Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 162

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 162 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1145 hours, local time
Sunday, 17 August, 2014
The Church of the New Ideal
East Prairie, MO

“Who gives these women to be married to this man?” I asked, having barely received news that caused changes in the protocol for these nuptials.

“Their mother and I do,” Mr. Calderon and his late wife, both now angels who arrived with two of their sons, also angels, announced proudly as their daughters prepared to marry their surviving son.

“Very well. Bring forth the wedding bands. Now, of course, you shall exchange rings, just as you shall exchange vows soon. Elias, take these rings and place them upon the fingers of your brides, with the appropriate words as you do so,” I instructed Elias now.

“With these rings, I thee wed. I shall be your brother as well as your husband, your lover, your companion, your protector, your provider, your mate, and the father of your children. I shall be teacher as well as student, mentor as well as a protege, and your colleague in this great work ahead of us,” Elias recited with conviction as he placed the rings upon their hands.

“With this ring, we thee wed. We shall be your sisters as well as your wives, your lovers, your companions, your admirers, your loyal fanatics, your mates, and the mothers of your children. We shall be teachers as well as students, mentors as well as protégés, and your colleagues in the great work ahead of us,” Denise spoke for all of the wives, who indicated their accord with such sentiments as Maricela actually placed the ring on Elias.

“Do you, Elias, take these women, Denise, Maricela, Isabel, and Connie, as your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I now asked Elias regarding his four wives, three of whom were his own sisters, the fourth a former teacher of his.

“I do,” Elias grinned as he took vows with his own sisters and favorite teacher.

“Do you ladies take this man, Elias, as your lawfully wedded husband and each other as your lawfully wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” I now inquired of the four brides.

“We do,” Isabel spoke the words, while the scantily clad brides backed her up with kisses to her bare shoulders and thumbs up signs.

Yes, they were half-naked, which was nothing odd by now ... plenty of brides had been entirely nude in the past. They each had a chemise on that scarcely covered more than their thighs, while their panties mostly disappeared into their cracks and exposed part of their cameltoes in the front. They also had stockings and lace garters, and there were cum stains on their clothes and skins from repeated sexual encounters barely an hour before the wedding.

Yes, one of those men was me, naturally. My jizz was actually lodged inside both holes on each lady, ensuring sloppy seconds whenever the union was consummated. Knowing them, at least one or two tongues would savor said creamy deposits somewhere in that process. They would probably also put the captured Kluckers to clean up work as well, a thought that especially amused me. Only the recipients of oral pleasure were likely to enjoy that very much, due both to the castration and to the racist attitudes of the prisoners.

“I was told that we should join in the process of consummating this marriage,” Mr. Calderon intimated to us, “by God Himself, I might add.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I laughed, “does this ‘we’ include Mrs. Calderon?”

“Naturally,” the missus winked and playfully slapped my bare butt.

Yes, we already held the baptisms and the ordinations, of course. The Calderons, Isabel most notably, were the senior clergy of this church, though others were junior clergy and prominent lay officers. I noted with some mirth that a girl who apparently missed and would have to make up her senior year as volleyball team captain was now among the junior clerics and eager for another romp with the Prophet and company, as well as marriage to Elias.

Sabrina Evans didn’t mess around, either, slipping her panties into my hands. Hannah snatched them, sniffed them, and winked at me as I finally pronounced the plural marriage and granted my blessing for a five-way kiss. Then I presented them publicly as a married quintet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.