Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 137

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 137 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1935 hours, local time
Sunday, 27 July, 2014
The Church of the New Age
Beckley, WV

“So, Lord God, we ask for your blessing upon this our worship and service to you as well as to our fellow man. Let all of those who have been joined together in the sacred act and union of matrimony receive your goodwill and benediction at this present time. As we have now bound so many together in the bonds of this holy and auspicious estate of marriage, so that we are all one family, one tribe, and one community, let us embrace each other truly in a feast of love and unity,” I ritually blessed and consecrated the multi-spousal wedding banquet in the name of the true God, the King of Heaven.

“Amen,” God cleared his throat and indicated his approval before quickly vanishing again.

“Now, let’s to the feast, but word of warning ... you cannot out eat or out drink those of us who are undead. We tend to have an edge in such matters. Also, you can all take turns sitting on my lap as I eat, but if you do so, you will get fucked and hard. There is nothing for it. You have been properly advised ahead of such affairs,” I announced to the crowd as a series of folks lined up to sit on my lap in turns.

“So, rumor has it that Taylor Swift back in Hinton is going to hold a regular event for breeding her in which she bends over a special bench and allows men and lads to take turns trying to knock her up. It’s also clear that no one is even making an effort to bring back clothes as anything but a necessary safety tool or a seductive costume to attract people. Other than that, public nudity and public sexual activity are already becoming the norm,” Vera Farmiga commented to me while we ate and screwed together.

“It’s true. It’s also true that seven hundred human survivors and three hundred demons in Dayton, Ohio have officially formed a community influenced at least partly by Havenism. Their leaders are a dentist named Dr. Pandit Kumar Ramakrishnan, a former nun called Sister Olivia, and a biker bar owner named Eric Ferdinand. They have established a triumvirate, at least for now, to administer what they call the ‘Dayton Doomsday Community.’ It remains to be seen what will become of that initiative, of course,” Jeanette informed us all now, relishing her role as an angelic intelligence operative and news reporter.

“So, another community where humans and demons have learned to peacefully coexist, working together, even, for a mutual cause or objective. Are these demons incubi, succubi, both, or neither? Are any of them sexually or even romantically involved with any humans at or above the age of fourteen? Are there any human-demonic hybrid offspring? How similar are their beliefs to actual Havenite doctrines?” I probed further, even as I reamed Vera Farmiga hard from beneath her.

“Oh, yes. Ramakrishnan has two wives, one human and one succubus. Sister Olivia has an incubus husband and a human sister-wife. Eric Ferdinand has three wives, two of them being succubi. Half-demonic babies are all the rage lately. There is open talk of trying to encourage even more unions between the two races. Naturally, promiscuity is strongly supported. Human-demon play dates often involve two sets of parents where two or more adults supervise the babies and the other two sneak off to shag like bunnies. Typically, they then return and the other set goes off to hump each other with the same kind of real enthusiasm. You get the picture?” Jeanette winked at me while I impaled Vera Farmiga so vigorously and played with her ass.

“Maybe we should hold such events, too, sis, right here in Beckley. They would presumably be rather popular and would help cement our bond with the population beyond even the communal marriage arrangement. We could get pregnant every year without fail and give birth to so many children we would put the Duggars to shame, only as part of a group marriage situation. Incidentally, what happened to them?” Taissa proposed, even as her sister and I came together and she sat down for her share.

“I’m game for that and I second that question. What did happen to the Duggars, anyway? They had one right idea and a ton of bad ideas, I suspect that most would survive, if not all of them. Jim Bob was always annoying, so fuck him!” Vera Farmiga wondered aloud as my cum oozed out of her snatch.

“Nah, I’m good. He’s not really my type!” Autumn shouted as Hannah snorted some soda.

“In any case, Jim Bob Duggar is the President of the New Christian Republic, which mostly controls the central region of the former state of Arkansas, notably including Little Rock. Michelle is sadly still with him. Josh, of course, was killed in the Fireball that razed DC. Good riddance, if you ask me. John has joined their militia forces as a young junior officer, too, and has married his former sister in law Anna in order to ensure the preservation of the family dynasty. Most of the family is predictable, with one clear exception.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.