me that she refused to wear any clothes below the waist ever again.

“I want to tempt people to do things to my ass, and if going bottomless helps that cause, why the hell not? I think that I’m hooked on ass play, analingus, and butt sex. I want to be spanked and sodomized on a daily basis. I might even bend over in public places and offer my tush to everyone who wants to sample it. My pussy, too, of course. Maybe I should just walk around completely naked. Permanently. What do you think?” Cagney proposed with a wink as I heard a laugh from Melinda Harris now.

“Let’s just all walk around naked, right? It works for me! If I can get your formal blessing to work in the nude, surely, my boss won’t refuse me permission, will they? Maybe we can start a trend toward being naked at work. You wouldn’t refuse your blessing, would you, Adam?” Joanna pleaded with me in a pouty-faced tone.

“We could start a whole ‘Naked Club’ or ‘Naked Truth’ or ‘Naturist’ movement to make the whole town, the community nudist, in fact. If we got the stamp of approval from the Prophet or even God prior to departure, that would be nice. Imagine an entire town full of naturists or nudists, though it would be clothing-optional at first. From there, complete nudism would be just a matter of time,” Julienne Daud suggested, of course.

“I’m all in favor of it. What about you, Lord?” I asked God as he pounded a bottomless cutie.

“Works for me. Now, get your top off, honey! From now on, this is a nudist place! Let Naked Week follow ‘No Pants Week’ as naturally and logically as could be. Pretty soon, it’s Naked Month, Naked Year, and then Naked Century. It sounds pretty swell to me!” God announced while he reamed her tight, teenage twat, “this is Lindsay Maynard, by the way. She’s half-white, one-quarter black, and one fourth Mingo. Nice and plump, isn’t she?”

“Very well, then. Tomorrow, I will announce that one of our practices and traditions will be absolute nudity. That should make plenty of folks quite happy. Especially people who are just starting to enjoy the bottomlessness and more in town, plus the random, casual, indiscriminate sex,” I commented while I moved on to Rayanne next.

As I slid out of my last partner of the night ... and morning, with the dawn about to break, I heard a chuckle from God himself.

“It looks like you really did get up at the crack of Dawn. That’s Dawn Schaefer, who just turned fourteen at midnight, was admitted once they realized that she was of age, and worked her way to have your cock in her cunt and her arse. You also impregnated her ... just a minute ago. So did Douglas, Richie Ray, and I. Like her sweet ass? I know that I do. You should take her with you. Otherwise, your co-husbands won’t have a chance to do her justice, nor will you. Come on ... add her to the harem. Lindsay, too. Why not, right? She’s all of fifteen and could use you as well. She’s also pregnant. By me, by you, by Eric, and by Simeon.

“For the record, let me stipulate a few things. Dinah has quads. One by me, one by you, one by Satan, and one by Simeon. Daphne has quads, too. One by me, one by you, one by Ryan, and one by Eric. Erica has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Eric, and one by Claude. Melinda has triplets: one by you, one by Satan, one by Simeon, and one by Claude. Julienne has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Barry, and one by Eric. Alice has quads: one by you, one by Simeon, one by Eric, and one by Claude.

“Cagney has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Till, and one by Barry. Rayanne has quads: one by you, one by Yitzhak, one by Ryan, and one by Till. Helga has quads: one by you, one by Satan, one by Yitzhak, and one by Ryan. Samantha has quads: one by you, one by me, one by Barry, and one by Ryan. April has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Ryan, and one by Albert. Sabrina has quads: one by you, one by Ryan, one by Lisa, and one by Albert. Agnes has quads: one by you, one by Ryan, one by Lisa, and one by Albert.

“Lisa has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Barry, and one by Till. Makino has quads: one by you, one by me, one by Yitzhak, and one by Lisa. Celia, Nadine, Olivia, and Sonja each have quads. Celia and Nadine each have one by you, one by me, one by Ariel, and one by Lavelle. Sonja has one by you, one by Yitzhak, one by Ryan, and one by Till. That’s right ... four out of five. Olivia has one by you, one by Yitzhak, one by Barry, and one by Till. Four out of five again.

“Charlene has quads: one by you, one by Ariel, one by Michael, and one by Lavelle. Carrie and Mandy both have quads: one by you, one by Jared, one by Ramiel, and one by Cliff. Rachelle has quads: one by you, one by Douglas, one by Uriel, and one by Richie Ray. Teresa has quadruplets: one by you, one by me, one by Richie Ray, and one by Douglas. Penny has quadruplets: one by you, one by Ryan, one by Lisa, and one by Douglas. Lorraine and Loretta each have quadruplets by the same four fathers: me, you, Raphael, and Gabriel. Yes, that Gabriel. The Archangel himself. Father of Mark Schumacher, the Lawgiver, the Messiah.

“Joanna has quads: one by you, one by Lisa, one by Ariel, and one by Douglas. Rhiannon and Roxanne each have quads: one by you, one by Ramiel, one by Uriel, and one by Lavelle. Valerie has quadruplets: one by you, one by me, one by Ariel, and one by Jared. Jamie, it turns out, has quadruplets: one by you, one by Gary, one by Ryan, and one by Till. Mrs. Sloane, whose first name is Deanna, has quadruplets, too, thanks to her gang-bang: one by Gary, one by Claude, one by Eric, and one by Simeon.

“Tania has quads: one by me, one by you, one by Blair, and one by Austin. Vera has quads: one by you, one by Ryan, one by Raphael, and one by Till. Stephanie has quads: one by you, one by Yitzhak, one by Ramiel, and one by Barry. Tina has quads: one by you, one by Barry, one by Uriel, and one by Ryan. Athenais has quads: one by you, one by Yitzhak, one by Gabriel, and one by Till. Arsinoe has quads: one by you, one by me, one by Michael, and one by Lars. Robin has quads: one by you, one by me, one by Cliff, and one by Satan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.