Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 163

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 163 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Futanari   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

1849 hours, local time
Wednesday, 20 August, 2014
Anniston, MO

“Two more Ks at three o’clock, Boss, do you copy that?” I heard on my radio as I turned to confront the enemy as part of the past two days’ hard fighting.

Ryan and Barry had both been killed in action and were revived as undead minions of mine, no surprises there after such fierce combat. Now, all of the men in my family were immortal and could fight a lot more fearlessly, since they didn’t have to worry about death or injury anymore. None of us required sleep and we could apply maximum pressure to the foe without needing to hold back. We had other needs and someone always had to care for the youngsters, but the angels and Evie aided in that as well as the combat.

Yes, I could have just destroyed them with my staff, but I was loathe to do all of the work and make the others feel like flunkeys or useless. Besides, we weren’t in a massive hurry as such, so we could afford to toy with our prey like so many cats. We also didn’t want to damage too much of the infrastructure, preferring to kill them in the open and take the town in one piece.

By now, the last six hundred or so of an originally twelve hundred or so Klansmen had been pushed away from any buildings toward an open space. Well, that was except for those last two, which I stitched with an M-14 Thunder Lizard rifle, dropping them like bad habits. Now they were all caught in the open and my third reason not to smite them in the open was gone. It was time.

I raised my staff toward the heavens and caused blue flames to slay the remaining Klansmen in what passed for a town square. So many of them fell dead in that moment that in five minutes, only six men survived. I turned to them and gestured for them to listen intently to me. I had a very hard message for their bosses, after all. They needed to communicate it as clearly as possible.

“Tell your leaders two things, clear and fair warnings that I tell you plainly. In my capacity as a Prophet of the Lord God Almighty, the King of Heaven. Let God and everyone present bear witness and testify to these two prophesies. Firstly, if my caravan is attacked anymore, ever again by the Missouri chapters and organizations of the Ku Klux Klan, the Klaverns responsible shall spontaneously combust, every member therein burning alive until they are dead. The flames shall then incinerate the remains.

“Secondly, if Mississippi County is again invaded, attacked, or harmed by any branch or body belonging to or affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan, the guilty parties shall be struck immediately with blindness, hemorrhoids, and leprosy. Be warmed. I am a true Prophet and my prophesies always come to pass. You have been warned. I am not to blame if this befalls you,” I thundered at the Kluckers that I allowed to return to their brethren.

“So, what do we do now?” the handful of people who hadn’t fled the town yet asked me at this point.

“Begin rebuilding your community. If you rebuild it, people will return. Also, if you are wise, convert to Havenism. Fortify this place. Train the first company of a local militia. Also, have sexual intercourse with me and my tribe today, so you can contract Schumacher Syndrome. Let me baptize and ordain you, founding your local Havenite congregation with its clergy. I will also instigate a baby boom. How many families still live here?” I counseled the locals.

“Thirty-four families in forty-nine households. One hundred eleven people,” the eldest man told me now.

“Consolidate those into fewer, but larger families and households. All of the single people should either rejoin their birth families or else marry into new ones. Form large, incestuous group marriages. Fathers should marry daughters. Mothers should marry sons. Brothers and sisters should wed. So should cousins. Uncles and nieces, aunts and nephews as well. Schumacher Syndrome will prevent genetic damage from incest. Set up twenty or fewer households living together in large and expanding domiciles,” I instructed them next.

“So, what about in-laws and step-siblings?” one lady asked me, “my sister’s husband is so dreamy!”

“A man should never just marry one sister of such a lovely family as yours. He should marry all of you who are of age. That’s the only real catch. Everyone must be at least fourteen years of age to mate. Marry people outside of your race and class, too. Mix things up a bit. If those other sisters already have husbands or boyfriends, they should also marry each sister,” I advised them further.

“So, I can marry my daughter-in-law as well as my stepdaughter and nieces?” one aging man clarified.

“Yes, absolutely, for the love of God, do that!” I encouraged him, “but your son should also marry your wife and his stepsister. And his cousins, your nieces. Are your nieces from a brother or sister or both?”

“One brother and two sisters. All of them married as well. What should we do?” he wondered aloud.

“Everyone in your family who is at least fourteen years of age should marry everyone else who is at least fourteen as well. Regardless or race, ethnicity, prior political affiliation, class, gender, sex, or previous sexual orientation. Yes, you should marry your nieces, your sisters, your sister-in-law, etc. Your brother should marry his in-laws, Your brother should marry your in-laws. You should marry his. Your brothers-in-law should marry each other’s wife, your wife, your brother’s wife, etc. They should marry their own daughters, nieces, all of the daughters-in-law, you get the idea. This should be a very close-knit community,” I exhorted him.

“Yes! I can’t wait to be bred by my stepfather! I often moon and otherwise flash him on purpose to make him lust after me, Can I marry Mom, too, then? And Dad, and my half-sisters and half-brothers,” a ginger with baggy shorts, who obviously liked showing off the top of her butt-crack whenever she bent over, somersaulted with joy.

“Yes, but the first six babies in each lady must be from me, Adam, and his co-husbands. The other two in your case, as you are going to have octuplets, must be from your father and stepfather. Also, in this case and some others, despite having no objection to divorce, their divorce is canceled and they are married to each other as well as others, your parents, that is, There will be a lot of cross pollination in this community. This will draw it even closer, of course, as a town,” God informed all of us, “as for you, I approve of your warnings, but I have decided to set you on a particular path.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.