Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 143

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 143 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1345 hours, local time
Wednesday, 30 July, 2014
145 Clarke Avenue
Beckley, WV

Yes, they renamed a street, and not just any street ... a major thoroughfare, after me. I celebrated that milestone, among others, by fucking the girl who had just pulled a train after downing some Jameson. I had humped her before, of course. Even so, I now really drove it deep, plowing her good and hard, albeit in her backfield this time. She pushed enthusiastically back at me, clearly reveling in my cock in her sweet, tight ass as I reclaimed her.

“What’s your name, honey?” I asked her, which I didn’t before.

“Bianca Lauren Evergreen. I was named after my great-aunt, who stayed behind in South Africa in 1955. My ancestors on that side came over from Italy in 1929. They were Waldensians, Italian religious dissidents who didn’t like growing Catholic influence on fascist Italy under Mussolini. The Lateran Treaty was the last straw.

“My father’s side have lived in Beckley since the Civil War, as William Evergreen was a Virginia Unionist and a Republican originally from Falls Church. His son, Edward Evergreen, was wounded at Antietam and went home a hero. They came to Virginia from Shropshire, England, in 1668, after Charles II and the Stuart Restoration,” the girl told me breathily as she took me balls deep inside her bum.

“Well, I thank your ancestors for giving you such a fine tush ... oh, fuck!” I teased Bianca while slapping her bottom.

“I’m glad they did, especially since it feels amazing to have you inside me back ... there!” Bianca moaned and gasped as she squeezed every drop of my jizz from my balls with her sphincter.

She instantly creamed herself before kneeling to suck my dick straight from her own butt. She winked at me and I patted her head as she sucked and licked my prick, even as my spunk oozed out of her cornhole onto the street. That would make for interesting stains on the ground, I thought, as more people lined up to enjoy both of us. I had two sets of fraternal twins gang up on me, while seven men and two women had their way with Bianca. One of the ladies made a point of cleaning my cum out of Bianca’s backdoor, making her climax again.

I then got caught up in the bacchanalia, taking on lovers from one end of town to another as I was carried on people’s shoulders so they could service me. I fucked people in all available orifices in every position and kind of location, ending up in someone’s house, in the marriage bed in the master bedroom. I took the lady of the house from behind, even as her husband happily fluffed by sucking me off between strokes and enjoyed my sloppy seconds. We were then their dinner guests, my tribe and I, while each of my permanent companions rewarded the man of the house on his lap and his own missus fed him. I spent that time eating the brisket with mashed potatoes and green beans, drinking some Pilsner beer, and screwing his six daughters as well as his two sons.

As the night wore on, I found myself humping the sisters, sisters-in-law, and nieces of the family patriarch, followed by a twink of a nephew who I transformed into a futa niece. Yes, I impregnated said futa niece, and as midnight arrived, I deflowered the youngest daughter, just barely legal, on her own bed. Her sisters, cousins, aunts, and mother rimmed her as I thrust deeper inside her sweet, luscious pussy to make her cream herself in response. She clenched my cock while she clutched the bedsheets.

I spilled my seed inside the young lady at last, kissing her passionately on the lips. Then I caressed her and carried her to the bath so she could soak before moving on to take the next cherry, and the ones after that. It was my last chance to claim the maidenhead, even if it was pure vanity and virginity wasn’t based in actual science. Biologically speaking, it was technically a myth, but it pleased my ego to initiate them into sexual knowledge.

I also used several youths anally, of course, even as they penetrated someone else, usually a woman or teenage girl. Those boys who I deemed more feminine, I then transformed into futanari and entered their new cunts. They were sure to conceive after that, naturally, bearing my offspring and that of others, just as their sisters, cousins, and girlfriends did. I didn’t finish until some time after three, at which point I bathed and then humped my undead lovers while most people slept. I also ravaged Jeanette with my usual vigor, much to her satisfaction.

Dawn broke with me inside a freshly awakened Vera and Taissa Farmiga, giving them one last screw prior to the townspeople sending me off. The sisters and their spouses drained me and each other until I pulled away and got my breakfast at last. Chocolate chip pancakes, sausage patties, diced potatoes, and eggs over easy ... not bad. The lady of the house, Amanda Brooks, sat on my lap, impaling herself on my pole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.