Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 150

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 150 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1947 hours, local time
Tuesday, 5 August, 2014
The Kendricks Residence
Louisville, KY

“Very nice work, Mrs. Kendricks,” I complimented the lady of the house, Myra Kendricks, wife of Mayor Earl W. Kendricks, now on the supper that she cooked for me and those with me.

“I’m glad that you enjoyed it, sir. It’s quite the honor to host you and your party tonight, as it has been for those of your company who spent last night. Naturally, we contracted Schumacher Syndrome from them and have been itching to welcome you since then to our hearth, home, and beds. Our young ladies and gentlemen are especially happy to see you and enthusiastic about the prospect of pure debauchery. I must call shotgun on your cock for the first ride. After that, I’m not worried about it. Who gets to pleasure my husband?” Myra answered, as I grabbed her and lifted her dress.

I yanked down Myra’s panties as I bent her over, causing her tits to sink into the macaroni and cheese dish on the primary table. She didn’t even flinch, pushing back with her hips and buttocks as I entered the Mayor’s wife from behind. I began actively humping Myra in front of her husband, sons, daughters, and everyone else. I laughed as I saw that she got inked in anticipation of my phallic invasion. She put an asterisk on her lower back as if she was undead or something, perhaps signaling that she wanted that status eventually. She even got the correct shade of blue for it.

“Let’s make it all of my wives and futa wives in turn. Then they can ride your sons. After that, we’ll see. I also want to see him breed your daughters, of course, just as I want to breed them myself and I want your sons to do as well. I want to give my co-husbands a chance to breed them, too. I want Earl and I each to breed Cecilia, Erin, Valencia, and Deanna, while Andy gets to knock up Cecilia and Valencia, Paul the same with Deanna and Erin. I want Ryan to breed Cecilia, Till to impregnate Valencia, Yitzhak to knock Deanna up, and Barry to put a bun in Erin’s oven,” I declared, knowing that my prophetic power would cause this to actually happen.

“By the way, I’m hoping to get bred by at least three of your co-husbands as well. Quads like so many others are getting nowadays. I hope that at least some of them are girls and/or futanari, so they can be bred by Earl, Andy, and Paul, mixing their genes together with yours. It would be great to connect the family so fully together. One vast clan or tribe. Oh, fuck, yes ... don’t forget to use my ass as well!” Myra encouraged me as I humped her and drove it deeper inside her recently shaved cunt.

I also admired her bottom, but that was a given, as was my continued eating while I ravished her so eagerly. It occurred to me now that I could cause even more cases of hyperfecundity by means of my gift of prophecy. I willed Myra to have sextuplets, along with all four of her daughters, a change of mind that I scribbled down on a napkin. I heard a soft laugh with a hint of an Irish brogue and instantly realized that God was eavesdropping, albeit from a distance, but where was he?

“Yangon, Myanmar, my lad. I’m busy breeding local lasses and smiting anyone there who displeases me. I’m also instructing them that when Havenites arrive, they should cooperate with the missionaries and soldiers. I’ve also given them Schumacher Syndrome without any need for a human contact this time around. They’ll soon be spreading it around the place.

“And I’ve turned some six hundred sixty six thousand men into futanari as a start. I’ve bred each of these and had them breed many women and teenage girls, of course. I’ve also struck six hundred sixty six thousand soldiers, pirates, brigands, zealots, thugs, goons, militiamen, etc. of all factions and tribes in this sector dead on the spot. That will reduce some of the issues and make the place as quiet as possible right now.

“Just for fun, I assigned every male and futa angel in Heaven the job of impregnating local women all over Myanmar with angelic seed. This will help spread Havenite teachings as well, as there will be a lot of Prophets, enough to muster an army if necessary,” God told me, adding, “Every male and futa angel was required to breed six women each, though they have greatly overlapped in this case, causing every woman to have sextuplets as I intended. Myanmar will be a pioneer in the transhumanist future.”

“That sounds pretty wild ... so has Myanmar become calmer and more peaceful as a result of this?” I wondered, even as I screwed Myra, ate my supper, and watched my wives share Earl, Andy, and Paul in turns.

“Sadly, not as much as I would prefer, but the future is looking brighter for sure. There are several tribal and provincial governments, warlords, gangs, factions, sects, etc. Their manpower is running lower than ever from attrition of late, with considerable help from my divine, chastening hand of judgment. That has forced some mellowing out compared to the recent past. I’ve made sure by various means that my offspring and those of the angels know intuitively that they must merely hold the fort and wait to assist the Havenites when they appear.

“At present, the Free City of Yangon and the vicinity is the chief of a few notable city-states, followed by Mandalay, Bago, and Monywa. Each of these has some variation of a stable and sensible, if flawed and corrupt oligarchy. Tanintharyi Region is a theocratic state ruled by a militant monastic order, the Sacred Enlightened Fraternity. It has an elite corps of seven thousand three hundred twenty-five highly disciplined and heavily armed monks.

“They also have a regular militia of twenty-eight thousand troops who double as police. They are rather puritanical about sexual matters and punish wanton men and women alike with savage beatings, public stripping, hard labor, and gang-rape. They have formally declared the region the Tanintharyi State, but none have recognized it yet. More than eighteen thousand men and teenage boys and six thousand women and teenage girls have been massacred, lynched, executed, starved, or worked to death by these guys.

“They are also fanatical vegans and severely retaliate against anyone eating meat, dairy, or eggs, wearing leather or Western clothes, hunting, fishing, or raising livestock. Smoking, drinking, gambling, and using any kind of narcotics are strictly prohibited and that is rigorously enforced. Television, where it exists, is tightly controlled. Ditto what remains of the country’s limited radio and internet services. The only legal newspaper is a highly religious one, the Sacred Truth. Naturally, it’s full of propaganda and misinformation rooted in this fanatical brand of Buddhism. Religious minorities are persecuted as well, especially Muslims.

“Mon State is controlled by Colonel Thiha Tun, a warlord who is particularly paranoid and ruthless. This is understandable with a militant Buddhist sect on his border, among others. He has a forty-six thousand standing army and a small, but growing fleet and air corps to defend against such a threat. He has also notably converted to Islam and encouraged everyone in his territory to follow suit, mostly as a means of opposing and challenging the fanatical Buddhists next door. Buddhist clergy have fled everywhere to avoid intense religious persecution, as more than twenty-five hundred monks and eight hundred nuns have been killed and many monasteries and convents have been destroyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.