Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 148

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 148 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1936 Hours, Local Time
Monday, 4 August, 2014
Kazanian Residence
Louisville, Ky

I pounded Lizzie Kazanian ruthlessly from behind, enjoying the way that Penny licked her ass while I humped the councilwoman in the doggie position. She gasped, sighed, cussed, and moaned as I took and reamed her, making her my slut at last. The Armenian beauty was also a smart cookie, of course, and knew her way around a kitchen, which invited some obvious questions about her recent relationship status. I decided not to worry about it yet, since I wasn’t there to stay. It was likely to be an issue soon rendered moot by Schumacher Syndrome and the advent of Havenism in Louisville, anyway.

I found out soon enough, as Lizzie screamed out, “This is what I need ... too bad Oscar didn’t understand, or he could be in bed with all of us!”

“Ex?” I asked as I screwed her harder and bottomed out inside the gorgeous lady underneath me.

“Yeah, he was a chef and taught me how to cook a lot of dishes, but he was also an insanely jealous son of a Panamanian drug lord ... it led to a lot of fights, but also a lot of heat in bed ... he would stray while expecting fidelity from me. I didn’t roll with that ... too bad, though ... maybe the new church and Schumacher Syndrome will straighten him out. A girl can hope, right?” Lizzie explained, even as she tightened up on my prick and squeezed my cum out like toothpaste from a tube.

She immediately creamed herself and I made it worse by slapping her plump booty before telling her, “Most likely it will and he can breed you in time, probably marry you and some of your girlfriends.”

“Well, he slept with all of them, married, dating, and single alike! I didn’t dare break off the friendships, since they were good, lifelong friends ... and I didn’t really mind sharing him with them ... I just didn’t like his hypocrisy and double standards ... plus they covered for me when necessary.

“I kinda got a thrill of seeing them sit gingerly and squirm from being freshly fucked in both holes by my boyfriend ... I was excited and proud that it was my man doing all of this. So, yeah, this polygamy deal works for me, especially since it’s both kinds of the lifestyle and I can do openly what I used to do covertly for revenge ... hump their men as well,” Lizzie declared as she watched me now ravish Olivia Di Moro.

“Truth be told, I’m actually a lesbian, but I’m willingly letting that go and embracing Havenism and Schumacher Syndrome in order to have a baby of my own at last. I’ve been attracted to my niece for a while now, but she can’t get me pregnant and I thought that I was wrong to lust after her ... until recently. Very recently, in fact,” Olivia Di Moro informed me while I jumped her bones and plowed her good and rough.

“What she means is that I seduced her ... once I learned of Havenism and decided to convert as soon as possible. I want to want advance the cause as much as possible. Oh, damn, I love the way that Aunt Olivia’s ass tastes! I also love how she eagerly eats mine! Let it happen, Auntie! Let the Prophet breed you as he just bred me! We can marry each other and maybe marry a man or two together as well! Who knows..., maybe join multiple couples and form a larger polycule!” Lauren cried out as I came inside a quivering Olivia and she changed in front of our eyes.

“Who’s next? Lizzie, call Oscar and your girlfriends and their men and convince them to come here, so we can seduce them next!” I declared as I bred the two former nuns, now revived as younger undead women, Sisters Annabeth and Emily.

They were mine, just like Mara, the undead former Stake President who was now undead as a futa companion of mine. I was determined to breed her soon, I told myself as I indicated for Ryan and Till to take their turn with Lizzie and Yitzhak and Barry to do so to Olivia. They had all taken their turns with the cheerleaders already, of course. They knew that I wanted them to swap when they finished, too. I wanted the optimal amount of genetic recombination possible under the circumstances. Oscar and the others would have plenty of opportunities to breed. I just wanted to secure such chances for my guys and me.

I soon touched the ghosts of Lauren’s parents and Chloe’s father, turning the men into futanari in the process. Malcolm Mantarakis was now Melina, while Alberto Di Moro was now Alice. Violeta Di Moro didn’t have to change her name, but she was every bit mine as well. I made damn sure to breed them, even as I bred Judy, and I encouraged her sons to lose their virginities as well. I also bred Honey’s mother, Heather. I encouraged Jack to breed Heather as well and Honey’s father Ian to breed Judy for his part.

When Oscar and the other guys arrived, I deliberately bred the women and turned half of the men in the group into futanari, because why not? I bred each of these, but as always, I encouraged Ryan, Till, Yitzhak, and Barry to have their turns, delighting in the way that each lady was filled up with the jizz of many guys. I also made sure that Oscar remained male himself and got a host of opportunities to breed multiple ladies, female and futa alike. The other guys ... and futanari had chances to breed as well, but I clearly gave him preferential treatment over the rest of them in that social circle.

“I think that it’s safe to say that you’ve already triggered a baby boom, man! Lauren, Chrissy, Missy, Honey, Chloe, Lizzie, Gretchen, Heather, Olivia, Judy, Melina, Alice, Violeta, Mara, Annabeth, Emily, Lisa, Lana, Saffron, Talia, Bethany, Zoe, Ellen, Isadora, and Jordan are all knocked up now. All of them have quads, too, I might add,” Jeanette told me as I bred Victoria next and in earnest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.