Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 149

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 149 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1345 hours, local time
Tuesday, 5 August, 2014
Oxmoor Center
Louisville, KY

“So, this is a pretty sweet place, wouldn’t you say, sir?” I heard from behind me, turning around to find a saleswoman in a rather tiny skirt and revealing blouse.

“Yes, especially the views. I’m pleased that professional attire seems less modest and traditional now. Some people might deplore that, but I’m glad to see that they’re not getting their way. It’s rather lovely in my humble opinion. I’m the Prophet...,” I replied before she put her fingers to my lips and kissed me in front of my tribe and self-appointed tours from City Hall.

“Adam Clarke. Yes, the entire fucking city knows you on sight by now! Let me show you something, good sir! I’m Desiree Romano, by the way,” she informed me as she bent over and raised her skirt.

Desiree wore no panties and her cheeks were both covered in ink. The tattoo on her right cheek was fresh and read, “Properly of the Prophet Adam Clarke.” The tattoo on her left cheek said “Waiting for my Master.” Then she lifted her skirt further to show me a “tramp stamp” that read “Fuckmeat.” It had an arrow under those words that pointed down to her bum. She spread her cheeks apart and showed me a butt-plug lodged firmly in her anal sphincter. Then she stood up and opened her top to show me no bra and a tattoo reading “Dairy Farm” above her cleavage.

“I’ve waited to be bred and taken by a real hero and leader, one worthy of power and authority who knows how to rule me as well as others. Other people I fuck, sure, but you deserve to own me like the cum slut that I am. Let me prove it! Let me show my commitment to serving you, Master!” Desiree insisted as she took out her panties and bra to give to me.

Then she bent over again and I slid inside her sweet, juicy twat, humping her with a fury and admiring her lovely, slightly olive complexioned ass while one of her salesgirl colleagues spread her cheeks to lick her crack. It was clearly a sort of ambush, but I didn’t mind in the least. Her colleague was a dirty blonde as opposed to her own chestnut shade of brown, but they looked as if they could be related, especially with the matching dark blue eyes. They even made out a little before the blonde bent over next to her so I could breed her. They looked about a decade apart in age, the blonde maybe being a younger sister or cousin.

Yes, they had matching tattoos in all of the same spots. I noticed that they also had collars or chokers around their necks, something that also appealed to me for some reason. By the time that they each creamed themselves, they both had each other’s butt sweat on their lips and tongues. I kept pumping in and out of both of them to spill my seed as I felt intense passion for both of them. I honestly didn’t want to leave them behind. Maybe I shouldn’t do so in their case.

“This is my niece, Ambrosia ... fitting name, right? She’s surrendering her underwear to you as well, I believe. Face it ... the women and teenage girls of this town are all increasingly eager to be taken and bred by the Prophet. Before you ask, I’m thirty. She’s eighteen. Long story on that smaller age gap between us. I get off on sharing men with her, but especially the great ones, and you’re the greatest by far. We want to seduce her parents, my brother and his wife, and soon, as well,” Desiree informed me while Hannah and Autumn rimmed them and Xia Delan sucked me off between strokes.

Sure enough, there was soon a crowd of avid ladies dropping whatever else they did to gather near my party and bend over for me. Pants were down, skirts hiked up, panties ripped, torn, shredded, cut up, etc. as the local female population now surrendered the booty en masse. One after another, women and teenage girls of all religious, political, economic, regional, racial, and ethnic categories simply forgot or discarded their past principles, if they had any before that condemned this behavior on their part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.