Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 136

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 136 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1345 hours, local time
Saturday, 26 July, 2014
The Mackey Residence
Beckley, WV

It was, naturally, or perhaps supernaturally, quite the orgy, of course. I lost track of just how many men, women, lads, and lasses I screwed during this new clusterfuck. I was one busy motherfucker, naturally. We switched partners several times, did multiple positions together, mixed and matched, etc. I bred a number of other young ladies who had freshly come of age, as did the other guys in the midst of the festivities. There was no doubt that there would be a “baby boom” in Beckley after my tribe departed from the vicinity.

I also made a point of turning half of the teenage boys in town into futanari with my sapphire, thus increasing the potential for reproduction in the area. The lads that I chose were those with slender, delicate, more androgynous or more feminine features rather than those with a more masculine or muscular build for obvious reasons. None of them seemed bothered by it, but then they had Schumacher Syndrome. More than a few of them seemed pleased or relieved, even, not to be expected to behave in a manlier fashion than was comfortable.

Yes, every last one of those futanari got bred by the guys in my tribe and in town. They also bred some girls and each other, adding to the procreative cocktail. There would soon be a lot more futanari in Beckley, which were hardly be a bad thing, right? A lot more parts of the world would eventually have a significant number of futanari in their midst. Simply put, there really would be three sexes soon, which would likely restructure the balance between the genders. It would certainly add to the recent events and trends making monogamy passé or archaic.

This orgy finally stopped for a late lunch, with most folks having depleted their calories from breakfast and then. Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches were popular with most people around, served at the church, with everyone of age gathered, The little ones, who had been watched over and fed by a certain angel since our arrival in town, now joined us after two days away. It was time for breastfeeding and whatnot, which was a good thing. Said angel, namely my father, the Archangel Raphael, could use a break, too.

Yes, the Cookes catered, of course, though they also ate plenty of their own share. We joked, chatted, related various stories of our past, including some that Xia Delan shared about life in Shanghai, China, prior to her studies in the United States. I related my own experiences back in Clarksburg, including my upbringing by Aunt Selah. Jeanette made sure to tell some of her, along with plenty of others. One of the most fascinating tales were from Athenais, who spoke of life in France, including after Doomsday.

“Well, that all fits. Bordeaux is one of multiple heavily fortified cities in France, each of them governed by their own particular ruling party or faction through committees, councils, or commissions. The government in Bordeaux is rather corrupt, but hardly more than other places in France or elsewhere around the world. It is headed by the Chairman of the Special Emergency Committee, a Eustace Villiers, formerly a deputy in the National Assembly.

“There are many such cities in France now: Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice, Avignon, Lyons, Cherbourg, Rheims, Brest, Toulouse, Falaise, Calais, Dunkirk, Abbeville, Le Havre, Cannes, Chartres, Limoges, Chamonix, Nantes, and Orange. All other cities are controlled by the Caliphate of Faransa, a theocratic state that seeks to forcibly convert the rest of the country to Sunni Islam. Shia Muslims are persona non grata, of course.

“The various communities are presently in a loose alliance to oppose this growing menace of a Salafist faction right smack dab in the center of a civilized European nation. It’s gotten worse since Athenais left, in fact. The caliphate is based in Nancy, which has been given the Arabic name of Nansi. The countryside is a constant war zone, with bandits and brigands using the chance to rape, steal, murder, kidnap, and enslave their chosen victims.

“Athenais was very fortunate to get safely out of France and into your ... custody, for lack of a better term. If she had been captured by pirates, for instance, it could have gone very bad for her. The French coasts, both of them, are hotbeds of piracy. Many French cities sponsor it unofficially to get a cut of the loot. They even issue letters of marque and reprisal at times for a price, turning pirates into privateers.

“Another result of this is that Islam has been outlawed in all of the fortress cities of France. All mosques have been forcibly closed, all imams arrested and detained indefinitely, and the children of Muslims have been assigned to orphanages and baptized as Roman Catholics. It is clearly in retaliation for the persecution of Christians in the caliphate. Both sides persecute Jews, Shia Muslims, Protestants, etc., with the secular tradition of France giving way to a militant Catholicism these days. It’s a really nasty mess right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.