Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 140

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 140 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0245 am, local time
Tuesday, 29 July, 2014
The Wright Residence
Beckley, WV

I was balls deep inside a youth named Evander Schofield, turned fourteen years old a couple hours earlier, when I felt kisses along my spine. Someone made a point of kissing me that way, and the deeper I went inside Evander’s bum, the more enthusiastic the kisses proved to be. As I shuddered and flooded his bowels with my jizz, I looked down and saw his twin sister, whom I had deflowered in both holes. Eva Schofield, who else? She winked at me before sliding underneath him to make him her second sexual partner ever.

“Now my little brother isn’t a virgin in any sense and he can help breed me as well as use my ass! I can’t wait to peg him, too! I adore my brother and I also tease him, as sisters should do, right? I want to be his wife ... well, one of them! Just as he should be one of my husbands ... and we should both be married to you and your whole harem! Oh, and yea, you guys should all absolutely be married to everyone of age in Beckley! But yeah, I love this whole brand new society and religion of ours! Awesome!” Eva declared while I flipped them over and entered her bottom again.

“Yes, people of the old ways used to speak of self-denial and sacrifice as if they were inherently virtuous. They are only virtues in a worthy cause. Self-denial, asceticism, without a point or purpose, without necessity, are wasteful and stupid. The people who often denounce pleasure if ‘excessive’ in their view have typically fallen into this trap, a legacy of the Gnosticism buried even within the supposedly anti-Gnostic mainstream Christianity of the past.

“Blame Paul, or rather those who wrote in Paul’s name, for that rubbish. A lot of the Gnostic tendency arose from certain interpretations of the Pauline epistles and all of that ‘mortification of the flesh’ claptrap. The Gnostics also tended to be very keen on that Hellenistic school of philosophy which anticipated a higher plane and some kind of ethereal body. The mainstream church was no better about that, in spite of their denials of this fact. Indeed, they only rejected it as much as they needed to feign continuity with the Jewish origins of their faith.

“Unnecessary self-sacrifice isn’t really self-sacrifice. It doesn’t achieve anything. It wastes so much potential for no good reason, no logical, rational benefit. It is simply a way to signal alleged, counterfeit virtue. Delayed gratitude must be in pursuit of a noble purpose, or else it is simply worthless suffering. The human race does have these self destructive urges, though, which I view as self correcting, as long as they are confined to the usual idiots. That was one of the few benefits of monasticism. It prevented the passing on of so many stupid tendencies and isolated them within the human genome,” I briefly sermonized before I stopped myself.

“Bravo, my Prophet! I don’t judge you for preaching while fucking! Talk about being talented! It proves that you indeed have the right instincts and intellect for it. Which is logical, since you are a son of the Archangel Raphael. You also have a celestial body, which frees you from human frailties and difficulties. Maybe in the future you will preach from the pulpit while various people are sucking your dick,” God announced his presence while Eva moaned in delight from two cocks inside her.

God then grabbed one of my recent ex-virgin partners and fucked her for several seconds before moving to others, clearly enjoying himself as he put his seed inside them. He absolutely mixed some business with pleasure there, making a point of adding his divine genes to the local genepool. That would certainly improve things for posterity, I thought as I now shot my load inside Eva’s ass.

When Evander began sodomizing Eva, it brought home just how liberating Schumacher Syndrome could be. No pointless cognitive dissonance, no unnecessary guilt or shame, no societal baggage left on the psyche to limit the benefits of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, etc. In the past, those kinds of things checked and reduced the potential good of endorphins and such. Schumacher Syndrome helped produce superhuman mental and emotional strength to overcome all of that superstition, useful taboos, and tormented conscience. It was another step forward in the evolution past mere humanity.

“They have certainly enjoyed their gangbang, haven’t they? It’s quite the mother-daughter bonding exercise, to pull trains together. I’m not being sarcastic, either. It’s a beautiful opportunity to enjoy each other’s company and share fantastic memories of new delights. Look at how many loads inside their holes in mere minutes, oozing down their thighs to dry and cake on their flesh until their next baths or showers! Deliciously hedonistic and sensual!” Jeanette commented as I entered her again.

“Speaking of sensual and erotic, watch this!” Autumn declared as she parted Hannah’s cheeks to rim her, even as Hannah began rimming Xia Delan.

“Oh, God!” Hannah cried out before she resumed licking Xia Delan’s butt.

“Yes?” God chuckled, even as he kept humping teenage cuties who recently gave me their cherries.

“By the way, Xia Delan, my beloved Chinese tigress, how did you acquire a sister under your homeland’s famous or infamous ‘One Child Policy,’ anyway? You’ve mentioned Xia Xung more than a few times now, and never tried to conceal the fact that you were never an only child. So, I get the impression that it was no secret or scandal to be hidden from the outside world, am I right?” I asked my gorgeous Chinese wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.