Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 154

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 154 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0845 hours, local time
Friday, 8 August, 2014
Free City Administration Center
Louisville, KY

“We bid you a very fond farewell, Reverend Clarke. I’ve never met a real Prophet in the flesh before and frankly never expected to do so, but here we are. For the spiritual and political guidance that you have given us this week, we are quite grateful and we hope to see your return someday. We want you to see the fruits of your labor and the benefits of your handiwork.

“Now that we know the basic doctrines of Havenism, our families are connected to each other in love and lust, our seed is planted in fertile soil, and Schumacher Syndrome spread among all of us, the new path has been illuminated for us. We wish you Godspeed on the journey ahead of you. In your honor, therefore, let a certain high school’s marching band perform the following ensemble,” Mayor Earl W. Kendricks turned things over to the music teacher and band coordinator, Ms. Paisley Yorck.

Paisley and the majorettes whom I had already bred tossed their spankies at me and winked as the band began playing “Scotland the Brave” as its opening piece. This was followed by “The Fife and Drum” grenadier tune, by “O, Fortuna” aka “Carmina Burana” and “Gloria Preussens.” At that last tune, the nascent Home Guard of the Free City-State of Louisville, a body about whom I gave them useful and considerable advice, paraded for my inspection and review. I was also next presented formally with the keys to the city and given the baton of an honorary field marshal.

For this ceremonial march, the Home Guard dressed sharply in full class uniforms, M-16s on their shoulders with fixed bayonets glistening in the late summer Sun. As perhaps an homage to the French monarch for whom the city was named back during the American Revolution, they had blue berets on their heads which bore the fleur-de-lis symbol on them in silver. Their boots were well polished and you could see that each man had service pistols in their holsters, Glock 9mm automatics to be precise. Each man also had a few grenades on his person and a field knife for that matter.

“Very smart performance,” I praised the military parade in front of me.

“That’s only part of the review in your honor, sir. Just watch and see!” Council Member Sylvia Folgers assured me, even as a long line of teenagers of both sexes marched past us in the nude, wearing only their sneakers.

These youths and young ladies all beamed at me as they waved city flags, carried signs declaring which schools they attended, and held hands for a little while there. I smiled back at them, even as they began mating with each other in public, in front of me and everyone else present. That was when Desiree and Ambrosia sliced open their own throats in full and plain view of me and others.

The meaning was undeniable. Those two made an irrevocable choice. They truly were mine forever. I touched their ghosts and tried not to think of the other consequences too much. Hopefully, their spouses would understand that it wasn’t against them. Desiree and her niece just couldn’t stand to give me up for however long it might be. They were mine and would have my babies as well as those of my co-husbands and my futanari wives. Their blue asterisk marks looked rather sexy above their sweet, naked bottoms.

“Welcome to the Clarke family, ladies. I hope that you were certain about this, because you can’t change your minds now. You’re Desiree and Ambrosia Clarke now. You’re my wives now!” I warned the auntie and niece combination now.

Then I walked out into the mass of writhing, adolescent bodies, and just started fucking the young ladies as well as turning half of the youths into futanari. It quickly turned into a fascinating orgy in broad daylight, my cock throbbing as I planted my seed inside warm, wet cavities. I penetrated every available orifice on each girl, futa, and guy. It took a little while, but it was the only way to honor their performance properly. They would all have Schumacher Syndrome and help to spread it as well as have a real baby boom.

I then acted upon what I could only describe as a sudden compulsion. I walked into the midst of the throng surrounding us, lifting dresses, hiking up skirts, yanking down pants and shorts, confiscating panties to the delight of their owners, and humping random strangers in the crowd. I also turned every other man or lad that I encountered into a futa cutie, which led to me breeding them freely as well. Pretty soon, everyone in the audience was busy screwing each other in a real clusterfuck orgy, a genuine free-for-all. No one resisted their primal urges to mate and enjoy everyone else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.