Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 146

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 146 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1135 hours, local time
Monday, 4 August, 2014
Marshall University Campus
Huntington, WV

“So, as of yesterday, Richmond has fallen. Right on schedule, too. The last Nazi pricks there are dead as rusty door nails, and not a minute too soon. The next phase will be the fall of Salem, and then the collapse of last Nazi/ASF forces in front of Roanoke. Lassard, Preuss, Bolt, they’ve all done solid work, capturing the old state capital. What will become of it later will intrigue me for sure,” I remarked while pounding Janice and the former Spike, now known as Rose by her own wish.

“That was really your work, too? I still can’t believe that I’ve been intimate with the man responsible for helping save Charlottesville and Roanoke and for selecting the brilliant field commander who is defeating the Nazis in that area. Also, you’ve married Stacy Keibler, and she’s now licking my butt! Damn! And you have an angel and a demon as brides ... and undead women and futanari!” Marina exclaimed, even as she parted Jeanette’s cheeks to rim her, “sweet ass, too!”

“Evie’s bum is rather tasty, too, I must confess. I could lick it all day long, as long as the tail doesn’t get in the way,” Fatima admitted while rimming the demoness.

Evie giggled and smacked Fatima playfully in the face with her pointed tail now. Fatima responded by putting said tail in her mouth and sucking on it for a moment there. I laughed at that, even as I saw Erica fucking Stevie, both of them hot blonde futanari by now. They were both pregnant already, likely with multiple embryos, even as they also enjoyed oral pleasure with others. I winked at Diana and Sarai as they had a little orgy with Yitzhak, Barry, Stacey, and Elise. When Janice and Rose came, this all combined to make me spew my jizz.

I then grabbed Hannah, Leah, Tara, Autumn, Bonnie, Xia Delan, Becca, Sardha, Raquel, and Charity, lining them up to plow them from behind to reward my loyal earlier wives for their continued understanding and affection for me. They were all pregnant right then, too, all of them by Ryan, as it was his turn, but I wasn’t worried about that. This was humping for recreation, not procreation. I was a happy, busy guy right then and there.

We still planned to take the steamboat down the Ohio River that afternoon and reach Louisville by dusk, settling in for a few days in that city, which at least wasn’t a ghost town like Huntington. Then again, it didn’t have the demonic infestations that Huntington had suffered, did it? Not all demons were as sweet and charming as Evie, after all. As I came all over the ladies’ flesh, I still mentally adjusted my tentative plans and schedule, tweaking it as necessary.

As I pounded Kelly and Kylie, I noticed that Bobbie and Ivy prepared to join us in five-way for now. They all rimmed each other with exultation as they savored the experience of wanton debauchery like that. It was an ecstatic moment, as the ladies worked together to drain my recently emptied balls all over again. That was another perk of my resurrected body. I had no male refractory period whatsoever anymore. I could screw millions and just keep going like the Energizer Bunny if I wished it. Male porn stars would be green with envy.

Damn ... why did I have to think of her? I quickly summoned her ghost as I came on my new and old lovers alike. I revived her, the Polish porn princess, and then revived her husband at her request, albeit as a futa, of course. Then I fucked both in tandem with Athenais, Vera, Tania, Robin, Emma, Penny, Loretta, Lorraine, and Stephanie. It was one helluva another clusterfuck, naturally.

I especially enjoyed the taste of Envy’s ass while I rimmed her after impregnating her and her futa wife, while Robin eagerly took my prick up her own bum. Which made me think of a certain reporter ... and resurrect her and her now futa spouse. I particularly wanted to bone her in front of a mirror, while her futa wife ate her ass. I wanted to see Julia Ainsley bite her bottom lip while I put my own bun in her oven. Damn, that was sexy as fuck! I also pictured her taking a thick dick, a large dildo, or sizable butt-plug up her tush. She always had that expression on her face, anyway, even as adorable she was.

“So, you’re some kind of Prophet, who can revive people, and you chose to resurrect me ... and my spouse ... and breed us? We get to stay with you, sir, permanently, I hope. I badly want to be a part of this, witness history being made firsthand ... damn ... and we are naked forever ... no clothes, ever again? I could get used to that, as long as I get fucked regularly and bred every year. What about you, dear?” Julia asked her futa wife, who had been her husband as a man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.