Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 138

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 138 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

2048 hours, local time
Sunday, 27 July, 2014
Local Tavern
Beckley, WV

“Alright, my beloved friends, family, neighbors, and lovers ... now it is time to keep my word and perform my dare, assigned to me by my dear husband, the Prophet Adam Clarke. I consented in advance to pull the proverbial ‘train’ and allow everyone of age in this community to enjoy my sexual favors in any way that they prefer. So, my loves,,, enjoy ... bon appetit! Have me any way that you desire! No holes barred!” my Athenais now bent over her barstool and offered up her services to the entire adult population.

I lined up first to take full advantage of the chance to plow her sweet, pale ass. She didn’t even gasp or sigh as I lubricated her bottom and entered it from behind. I greedily claimed her booty and rammed it harder than even she expected up to now. I caressed those sleek, smooth buns as she pushed back at me with her quite delightful hips. Her pale buttocks looked truly stunning and perfect as I thrust deeper into her juicy gash.

As I came inside her exquisite French derrière, Athenais creamed herself without any further delay and zero shame or embarrassment. She took my face in her fair, soft hands to kiss me in obvious passion and ardor before I slipped her plenty of tongue myself. I ran my fingers through her soft tresses of chestnut brown hair and even lightly, playfully slapped her bum before walking away and inviting anyone who craved her to step forward. A short, lean, wiry man in his fifties grabbed her tush and slid right into her twat.

It was Amos Palomino, whose Italian American heritage on his father’s side was more than a little obvious. That was in stark contrast to his mother’s Scots-Irish ancestry, of course, and his hillbilly upbringing. That last came out in his given name, of course. He was literally Amos Moses Palomino, an Italian American redneck. He began pumping furiously in and out of her luscious snatch, making it clear that he would breed her given the chance. Well, with the way that things went, he would have plenty of chances of trying with other girls.

“I can’t wait to see how many folks can enjoy you tonight until the morning. Then again, you agreed to take on everyone of age and didn’t specify a time, so you’ll be here until everyone who legally can enjoys you. Meanwhile, I will be busy deflowering virgins of both sexes before letting them enjoy you. I very much look forward to seeing how much pleasure you can experience in one day and how many partners. I do hope that at least some of the women and girls choose to rim you,” I playfully taunted Athenais while smacking her pale cheeks and turning them a pinkish hue.

When several whole families took turns using Athenais orally as well as vaginally and anally, the moan that escaped her lips was undeniable in its primal, atavistic rapture. She felt such intense pleasure at being eaten out, humped, and sodomized repeatedly by so many ladies and gentlemen that she couldn’t control or restrain her passion any longer. She screamed constantly in her native French tongue while plenty of other kinds of tongues devoured her entire body. She clearly felt that she had entered some kind of Paradise, judging from her primordial scream and her lusty sheen of sweat.

I chuckled as I caught up with any backlog of virgins and waited for midnight to enter any new ones. That didn’t drag on as much as I feared, given that I was preoccupied with banging the many enthusiastic youths and maidens who had clearly heard of the dare and wanted me to be their first. That wasn’t even counting the delights of watching so many folks pound my delectable French bride within an inch of her life in all of her slippery, soaked holes. Her supple naked flesh shone with her sultry beads of perspiration, much to everyone’s sensual gratification.

As I entered the first of several lucky contestants, a sleek young lady who eagerly shed her crop top and Daisy Dukes to surrender herself to my carnal appetites, I chuckled to see that her elder brother was busy sticking his tongue deep inside the backside of Athenais Clarke. He understandably couldn’t get enough of the flavors of her butt, and why should he? Athenais was utterly delicious and anyone with taste buds could realize as much. I just hoped that he didn’t stop his sampling of her sweetness with the oral kind of exploration. There was so much more to do than simply lick her orifices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.