Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 157

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 157 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

0845 hours, local time
Sunday, 10 August, 2014
The Church of the New Paradigm (formerly a local LDS ward church)
Owensboro, KY

I was very glad once again that I didn’t require sleep after the all-night orgy that saw me breeding every woman available who wasn’t already pregnant and fucking their asses as well as throats. I had been very intimate with the ladies of the new ruling class of Owensboro, all of them true Havenites in spirit by now, as well as carriers of Schumacher Syndrome. Then again, the same was true of their husbands as well. The days of other religions were mostly numbered, especially of the Christian faith.

It was now time to baptize the future clergy and community leaders of Owensboro, to ordain them, and then to marry them in the glorious new polygamous tradition of Havenism. They could then grow the faith in Owensboro and beyond as well as reconstructing the social order and the infrastructure of that area. It would have to fall on their shoulders, as my tribe and I had much work to do elsewhere, including the fording of the Mississippi River the next day. They would have to take the baton and run with it.

I had to fight a smile as Nadia Donaldson, Patricia Saunders, Michelle Latham, and Serena Toscanini winked at me and squirmed while I baptized them and the others. I could well remember how Nadia had handled the anal part especially, kissing the head of my cock as I slid out of her in gratitude for the pleasure that it gave her. I then noticed Kendra Sutton biting her bottom lip as soon as she saw me and observed how the others and she definitely were tired from skipping sleep. They would need plenty of caffeine to get through today, but it was worth it.

“Totally worth it,” Cory’s wife, Paige Latham, whispered to me as I baptized her among the rest.

She would know, I smirked to myself. I had filled up and stretched out each of her holes as well. She licked her lips while she saw me laying hands on each of the new Elders and Priests to ordain them into the new religion’s ecclesiastical hierarchy. Her butt probably still had a lot of spunk left behind by so many men and futanari by now, as she and others were ordained in the nude. If she had any inhibitions left by now, I would be very surprised. Ditto her husband, his cousin, his cousin’s fiancé, and everyone else.

“Now time for the weddings, of course. Let’s start with the Sheriff, his wife, the Mayor and his wife, Janine, Marion, Katrina, and Jennifer Donaldson, Liam, Lionel, and Clarence Donaldson, and Juanita, Annabelle, Leigh, and Michael Saunders. Yes, one big hillbilly incest family, but without the negativie results that might have happened in the past. As a Prophet, I prophesy that you fifteen incestuously married people will be happy, satisfied, and as loving and lusty for each other as ever,” I declared the matchmaking that would unite two families with each other.

I didn’t need to add that none of these marriages were exclusive and there would be plenty of breeding and humping other people on the side. There would be plenty of swollen bellies from multiple fathers, and indeed at least one bun in every oven in those two families was mine. Ben’s daughters were also knocked up by him, by Bud, and by Ryan, Till, Yitzhak, and Barry. I later learned that Stevie had impregnated Jennifer Donaldson, while Ashley had done so to Marion, Erica to Katrina, and Elaine to Janine.

Bud’s daughters were pregnant by me, by Ryan, by Yitzhak, by Barry, by Till, by their own father, and by Ben. I later found out that Elise had knocked Juanita up, while Rose did the same thing to Annabelle, and Leigh conceived by Alice. It was quite the cross-pollination bonanza, but that was the point. Those families were forever joined as one, as I officiated this significant polygamous wedding. Yes, even the men, now being omnisexual like the women, were wed to each other. Each of the women were married to each other as well, of course. No one present would ever have to worry about dry spells ever again.

“Now time for the union between Michelle Latham, Cory Latham, Paige Latham, David Owens, Tammy Owens, Nathan Gould, Kevin Chang, Amy Muldoon, Bruce Adcock, Colonel Lowell Gaines, Roland Ward, and Ernie Adamson. That’s twelve people in this group marriage. Four women and eight men, though two men are about to become futanari. All of the women are pregnant by various men and futanari, but their husbands will certainly get at least a few turns to breed them. I look forward to eventually learning what happens here after today,” I now matched up those people in a beautiful arrangement indicated by their more enlightened vows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.