Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 135

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 135 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1035 hours, local time
Saturday, 26 July, 2014
The Mackey Residence
Beckley, WV

“Outstanding breakfast, Wanda. You gals outdid yourselves on the biscuits and gravy. I know that I ate my fill, as apparently did many others,” I praised the Mackey women on their culinary skills.

“Oh, thank you, Adam! I’m just tickled pink for the chance to serve the Prophet and his tribe! In every possible sense of the phrase, of course. In the kitchen, in the living room, in the laundry room ... most of all, in the bedroom, of course. You want it, you got it. It’s a beautiful new day, an opportunity to assist you and your spiritual mission, sir,” Wanda reassured me, even as I tested her resolve by bending her over and lubricating her backdoor with shortening.

“You ready to serve me with your sweet ass?” I propositioned the lady of the house, who responded by spreading her own cheeks for me, “Jeanette, my sweet cousin, bend over, too, and let Luther and Boaz tag team you. Anal only this time around. Vera, Taissa, not my little Italian cutie this round, peg Naomi and Ruth. Vera inside Naomi’s bum, Taissa inside Ruth’s tush for now.”

“Fuck, yes! I’m going to love being sodomized by the Mackey men!” Jeanette exclaimed while offering up her bottom for their pleasure.

I began buggering Wanda in earnest while she bent over her kitchen counter, enjoying the way we fused seamlessly into a single body for the present. Her tight, slick ass squeezed my cock on every last stroke as I slammed into her from behind. I also slapped her buns while plowing the backfield. She purred like a cat this time as I pounded her butt with my usual vigorous thrusts, which only drove home how much she welcomed every part of the act.

“I think that I’m completely addicted to sodomy now! I’m going to go out of my way to get screwed anally from now on and well into the future! I’m thrilled that you plan to retire here in this part of the world. Expect frequent booty calls, emphasis on the’booty’ part, when you do retire as an active Prophet. Of course, the way that this society is headed, distinctions between residents and guests will be very blurred ... indeed!” I noticed that she bit her lower lip and clenched my prick as it invaded her anal cavity repeatedly.

“That’s the idea, of course! People letting people crash and not seeing it as an imposition, as they will eventually need to do the same thing. Nobody even thinking twice about large numbers of visitors and roommates, not even questioning or worrying about who is who there. People waking up next to others and not even sweating that realization, just borrowing the shower and heading out after breakfast or later. Preferably in risqué outfits or else in the buff. That kind of thing!” I encouraged her perspective, as it aligned so neatly with my own.

“Best of all, girls holding slumber parties and sharing the hosts and hostesses, including the parents and siblings of whoever invited them. Also, brothers and sisters sharing bedrooms and showers and no one being surprised when the sisters turn up pregnant! Either by the brothers or by Daddy. Or when Mom gets knocked up with fraternal twins by her sons and/or their male friends. Soccer moms who serve up more than snacks to the youths of their neighborhoods. Parents sharing beds with their adolescent progeny as well,” Jeanette now suggested while Luther and Boaz humped her bottom in turns.

“Sharing is caring?” I jokingly quoted the Salvation Army motto while Wanda creamed herself and I admired her glutes once more.

“You jest, but the Salvation Army has become a literal army now, at least in Rhode Island, where they occupy Providence, the former state capital. They now control not only that town, but the surrounding area, up to a third of the defunct state’s territory. Homosexuality is banned, as are transgenderism and transvestism, liquor is heavily taxed and tightly controlled, sold in only approved establishments, divorce is restricted, prostitution is illegal, conversion therapy is strongly promoted, only members of the SA or registered sympathizers are allowed to own firearms, only Abrahamic faiths are permitted, and even then, Muslims are viewed automatically with suspicion. There is reportedly even surveillance of the Freemasons, Shriners, Jews, and the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches,” Marcy announced her unexpected return.

“Marcy?” I reacted with astonishment, even as I flooded Wanda’s bowels to her delight.

“Don’t get too excited, babe. It’s just me reacting to what I heard while invisibly and idly engaged in some harmless voyeurism. I’m on my way back to Haven after a special reconnaissance mission to South America, You’ll see me again, eventually, of course, at the very latest when you arrive in Haven. I look forward to that, especially the orgy when you and your tribe mate with my husband and his ... ours. It will be righteous!” Marcy told me just before departing with a kiss blown to me.

“Well, that was pretty intense!” I heard another familiar voice.

Jared stood there in his full angelic glory and rushed to sample Wanda now that I came inside her delectable derrière. He didn’t speak for several minutes, now focusing on the delights of sodomy with such a charming matron. When she creamed herself from having an angel’s cock inside her ass, he spilled his load inside her colon and urged other men to experience the pleasure of buggery with her. We all watched with fascination how quickly the other guys initiated the next orgy by running a train on Wanda. It was the best reward for her culinary excellence.

“I came to bring a warning to you, Adam. Don’t come through the Utah-Idaho state line when you get closer to Haven. Local militias in both states have started some brutal atrocities against each other, not to mention against various Native American tribes. It’s heaviest along the former state line and the borders of the tribal lands. The major motive for this conflict is religion. Mormon vs, anti Mormon, as well as racist animosity toward American Indians.

“The Mormon forces in the area have considerable autonomy at the moment from the central church leadership, due to the relative distance of Mesa, the current church headquarters from the Idaho-Utah state line. That is likely to change soon, but not soon enough to make your journey safer. These fierce, fanatical Mormons and anti Mormons are quite capable of causing you danger as well as grief.

“It’s best to pass either through central Utah, central Idaho, through the tribal lands, which are somewhat larger than the pre apocalyptic reservations, or take the southern route through New Mexico and Arizona, That last path would take you through Sonora-Aztlan and California or else Nevada. Just don’t go through that state line area, as I said,” Jared cautioned me against that route at least.

“Anything else that we should know about the situation awaiting us on our trek westward, honey?” Leah, Jared’s most attached widow, inquired of him now.

“Well, baby, the demonic threat in Ohio itself is eliminated now, especially with so many demons now emigrating to Atlanta. Now that humans can raise their heads again, it will take some time for new communities to emerge in the former Buckeye State. Covington, Kentucky, meanwhile, has witnessed the emergence of the Church Triumphant in Christ Jesus, a fanatical, heavily armed, and highly organized cult led by the Reverend Kelsey Wallace. It has a distinctly chilly apocalyptic worldview and teaches a standard ‘holiness’ and ‘full gospel’ theology. Classic charismatic, Pentecostal stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.