Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 133

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 133 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0745 hours, local time
Saturday, 26 July, 2014
The Mackey Residence,
Beckley, WV

I found myself humping so many people of both sexes by now that it was clearer than ever that the Mackey family increasingly adopted an “open door “ policy toward their neighbors and various citizens simply walking into their house. It was logical enough when one considered that everyone fourteen years old and up would soon be legally married to everyone else of age in it. In a real sense, all property would ultimately be held in common out of necessity in such a small town, even if nominally private.

There was no concept of personal privacy or shame anymore, either. This was demonstrated by the way that people bathed, showered, dried off, brushed hair and teeth, and did everything else openly not only in front of everyone else, but also cooperatively. I saw one cutie bend over the sink and let nine consecutive guys pound her ass, cumming inside her backdoor, even as she blew me a kiss and winked at me with her big brown eyes. She couldn’t have been older than fifteen, either, and rather petite, with a slight farmer’s tan.

“You think that I’m wild, just look at my mother!” the lovely lass pointed to a matronly woman, another brunette, who sat on the commode and let men fuck her mouth and tits while she peed.

As soon as I saw that, I noticed that the older brunette rose, wiped off, worked around her daughter to wash her hands, and started licking all of that jizz as it oozed from her daughter’s butthole. I then grabbed the daughter and started screwing her from behind, enjoying the way that her mother devoured her tush. The mother only stopped that now and then to suck me between strokes inside her daughter’s gash. It was apparent that I took top billing over any other partners that they might enjoy,

“I’m Desdemona Wright, by the way, and this is my daughter, Cordelia. Yes, both Shakespearean names, and that’s by design, I’m a drama and English Literature teacher, after all. Think of me as Madame Wright, if you wish, though I’m a widow instead of a wife. Think of Cordelia here as Ms. Wright, or ‘Ms. Right,’ if you wish. We were kinky even before Schumacher Syndrome. My husband died of a heart attack in one of many threesomes between him, Cordy, and me, She’s fifteen and we were all intimate for the past three months prior to that incident. Schumacher Syndrome and his tragic death simply opened the floodgates,” the equally diminutive mother introduced herself now while sharing her daughter with me,

“You got Schumacher’s rather recently, I presume,” I remarked now.

“Yesterday, of course. Now we can’t get laid enough at all. I hope that we get humped all day long today at least. It’s Saturday, after all. A day of leisure and recreation. What better pastime than constant, promiscuous sex? Oh, and Sunday night, the whole fucking congregation, indeed everyone in town, is invited not only to my dinner table, but also to my bed. Especially the Prophet, that is you, and your sexy spouses! Cordy and I will happily lie in bed all night long and take on all comers until sunrise and probably well past that point! Men, women, futanari, angels, and demons alike! No holes barred, of course!” Desdemona proudly announced to everyone present.

“That sounds especially festive and I will make it a point to attend, particularly since it seems to be an occasion thrown in my honor. Am I right in assuming as much or am I being too presumptuous, my dear ladies?” I now asked Desdemona and Cordelia while leading them to another part of the house to fuck both them in alternating strokes.

It proved to be a loveseat in the living room of the Mackey home, where I was applauded as I rogered both ladies good and rough from behind. I made it clear who was in charge, even as I took their silence in response to my query as their assent. I found Tara and Leah in particular eager to rim the Wrights with their usual enthusiasm. Tara was, after all, the party responsible for transmitting Schumacher Syndrome to my tribe and me. She could always be counted to act upon her lusts and welcome everyone’s advances.

“She has quite the edible booty, this one! Yummy!” Tara exclaimed now, regarding Desdemona.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.