Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 127

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 127 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1045 hours, local time,
Thursday, 24 July, 2014
Local Diner
Beckley, WV

The breakfast food was excellent, of course, including a Denver omelet, hash browns, toast, and coffee with cream and sugar. I was far from alone in enjoying that, even as Cindy and Arlene made a point of sitting on my lap a couple of times each. Yes, they ate a little of my meal as well, while my hands caressed their buns, much to their delight. Somehow, they began taking turns riding my prick while we ate, clearly not willing to wait any longer for that dick.

I managed to get the food down in spite of this, much to my surprise, given that I had to eat with one hand for much of the time. Whichever hand wasn’t fondling the girls was engaged in feeding me, at least until Hannah, Autumn, and Xia Delan started feeding me so that I could use both hands to grope the two blonde cuties. They took turns working and serving others when not riding my pole, whatever their agenda might be. Their Aunt Timmie helped out by waiting and bussing tables as well, as did their Uncle Lucas, which was astonishing.

When Cindy creamed herself on me and I spurted at least one rope inside her, she slid off quickly again, so I could pump some of my seed into her sister. They were bound and determined to have me impregnate both of them right then and there, or so it felt to me. It was a genuine delight to hump them as my first partners to screw inside Beckley. They would look adorable with baby bumps, sisters bred by the same man or men. I had to wonder if they would be knocked up by other men at once as well, and then I decided to arrange it myself.

“Ryan, Till, share Cindy. Yitzhak, Barry, breed Arlene. Then we’ll see,” I chuckled as I watched my co-husbands ream the girls in question.

“It’ll double my workload, but all in a good cause. Just be sure to breed me, too,” Aunt Timmie spoke up.

“You want to be bred just like your nieces, eh?” I teased her next, making her blush as she lifted her dress and slid her panties down.

“Definitely! Who else shall breed me?” Aunt Timmie probed as she waited on more folks.

“God. Let him breed you, too,” I instructed her, “don’t worry, Uncle Lucas. You’ll get plenty of strange. It’s gonna rock once Schumacher Syndrome really hits everyone here.”

“Anyone else?” Aunt Timmie suggested.

“Your sons. Actually, Uncle Lucas, you’re to breed your nieces, too. That will make quads, you see. Since I’m a Prophet, my saying so should guarantee it, or so I hope. Quads for each of you,” I stipulated with anticipation.

“That is exactly the case. You will determine who breeds whom here, at least while you’re in town. The women will all be fertile as they’re bred, but the paternity will all be at your direction. Beyond you and your co-husbands breeding, which is absolutely necessary, the rest of the process of impregnation will be as you wish it. I have to trust my Prophets more. I gave more direction in the past, but now that you’re further along, you need to act with more independence. It is that time,” God laid out more information.

“Time to take off the training wheels and let us ride the bike,” I summarized while I slid into Aunt Timmie’s luscious twat, “so, what’s with the name?”

“I was named Timaea, after a Spartan queen alleged to be a lover of the Athenian general Alcibiades. That was a bit awkward to say and explain, so people just started calling me ‘Timmie,’ which I’ve been called ever since. So, yeah, it’s a fancy-ass name with a rather rustic nickname,” she answered while she bucked her hips in response to me.

I admired her bottom as I rammed her even deeper, pulling her hair as we fucked in front of the other patrons. Far from objecting to the way that I plowed his wife in front of him, Uncle Lucas delighted in the way that all three ladies got fucked while he now waited on people. If some folks in the past or in some parts of the world would label him a “cuckold” or whatever, he clearly understood, just as they would in time. Well, they would once they got Schumacher Syndrome or if they did.

Aunt Timmie absolutely knew her way around a man’s cock, how to service me, how to please me with her slick and juicy gash. When Xia Delan began rimming her, she cried out with her ecstasy and clenched my prick with her pussy walls. Even then, Autumn and Hannah added their tongues to intensify things, which satisfied everyone even more. It was too much for her to resist, the power of the pleasure overwhelming her on every stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.